Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 52814 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

((am i Green Cube lantern? xD ))
Take more chewing gum and expectate the ring.
((you sure are!))

You grab some of the chewing gum you got for stopping that robbery and sit down on your couch. You look at the ring, trying to learn about it. It looks just like a normal metal ring with the image of a cube engraved into it. But, somehow, you know a few things. It allows you to transform into a combat form that will make you faster and more agile. It allows you to summon all kinds of weapons and tools, but there's a limit to how much mass it can spawn at once. So an ak47 is okay, two is okay, two ak's and a rocket launcher works too. But try to summon a tank and that's all you'll get, you won't be able to summon anything else until you de-summon the tank. Still, you can spawn a lot of toys at once, fun fun fun.

"I HEARD YOU HAD SOME SUPER SERUM YOU COULD GIVE ME. ALSO, WHICH WAY TO THE FANCY GADGETS?"

((Looks like I'm going Captain America on this one... well, assuming there aren't horrible side effects to the serum in which case Hulk might be more accurate...))
((*jotting down notes* hmm, hmm, interesting. Do continue.))

"Ah, sho you are another believer in the shtrenght of the biological body. Indeed, I have a sherum that will make you into lean, mean killing machine. It will take shome time to shet up, we haven't had anyone volunteer in a long time. They all go for the robotic upgradesh, bah.

Dear old Kaisher is a few hallsh from here, I'm shure shomeone will lead you there. I shall get the sherum ready for when you return."

And indeed, the handler assigned to you leads you to the engineering wing to meet with Engineer Hartmann. The part of engineering you're led to is absolutely massive, the roof being multiple stories high at least. At first glance you don't see any projects to warrant such a size, there's people working on vehicles and weapons, but nothing of that size. The need for such a room becomes apparant when you near Hartmann. He has his back to you as you approach and is giving instructions to other workers. In front of them is a massive, barebones machine. It's humanoid in shape, though still missing it's right arm and half of the left arm. The man turns around when the handler calls out to him and you see that he's completely robotic. His face is nothing more than smooth metal with two antennae at the sides and a large red orb in the middle.

"Ah, the new guy. What can engineering do for you?"

"Uh..., ok penguin man".
Diane had no freaking idea why there was suddenly a penguin in front of her, talking about musical maidens. She thought she was hallucinating, but decided whatever, I'll try.
Put on the bracelet.
You put on the bracelet, but nothing happens. The pinguin is flapping its little wings

"You have to use a catch phrase to initiate the transformation! Quickly, I can feel them close by now!"

As if on cue, there's a loud crash from outside. The guard that stood at the door comes running into the room and shouts.

"Yo, get the boys in here, there's some shit going down outside!"

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile

Diane hoped this worked, even if she thought it wouldn't.
"Magical Music Maiden powers, activate!"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

power rangers lololol
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bob: "hmm i need a place to practice... after a pizza break!"
*calls pizza delivery*
Bob: "soo, i want big pan pizza with shrimps, mushrooms and jalapeno, with nacho souce!"
wow, what an intence day i had, Bob thoughs...

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile

"I WAS THINKING I WOULD NEED A SHIELD (PREFERABLY ONE ABLE TO STOP BULLETS), AND SOMETHING TO HIT PEOPLE WITH. AT LEAST TO START OUT WITH. MAYBE A GRAPPLING HOOK FOR GOOD MEASURE."

((Surprisingly large amount of dialog so far for someone who is constantly shouting...))

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Start slowly creeping behind the guy with the machine gun. When I get close enough, knock him out with a blow to the head with my bat.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((body ingeneering like from "Killer Akame"?))

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nacho sauce pizza? Well, it could be good))

((Also, I'm pretty sure baseball bats are lethal weapons when aimed at the head...))

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Go to the gun store and buy me:
two S&W 29's with ammo
a shotgun, also with ammo
anything with a full auto option.

Also get a balaclava, a black trenchcoat, stylish sunglasses and a Rambo style knife with sheath.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Diane hoped this worked, even if she thought it wouldn't.
"Magical Music Maiden powers, activate!"
The pinguin gives you a funny look, but your shout triggers the transformation all the same. What seems to observers to be an all too lenghty transformation with lots of pretty lights and ribbons actually only takes a second, and you find yourself in a bright pink uniform with altogether too many frills that looks like something from one of those foreign kid's shows with bad dubs. You are also holding a sort of wand thing with a heart shaped crystal on the end. It, too, is pink.

The door to the room splinters when a guard crashes through it. Three people come in after him, moving with very jerky movements. They seem to be wearing british grenadier uniforms. One of the guards in the room fire and hits one of the greandiers in the head. It makes a nice hole, but doesn't seem to deter the grenadier much.

Bob: "hmm i need a place to practice... after a pizza break!"
*calls pizza delivery*
Bob: "soo, i want big pan pizza with shrimps, mushrooms and jalapeno, with nacho souce!"
wow, what an intence day i had, Bob thoughs...
You pick up the phone and call a pizza place that's not too far from here.

"Yo, Greasy Giovanni's Pizza, how can I help you?"
"Groovy man, that'll be 15.99! We'll deliver it in half an hour or so!"

And, half an hour later, your doorbell rings. You open up and it's a guy with a silly pizza shaped hat holding a pizza box. You pay him and get you pizza. Before he leaves he salutes you.
"Ave, Chosen"
And then he's gone. You open up your box and it's exactly what you ordered. Nice.

"I WAS THINKING I WOULD NEED A SHIELD (PREFERABLY ONE ABLE TO STOP BULLETS), AND SOMETHING TO HIT PEOPLE WITH. AT LEAST TO START OUT WITH. MAYBE A GRAPPLING HOOK FOR GOOD MEASURE."

((Surprisingly large amount of dialog so far for someone who is constantly shouting...))
((Everyone is pretty used to heroes and villains being eccentric at best. Shouting all the time is fairly normal to these people.))

"Something to hit people with is easy peasy, just tell me what you want and we'll get it ready. Grappling hooks are a dime a dozen around here too, the lads like to play around with them to get around the place faster. The shield is going to be slightly tricky, to get it in such a way that it doesn't weight you down too much. But I'm sure we've got something laying around. Want any specific shape? And have though about a uniform?" Hartmann replies, jotting down notes on a clipboard.

Start slowly creeping behind the guy with the machine gun. When I get close enough, knock him out with a blow to the head with my bat.
You silently open the door and sneak into the room, your footsteps muffled by the sound of the machine gun. You go for the guy on the gun, while the other student goes for the loader. [6] You swing the bat into the side of the guy's head. You swing it with so much force, in fact, that part of his skull caves in. The loader reacts [1] and the student swings the machete, but manages to not only miss the loader but swipe the bat out of your hands as well. It falls to the floor a few feet away from you as the loader starts to struggle with the student.

Go to the gun store and buy me:
two S&W 29's with ammo
a shotgun, also with ammo
anything with a full auto option.

Also get a balaclava, a black trenchcoat, stylish sunglasses and a Rambo style knife with sheath.

We'll say you've got enough cash for all of this stuff, but now you don't have much left.

You head over to the gun store from the commercial, which is about an hours trip from your home. The store itself is mostly just racks and tables filled with guns and other military accessories. The decor consists of all kinds of military camo paint. The guy behind the counter is seriously old. You wouldn't call him grandfatherly, though. He's a collection of scars, muscle and beard. You tell him what you want and he wordlessly goes into the back. He comes back with a big wooden box.

"Got all of yer stuff here, two revolvers, ithaca featherlight, FN FAL, all with a few boxes of ammo. Got you yer knife and coat as well. No balaclave though, city has a law against face obscuring headwear. I've thrown in a free olive drab bandana, to compensate. Will this be everything?"

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: shopping lists
« Reply #160 on: May 24, 2015, 05:45:07 pm »

Attack them with the wand.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 24, 2015, 06:46:58 pm »

"I WAS THINKING SOMETHING HEAVY, LIKE A HAMMMER OR MACE. AS FOR THE SHIELD, A HEXAGONAL SHIELD SOUNDS GOOD. NOT SURE WHAT UNIFORM I'D GO WITH, SURPRISE ME."

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2015, 12:58:41 pm »

Punch the loader in the stomach.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2015, 04:15:49 pm »

"It's like Christmas, that's all, thanks."
Search for a place troubled by crime. And not the school, I have some bad experiences regarding English classes and tentacles in there.
Also, write down the old man's name into my BFF list. That guy is seriously awesome.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 26, 2015, 03:16:35 am »

((i am eating pizzaS, ill make move later :3 ))
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33