Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 52063 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: Guardians, Rank E
« Reply #465 on: October 24, 2015, 09:05:03 am »

Diane stops to catch her breath for a quick moment, and then does some stretches to become more limber. Then, she started to peer into the rooms, with her wand in hand, to attack any potential invaders, now humming "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", while trembling.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 24, 2015, 11:45:48 am »

"Bloody hell!"
Enter the bank! Get in there!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 24, 2015, 11:38:23 pm »

Go and investigate the sewer grates. How heavy are they? How big?
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 25, 2015, 05:37:22 pm »

Look for a small boat that has been ported at the harbor.  If possible, "borrow" that boat and use it to reach the ship.  Climb aboard the ship and strike a heroic pose while shouting "Heimlich Man to the rescue!"  Apply my signature technique when necessary.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: The king of beetles, and sea cucumbers.
« Reply #469 on: October 30, 2015, 05:06:30 pm »

"Bloody hell!"
Enter the bank! Get in there!
Kick in the door, nothing could possibly go wrong with this plan

"KNOCK KNOCK! HOPE EVERYONE'S ALIVE IN THERE!"
Bob and David run up to the bank door, completely unopposed. A few of the fat beetles fly away, getting out of your way. David kicks in the door and shouts in his characteristically loud voice. inside, the bank employees are behind their desks, holding up their hands. The air is filled with even more beetles than outside. The floor in front of the desks is occupied by visitors lying on the ground with their hands on their heads. In front of the desks is a guy with his back to you, wearing a large purple cape. He turns around after you shout, the cloak twirling in the air with a very dramatic effect.

The man now facing you is definately humanoid. Two arms, two legs and a head. However, his entire body is covered in purple/black chitin and his head is like a beetle, two faceted eyes, mandibles and horns like a rhinoceros beetle.

"Foolish humans! You cannot stop the king of beetles of becoming filthy stinking rich! Get on the floor with the rest of your kind before I show you my true power!"

Spruce checks the alerts on his phone and notices the one about the robotics facility. "Hmm, looks like that one had a pretty low chance of people getting in the line of fire. Everything else is just property damage. That should serve as a good test for Archmage." He states, mostly to himself as he heads to his lab/abandoned chicken factory.

Take "Archmage" suit and go check out the robotics factory.
You grab your new archmage suit and head over to the location of the robotics factory. You circle overhead a few times before going down. The facility is a boring, concrete building. It's fairly large, but you know from the app that it has more levels underground. You don't notice anything from the outside, so you go down to the main entrance. The door hisses open as you approach and you enter the lobby.

The lobby is brightly lit. There are two things you notice at first glance. There is nobody in the lobby, not even in the little security room that is supposed to be manned 24/7. There is also a lot of blood on the floor. There are signs that point you to the warehouse, and manufacturing on this floor. The lift leads to the R&D floor and the Employee Housing.

Diane stops to catch her breath for a quick moment, and then does some stretches to become more limber. Then, she started to peer into the rooms, with her wand in hand, to attack any potential invaders, now humming "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", while trembling.
You do some stretches and then start to peer into the cabins, humming your tune. The first four cabins are empty, but they are in such a state in disarray that you can only conclude that there had been some kind of scuffle. The fifth room is occupied, though. The door is ajar, and you peek through the window. An old man is wrestling with a giant starfish. The starfish comes to just above his waist. The fight seems to be pretty even. The man seems to have the strenght advantage, but the strafish is too low for him to really get a good grip and has the advantage of having more limbs to use. An old lady, presumably the man's wife, is beating the starfish over the head with a handbag to little effect.

"Gerald! Gerald! Get this filthy thing out of our room at once."
"Yes dear. I am trying dear."
"Well try harder, Gerald! That thing is revolting!"
"I agree, dear."

Look for a small boat that has been ported at the harbor.  If possible, "borrow" that boat and use it to reach the ship.  Climb aboard the ship and strike a heroic pose while shouting "Heimlich Man to the rescue!"  Apply my signature technique when necessary.
You find a small motorized boat and head over to the ship. You climb up a rope ladder that is very conveniently dangling from the side and plop down onto the deck. You immediatly strike a heroic pose and utter your catchphrase. To your dismay, nobody is here to hear it. The deck, containing a bar and a pool, is devoid of people. The only living thing on it is a sea cucumber the size of a large dog, and you don't know if those things actually have ears. It's just flopping lazily on the deck.

Go and investigate the sewer grates. How heavy are they? How big?
The sewer grates are fairly large, enough for a big guy to climb down. You try to lift them, trying to judge their weight. They're pretty darn heavy, but you do manage to get them to budge. You rub the dirt from your fingers. Yeah, you could surely manage to lift it enough to sort of drag it aside. But actually picking it up won't be happening without some help. Or a crane. Or something.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: The king of beetles, and sea cucumbers
« Reply #470 on: October 31, 2015, 11:43:21 am »

"Yeah man sure thing. "

Actually not!!! Strangle him with his own cloak! Somehow!

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 31, 2015, 12:54:22 pm »

"HOW ABOUT YOU TIE YOURSELF UP AND WE DON'T BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF YA!"

Toss him some rope, drop a tear gas canister, and get ready to stun him if he attacks

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 31, 2015, 02:38:15 pm »

"Hmm. Looks like I'll be exploring the sewers today. Lovely. Good thing I brought my mask."

Lift the grate and enter the sewers. It seems to be the most likely place this kidnapper is hiding.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 31, 2015, 03:05:04 pm »

"Merlin, you picking anything up on the sensors?"

Can Merlin sense anything? Is there a trail of blood, or just a big puddle?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 31, 2015, 03:38:16 pm »

Grab the sea cucumber and toss it back into the water.  After all, it can't breathe properly up on the boat.  Improper breathing leads to gasping.  Gasping leads to choking.  And choking...leads to the dark side death.  Thus I have to rescue it!  If i succeed, then victoriously yell out "Another life saved by Heimlich Man!"
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 01, 2015, 10:22:51 am »

I crash the helicopter into the dragon's face and jump out at the last second, diving and digging myself into it's eyeball right after the chopper crashes into it. The Action Boy or whatever I called him will do the same in the other eye.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 01, 2015, 11:20:26 am »

I crash the helicopter into the dragon's face and jump out at the last second, diving and digging myself into it's eyeball right after the chopper crashes into it. The Action Boy or whatever I called him will do the same in the other eye.
CAPT TEAL: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THE REAL DRAGONS LEFT DAYS AGO, STOP ATTACKING THE STATUE IN FRONT OF THE CHINESE RESTAURANT AND COME HELP WITH SOME REAL CRIMES!

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 01, 2015, 11:26:17 am »

(Is this still accepting new players? ;-;)
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 01, 2015, 12:28:15 pm »

CAPT TEAL: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THE REAL DRAGONS LEFT DAYS AGO, STOP ATTACKING THE STATUE IN FRONT OF THE CHINESE RESTAURANT AND COME HELP WITH SOME REAL CRIMES!
THIS IS COMMIE SLANDER. PREPARE TO BE LIBERATED.
Instead I crash the chopper into this commie bastard.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 07:56:57 am by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 01, 2015, 01:24:46 pm »

(Is this still accepting new players? ;-;)
((I'm going to say yes, because I'm a giant masochist who apparently enjoys making things harder for himself. You're the last though, from now on people will have to die before others can join in.))
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33