Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: [.44.10 - 44.12] Adventurecraft (yet another Wanderer's Friend derivative)  (Read 67868 times)

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: [.44.10 - 44.12] Adventurecraft (yet another Wanderer's Friend derivative)
« Reply #360 on: October 25, 2019, 01:17:52 am »

Yep, new world. Hope that helps.
On DF Wiki On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

SakuraHeinz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 29, 2019, 12:25:38 pm »

Yep, new world. Hope that helps.

Hoi! crafting gloves and socks is missing from your list can you post me the entrys? I guess Im complete than, I just hope my character doesnt lose her hands^^'

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 30, 2019, 12:51:00 am »

Didn't have a recipe for leather socks because those are generally made from fabric, which has a few wonky issues regarding product sizes. As for gloves, that's even more fucky, without DFHack any gloves created by a custom reaction lack the left/right flagging that makes them usable. :/
On DF Wiki On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

SakuraHeinz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 30, 2019, 12:56:19 am »

Didn't have a recipe for leather socks because those are generally made from fabric, which has a few wonky issues regarding product sizes. As for gloves, that's even more fucky, without DFHack any gloves created by a custom reaction lack the left/right flagging that makes them usable. :/

Thank you for the answer, I will try playing something else. I already had a plan B its not like there are a few races to play, I also plan to make a topic for Animal people body sizes and what armor they can wear for playing vanilla.

MachoNacho

• Bay Watcher
  • pug
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 06, 2019, 05:10:52 pm »

What changes do I have to make to a raw file to make it compatible with unmodded Dwarf Fortress? I am making a mod but I forgot that I had your mod installed while making it. I want to make one version for Adventurecraft users and one for non-Adventurecraft users, but IDK how to change the raw files to work without Adventurecraft.
pug

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 06, 2019, 05:42:35 pm »

What changes do I have to make to a raw file to make it compatible with unmodded Dwarf Fortress? I am making a mod but I forgot that I had your mod installed while making it. I want to make one version for Adventurecraft users and one for non-Adventurecraft users, but IDK how to change the raw files to work without Adventurecraft.

It varies depending on what changes you're trying to make, that's why mixing mods is a tad diffcult. @.@
On DF Wiki On DFFD

MachoNacho

• Bay Watcher
  • pug
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 06, 2019, 06:28:33 pm »

It varies depending on what changes you're trying to make, that's why mixing mods is a tad diffcult. @.@
How do I make creatures that were made using Adventurecraft-modified creatures as templates work with non-AC DF?
pug

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 06, 2019, 06:43:01 pm »

Er, I'm not 100% sure there. It's kind of a case by case basis and I'm not entirely sure what it is you're trying to add...
On DF Wiki On DFFD

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]