Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 52864 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: upping the stakes
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2015, 05:26:43 pm »

Grab the arm part of a mannequin and hide. When the kidnapper comes whack him over the head with it and say:
Spoiler: One-liner nr.1 (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2015, 05:37:55 pm »

"Um.., hello, Sir."
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2015, 06:50:48 pm »

"Shepard's pie, thank you."

Order a Shepard's pie and sit.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 07:33:44 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2015, 07:30:03 pm »

Hit him in the chin with my knee

"WHAT'S THE MATTER PINKY? LOST TRACK OF INKY, BLINKY, AND CLYDE?"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2015, 10:06:24 am »

"Uhhh, pop... eeem i have some info for you, it would be easy if we talked near police station but whuteva... pop. I talked to receptionist and she confirms that the one who atacked policemen, who led robber after the case to police station, are at the old abandoned military base, POP... I am sorry for ur bruh. But i have no idea who leaked info about ur bruh."
You try to explain your innocence. You can't really see if he believes you, because he is wearing a gas mask. THe other two guys also start pleading for their lives, but the four men keep their guns trained on you. After a while, a man in a police uniform but also wearing a gasmask comes along and talks to the leader. They discuss something but you can't hear them. After a while he joins the four armed men and the police guy goes off again.

He barks a few commands and the four guys unload into the two other prisoners, turning them into swiss cheese. The first guy got it easy, taking the first bullet to the face and having his brain evacuate his head through the back. The second guy is less lucky and is still writhing on the ground as the leader walks towards you. He offhandedly shoots the still alive guy in the head before speaking to you.

"Our friend confirmed you weren't there when he got killed. But I'm not convinced about your innocence. We'll let the cube decide."

They take you back to the military base and lead you into an underground bunker. In the middle of a large room is a big cube made up out of melted together weapons. There's a small hole, just large enough to crawl through, at the base of the cube. the leader hands you a cup.

"Drink this and go sit in the cube, then it will decide."

Grab the arm part of a mannequin and hide. When the kidnapper comes whack him over the head with it and say:
Spoiler: One-liner nr.1 (click to show/hide)
((By the way, if you don't want anyone to see the one liners you can always pm me. also, please choose a color for your speech, so that it doesn't get too confusing with the npc dialog. ))

[4] You take the arm off of a mannequin and go stand between two others near the entrance. You strike a pose, trying to blend in. A guy, wearing a ski mask and wielding a sawed off double barrel, rounds the corner.

"What's all this ruckus here then?"
 "I'm gonna give you a hand."
[4] The guy starts to turn around in surprise but you bring the mannequin arm down hard on his head. The arm breaks with a loud crack, and the guy slumps to the floor unconscious.

"Um.., hello, Sir."
MISS DIANE, I SHALL BE WITH YOU IN A MOMENT. AS SOON AS I FIND THIS MEGACITY 15 ON THIS BLASTED MAP.

The skeleton keeps tracing his finger over the map for about a minute, then sighs and folds it up

NO MATTER, I'LL FIND IT ONCE THE CATASTROPHE STRIKES. AS FOR YOU, YOU MAY IGNORE WHATEVER MY GREAT-GREAT-WOSSNAME GRANDCHILDREN HAVE THREATENED YOU WITH. CONSIDER ANY DEBTS REPAID. THEY ARE GETTING RATHER UPPITY ABOUT THE FAMILY LINE AS OF LATE.

The blue pinpricks inside the eyesockets seem to bore into your very being as the skeleton stares at you.

BUT, IN RETURN, I WOULD HAVE YOU DO ME A SMALL FAVOR.

He slips his hand into his robe and takes out a very old looking key, made out of matte black metal.

TAKE THIS WITH YOU. I HAVE NO USE FOR IT, BUT I FEAR IT MAY BE NEEDED ONCE MORE. IF YOU HAVE NO MORE QUESTIONS, GO THROUGH THE DOOR TO YOUR RIGHT. THE SHADOW AT THE END OF THE ROOM WILL BE YOUR WAY BACK. UNLESS YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OF COURSE, TIME IS NOT A PROBLEM HERE.

"Shepard's pie, thank you."

Order a Shepard's pie and sit.

"Right you are, guv."

About ten minutes later he sets a large shepards pie in front of you, along with the cutlery. He also sets down a large glass of beer.

"Beer's on the house, guv. I made it myself, just tell me if it's any good, yeah?"

Hit him in the chin with my knee

"WHAT'S THE MATTER PINKY? LOST TRACK OF INKY, BLINKY, AND CLYDE?"
[6->6] The guy runs towards you, but you just stand there.

He screams and comes to a stop not too far from you, but you wait.

He starts throwing a punch.

You strike.

For a second, time seems to be standing still. You hang in the air, arms outstretched, left leg completely straight from jumping, right leg folded and the knee making contact with pinky's chin. His lower jaw snaps up and his head snaps backwards. Pinky comes down hard on his back, blood trickling from his mouth. You land like an olympic athlete, arms still outstreched. As he doesn't start moving again, you take a little bow and the gong is sounded. The people on the sidelines cheer for you as you move to your spot.

"Well well. I expected you to win, but that was quite the spectacle. You may actually stand a chance after all. Very well then, choose your weapon and get ready for round two. Your opponent will be a man who calls himself the gardener."

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2015, 10:34:13 am »

Pick up my lawn chair and get back in the arena

"COME ON THEN, WE'LL BE DONE WITH THIS IN NO TIME"

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2015, 12:40:41 pm »

Wake up and go to school, I guess?

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2015, 02:56:09 pm »

Sorry mate i am not drinking. pop.
go and sit on cube.
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2015, 06:51:52 pm »

Go through the door to the right.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2015, 05:51:59 am »

Grab the shotgun and sneak to the rest of the group. Say the one liner to myself.
Spoiler: One-liner nr.2 (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2015, 04:55:44 pm »

Pick up my lawn chair and get back in the arena

"COME ON THEN, WE'LL BE DONE WITH THIS IN NO TIME"
You grab your lawn chair and head back onto the mat. On the other side is a man with a rake, its sharp teeth tipped off with corks, wearing green overalls.

"A lawnchair? Looks like you're not taking this very seriously. Looks like this is going to be a...piece of rake. Ha!"

The great gong is sounded, and the battle is on.

Wake up and go to school, I guess?
You wake up and guess it's time for school, again. Same old, same old boring stuff. The morning goes by in a haze, and you find yourself staring out of the window of your classroom on the second floor, looking at the main gate of the school. The geography teacher is rambling on about some program that uses google maps to let you watch star constellations ro something, but you're suddenly jerked from your pleasant daydream as an armoured bulldozer comes crashing through the school gate. One of the teachers exits the teachers lounge to see whats happening just as the driver comes out. The teacher, probably thinking this is some kind of accident, goes up to the driver who is fumbling around the driver's compartement.

The driver turns around and pushes the teacher to the ground and then heaves a pickaxe over his head. It comes down on the teacher's leg, pinning him to the ground. More people come out of the killdozer, and some enter the school through the broken gate. There are about eight of them now, all wearing some sort of mask and wielding melee weapons. The surround the teacher and absolutely go to town on the poor guy, tearing him to shreds. After a while they all raise their weapons in the air.

"ALL HAIL KEL'GORROTH!"

They grab duffel bags from the killdozer, split up and head into the various school buildings. The people in your classroom are rather panicking, unsuprisingly.

Sorry mate i am not drinking. pop.
go and sit on cube.

"I see"

He puts down the drink cup on a chair in the corner of the room.

"I'm afraid that won't do. It seems you need to think over the situation you find yourself in."

He heads outside, and a very large metal blast door closes with a loud thunk. It looks like you're trapped inside of the room.

Go through the door to the right.
You enter the door and find yourself in a very large room. The room is filled with shelves on which countless sandtimers stand, the slow rushing of the sand inside sounding like a great waterfall. You walk to the other side of the room, but there is seemingly no end. You do come across a gap between two shelves, and the shadow inside the gap seems darker than normal. On a hunch, you extend your hand and find that you can keep going further than where the wall would seem to be.

You take a deep breath and take a step inside of the shadow. In the corner of your eye, you catch the glint of one of the sandtimers. A small plaque on its base reads "Admiral America", sand still runs through it. As you stumble thorugh the shadow, everything goes dark for just a moment, and then you stumble out into the alleyway next to your appartement complex.

-----

Back in the dark room, the robed skeletons pets the kitten.

ODD, THESE HUMANS. SHE DIDN'T EVEN ASK HOW TO USE THE KEY OF SHADOWS. I WONDER IF SHE'LL FIND THE ROOM ANY TIME SOON, MISTER FLUFFLES.

"mrow?"
-----

Grab the shotgun and sneak to the rest of the group. Say the one liner to myself.
Spoiler: One-liner nr.2 (click to show/hide)
"Double the gun, double the fun." you say to yourself with a grin, and you head over to the door. [4+1] You manage to sneak up behind a rack of t-shirts without anyone seeing you. You peek over the top and can see two guys standing near the cash register. One has a submachinegun, while the other is wearing a bulletproof vest and has a pistol. The one with the vest is on the phone.

"No asshole, I want fifty thousand in unmarked bills and a helicopter on the roof or these people are going to die, you hear me?"

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2015, 05:32:47 pm »

"Thank you."

Start eating. Make sure to savor the taste.

((I'm betting on cannibals, and the beer being drugged.))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2015, 05:49:51 pm »

GO home.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2015, 07:24:27 pm »

((Eating lunch, going to school, sitting in a room, what riveting adventures...))

Get ready to bash my opponent with the chair when he attacks

"DOES THAT WEAPON MAKE YOU A RAKIST?"

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2015, 02:01:36 am »

Explore the room.
(More description please  :o )
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33