Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 52073 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: first blood and fisticuffs
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2015, 05:39:15 pm »

*victory tune*
Fold up my lawn chair and carry it back into my apartment. I'd say it's been a good day overall.
Content with your victory, you fold up your chair and head back inside. You step over one of the prone men and into the appartement building. Once you get to your place, you put your folding chair with the other folding chair you keep in the closet, and crash down on your comfortable sofa.

"Why should I get leave? I didn't even do anything."

Mop up the rest of the blood.

"I'd say beating up these two dudes isn't nothing. But hey, you can do whatever you please, almighty janitor. I think you might even get a payraise for this."

You mop up the remaining floor as the security guy cuffs the ruffians. By the time the police arrive to take those two away, you've got the hallway so clean no one will even be able to tell anything went on here.

Bob thanks Cashier and moves straight to his home. Bob knew he will need some extra power very soon so he decided to get home and get his weapon ready. Baseball bat wont make much, so he decided to get gun after night faints
You make your way home, putting your two boxes of chewing gum in the kitchen. You grab your trusty basebal bat, but decide that it probably won't be enough. You put the baseball bat in a duffel bag and grab some money.

As it gets dark, you head out into the city in search of a better weapon. Your search leads you to a pawn shop in a seedy part of town, though every part is seedy nowadays. The guy who runs the pawnshop is behind bulletproof glass. You tell him you're looking for a gun.

"A gun eh? Been harassed by no good gangbangers no doubt. Anyway, all I have now is a 9mm pistol, a 357 revolver and a double barrelled shotgun. Take your pick."

You see that you have enough money to buy one of these guns.

Grab the rolling pin, and put the Chinese knife in my pocket, then unlock the door, and prepare to attack the woman.
There is no kill like overkill. You're pretty sure somebody important once said that. You grab the rolling pin and try to put the knife in your pocket. It's too big to put in your pants pocket, but you manage to slide it into the pocket of your hoodie.

You open the door and get ready to attack the woman. Your barbaric yell is somewhat wasted, however, since all that remains is an empty hallway. They seem to have left a card at your door. The card has gold edges. It reads.

"You have been marked by the disciples of Sir Skellington. Your violations will not go unpunished. Either come ask for forgiveness at the following adress or face our retribution.

~~The Skellingtons~~"

Kick the gentleman I'm fighting in the balls.
[5] vs [3] The gentleman goes in for another punch, but you manage to twist away enough that it lands on your shoulder instead of square in your face. The  guy reels for another and you seize the oppertunity. [6->6] Before he good and well knows it, you've twisted around like some demented Bruce Lee on speed and kick him right in the nuts. He goes flying ass first for about 3 meters until he lands with a hard smack on the pavement. He curls up into a ball and just quietly cries and whimpers. Your spin was rather too violent though, and you spin out of control and fall to the pavement as well. You manage to fall just right and don't really hurt yourself.

Night had fallen over the city. Our impromptu heroes have withstood its tricks and vanquished some minor evils. Dawn approaches, but darkness still lingers in the corners of the megacity, waiting for its chance to strike again.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2015, 06:23:41 pm »

"You mean from less than nothing to nothing?"

Clock out, go home.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2015, 07:55:36 pm »

Watch some Netflix and then go to sleep for the night.
"This Hu-Whatever nonsense can wait until morning." *yawn*

((Are our characters going to form a group at some point or are we mostly doing our own thing?))

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2015, 09:27:12 am »

go to the address, and prepare to be attacked.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2015, 07:50:02 am »

((Are our characters going to form a group at some point or are we mostly doing our own thing?))
((I wanted to put you all in seperate situations in the beginning, to get a feel of how the lot of you would react. From now on though, it's really your choice. You're perfectly free to keep doing things by yourself, but if some of you want to team up that's fine as well. Just give it some semi-decent excuse like knowing eachother from a bookclub or whatever and pair up.))

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2015, 02:36:18 am »

(sorry for late reply)
Bob had big complex thinking and it was interupted by his gum, POP, after sound he decided instantly:
"9mm gun." PoP. "And some magazines please." Bob Stopped for a sec..... "May i look first?"
He wasnt master of words but he tryed to be constructive.
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2015, 12:55:08 pm »

"Gimme your lunch money, nerd."
Approach the gentlemen and take any money they offer me. If I get nothing, just go home, I guess.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2015, 03:09:51 pm »

(sorry for late reply)
Bob had big complex thinking and it was interupted by his gum, POP, after sound he decided instantly:
"9mm gun." PoP. "And some magazines please." Bob Stopped for a sec..... "May i look first?"
That's one hardcore convenience store if they sell handguns over the counter...

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2015, 03:26:07 pm »

(what can i say, i am sure the guy in there doesnt welcomes every1 and he isnt alone for sure :D )

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2015, 05:21:54 pm »

"You mean from less than nothing to nothing?"

Clock out, go home.

The guard chuckles and waves goodbye. You clock out and head out into the darkness. You arrive at your appartment. Going inside, you notice that you've got some mail. You've got some bills, a magazine and a little newspaper with advertisements. From your window, you can see the first red coloured clouds, signalling the coming of dawn.

Watch some Netflix and then go to sleep for the night.
"This Hu-Whatever nonsense can wait until morning." *yawn*

You crash into your couch/bed and put on netflix. You sift through the usual late night bullshit and end up watching generation arrest, a documentary series about trainee cops having to deal with the rise of gangs.

You wake up, having fallen asleep halfway through the second episode. Dawn is rising.

go to the address, and prepare to be attacked.
You head out to the adress. The directions from google maps take you through an industrial zone. You end up at what seems like a warehouse all the way on the outskirts of the industrial zone. THe buildings is fairly large, but doesn't seem tohave any doors at the front. You circle around back and find a single door with a very large man in front of it. The man is wearing a tuxedo, though it looks a bit weird on his huge frame. His face is also painted like a skull. He holds out a hand, signalling you to stop.

"Invitation only, I'm afraid."

(sorry for late reply)
"Sure thing, bub. It comes with three magazines and a box of ammo. Fondle my junk all you want, I ain't going anywhere." He says with a grin.

He hands you the gun through the little door in the bulletproof glass, unloaded. You take it and look it over. It's an old Hi-Power. It's obviously been used a lot, but the previous owner took good care of it. Except for a few nicks and scratches it looks perfectly fine.

"Gimme your lunch money, nerd."
Approach the gentlemen and take any money they offer me. If I get nothing, just go home, I guess.
You threaten the two gentlemen for their lunch money, but all you get in response is quiet whimpering from one guy and loud thrashing about from the other. You shrug and just rifle through the pockets of their coats for the money. You end up with a sizeable haul. Counting your newfound wealth, you head home to your appartement.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2015, 05:43:16 pm »

"Okay, i like it." Handing over money for weap and ammo. "Is there only 1 magazine? i would prefer to have a few." If possible buys some, heading home after this.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2015, 06:31:53 pm »

Show the card.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2015, 06:37:49 pm »

Grab my lawn chair and carry it with me as I wander the streets, those bozos can't be too hard to  spot in their Christmas elf costumes and I doubt they would go far from their base just to harass some random woman...

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2015, 06:39:04 pm »

Take a beauty nap, I deserve it.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2015, 04:59:48 pm »

"Okay, i like it." Handing over money for weap and ammo. "Is there only 1 magazine? i would prefer to have a few." If possible buys some, heading home after this.
"Sure thing." He takes back the weapon and puts it in a cardboard box, along with three magazines and a small box of bullets. "Like I said, three magazines and extra bullets for when those three magazines are empty. Thanks for shopping smart, thanks for shopping S-mart."

You give the man the money and take your cardboard box filled with goodies and go back home.

Show the card.
You hand him the card. He takes it and studies it for a while before giving it back and stepping aside.
"You'll want to talk to Sir Skellington asap, I reckon. Head to the highest spot and look for the guy with the arm. You'll see what I mean."

He opens the door for you and you head inside. You are immediatly greeted by a large concrete wall, and a saitway heading down. The guard closes the door behind you. With no other way in sight, you head down the stairs. As you get further down, it gets darker and you start hearing a rythmic sound. 3 flights of stairs lower you come to a small anteroom with large double doors. You steel yourself and swing them open.

You find yourself in some sort of underground danceclub. It has a large central dancefloor that's just packed with dancers, as well as a large bar and multiple higher tiered platforms where people are lounging. Lasers and lights are shining everywhere and music is playing pretty loudly. You also notice everyone is wearing something themed to skeletons. Be it facepaint or just some earrings, there seem to be no exceptions.

Grab my lawn chair and carry it with me as I wander the streets, those bozos can't be too hard to  spot in their Christmas elf costumes and I doubt they would go far from their base just to harass some random woman...
Feeling that kicking the ass of just two of those clowns isn't enough, you grab your trusty lawnchair and head outside. Lo and behold, you haven't even gone down three streets before you see three of the suckers hanging out in a small playpark. The three are still wearing the bodysuits, coloured blue, orange and yellow this time. Two of them are sitting on swings, while on is leaning against the slide.

Take a beauty nap, I deserve it.
You take a quick look at the l'oreal magazine on the table. "Why yes, L'oreal, I am worth it", you think to yourself.

You turn in for a refreshing nap, waking up a few hours later. It sure as hell hit the spot, you don't even feel any muscle pains from the fight or anything. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33