Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 52050 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: megacity 15: Night of the living Bobs
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2015, 12:22:51 pm »

Rob is busy counting the lunch money he got from people. He also contemplates what insults to use against the nerds. Well, new insults, that is.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2015, 12:24:25 pm »

Sitting in a lawn chair in front of his building laughing at people that walk by

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2015, 06:16:36 pm »

I am currently cleaning up a bank downtown, and talking with the security guard.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: the dress code is rather strange tonight
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2015, 01:43:39 pm »

Diane is vlogging, about her life, which is really boring.
As you're vlogging in your small appartement, you can faintly hear someone on the other end of the hallway knocking on a door and saying something. Thinking nothing of it, you continue detailing the boring trivialities of your life to any person bored enough to come to your vlog. After about 5 minutes, they knock on your door. You go to open it, keeping the safety chain in place so the door can only open about an inch or so.

Through the gap, you see a man dressed in a nifty tuxedo with his face painted to look like a skull, like at a carnival. You can see at least one more person dressed like him a bit further down the hall.

"Hello, have you accepted Sir Skellington as your lord and saviour?" He asks with a smile.

Bob went outside house to 24h market to get his beloved gum, while chewing his last one.

Bob is currently in a rather large convience store that is connected to a gas station, staring at a diplay rack. There are at least 50 different kinds of gum here, so it takes him a bit to find his favourite brand. As he picks up a large value pack and goes to the register, a man with in a hoodie and a bandana in front of his face storms into the store and fires a bullet into the air. He sort of flinches when bits of ceiling plaster fall on him, but quickly points his pistol at Bob, the cashier and another man who was buying a jar of pickles.

"ON THE GROUND, A-A-ASSHOLES. THIS IS A STICKUP! I MEAN A ROBBERY! GIVE ME THE M-M-MONEY!"

Rob is busy counting the lunch money he got from people. He also contemplates what insults to use against the nerds. Well, new insults, that is.
Robert is currently sitting on a small bench on the side of the road, counting the lunch money he "borrowed" from a bunch of pansy high school punks. It doesn't total up to an incredible amount, it is still lunch money, but it's still some nice pocket money. He's pulled from his brainstorming of new insults when he hears a loud sound from behind him. Looking over the back of the bench he sees two men in very fancy suits, monocles and top hats and walking canes included, beating up a rather dishivvel looking guy on the ground.

"My word Lawrence, did this disgusting vagabond truly have the gall to look at us."
"Why indeed Winston, I believe he did."
"I suppose we shall have to beat him for his insolence then"
"As always you are correct, old bean"

Sitting in a lawn chair in front of his building laughing at people that walk by
This Bob has had a rather good day sitting in front of his building in his battered old lawnchair laughing at people. He even made some cry just by pointing at him and laughing, good times. Now he can't help but laugh at these two weirdos walking down the opposite sidewalk wearing bright red and bright green spandex and sneakers. They seem to be following this woman and harassing her.

I am currently cleaning up a bank downtown, and talking with the security guard.
You're mopping the entrance to the megacity 15 central bank and talking to Robert, the guard on duty this night.

"...and then I was like 'No, Dave, put the lizard down. This isn't how you make smoothies'. I swear, these roommates I'm stuck with drive me up the wall sometimes. Anyway, I've got to go check on the cctv's for a moment. Be right back."

The guard leaves through the service entrance on the right side of the hallway. You continue mopping for while until you can see two people rolling into the lobby. They're a man and a woman, fairly young, dressed like a pair of punk rock roller derby players. The girl spins around on her skates as the guy adresses you.

"Hey, janitor man. Open up the fucking service entrence if you know what's good for you."

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2015, 02:34:21 pm »

Bob look like scaredy-cat laying down as fast as he could, still holding that large value of gum, after all Bob knew, gun versus fists are nothing until he gets positional advantage.
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2015, 04:00:33 pm »

Bob too insults the weirdos from across the street, not moving from his chair...

"YOU GUYS LOOK RIDICULOUS! CHRISTMAS IS OVER ASSHOLES!"

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2015, 05:45:22 pm »

Dana starts backing away from this person, and tries to find something to defend herself with.
"Uhhhh.... ohmygodohmygodohmygod this crazy man is like part of a cult!"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 05:56:15 pm »

"Well, sonny, I don't know much, but I know that you haven't planned this out very well. You need two keycards to get into the vault, and there's a five minute time lock. Also, you're forgetting security, such as my friend Rob, and, of course, me."

As I speak, I walk towards them. Right before I finish the last sentence, I attack with my mop.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2015, 08:29:15 pm »

Robert hurls a FEARSOME INSULT at the GENTLEMANLY FOES.
"Ha, what a couple of dorks! What do you think this is, the 19th century!?"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: First blood, also fisticuffs
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2015, 03:59:10 pm »

Bob look like scaredy-cat laying down as fast as he could, still holding that large value of gum, after all Bob knew, gun versus fists are nothing until he gets positional advantage.
Thinking fast, you and the other guy in the store drop to the ground. The robber walks past you and stops about 3 meters away, facing away from you and the other guy and looking at the casheir. The cashier holds his hands up, looking rather scared as well. The robber moves over to the register, putting the gun in the cashier's face.

"N-now P-put the mmmmmoney in the bag, asshole!"
"What bag?"
"Oh shit, give me a second"

The robber keeps the gun trained on the cashier, while he struggles to get something out of his pocket.

Bob too insults the weirdos from across the street, not moving from his chair...

"YOU GUYS LOOK RIDICULOUS! CHRISTMAS IS OVER ASSHOLES!"
The two guys look over to you as you shout and start walking over to you. The sight of two spandexed dudes trying to look intimidating is too much, and you laugh even harder. As they come closer, one of them starts shouting at you. Even though he's clearly not asian, what with the milky white skin and ginger hair, he speaks with a fake asian accent.

"Wut yu say to me, mothel-asshole?! Ay will whoop yo ass."

Then they both sort of do bad looking kung-fu movements

"Yeah, you solly you mess with the Hu-Wang clan!"

Dana starts backing away from this person, and tries to find something to defend herself with.
"Uhhhh.... ohmygodohmygodohmygod this crazy man is like part of a cult!"
You try to slam the door closed, but he puts his hand on the door and stops you from closing it completely. He keeps smiling troughout the entire ordeal.

"You should really let me in so we can have a nice chat about our beliefs. I'm sure that if you'll reflect and look deep within of yourself, you'll see that we're all just skeletons inside. "

You keep pushing the door, but don't have any luck getting it closed. The chain is keeping him from really opening it though. You search on the nearby dresser for something to defend yourself with. You realize that all sharp and heavy things are too far away to reach. However, you do manage to grab a can of mace some sleezy salesman managed to talk you into buying a while ago.

"Well, sonny, I don't know much, but I know that you haven't planned this out very well. You need two keycards to get into the vault, and there's a five minute time lock. Also, you're forgetting security, such as my friend Rob, and, of course, me."

As I speak, I walk towards them. Right before I finish the last sentence, I attack with my mop.

You pick up you mop and bucket and sort of slowly walk your way closer to the guy as you speak.

"I don't want none of your excuses old man, open the d-"

[5] The guy doesn't get to finish his sentence as you swing your mop in a quick sideways arc and catch himin the face. The guy instinctively tries to take a step back but manages to lose his footing, due to wearing skates on a wet floor. He slips and goes down with a hard smack. He sort of writhes and holds his face, which is bleeding, you guess you managed to clip him with the metal bit of the mop. The girl stops spinning and reaches behind her back, getting out a chinese knife.

"What the hell, how dare you hurt my boyfriend!"

Robert hurls a FEARSOME INSULT at the GENTLEMANLY FOES.
"Ha, what a couple of dorks! What do you think this is, the 19th century!?"
The two men stop beating the vagrant and turn to look over to you. They give the guy a final smack and then start walking over to you, trying to look all dignified and adding some swagger to their step with their canes.

"My word, it would seem this plebeian piece of filth thinks it funny to insult his betters."
"Quite. I suppose we shouldn't expect anything else from people with a brain the size of a raisin."
"But this insult will not do. Sir, I demand satisfaction! A duel with fisticuffs!"

One of the men hands his cane and jacket to the other guy and starts rolling up his sleeves.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: first blood and fisticuffs
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2015, 05:45:30 pm »

"Get away from me!"
Spray him with mace.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2015, 05:53:03 pm »

"You morons put scratches in my floor with those wheels, and now you got blood on my floor!"

Attack the girl as I talk. Use my reach to my advantage.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2015, 05:57:49 pm »

That is the moment Bob though and blows Gum bubble.
As robbery turns around, Bob throws gum in foes face
, so robbery should react like closing his eyes with his hand. Obviously it would be hand with gun cuz his another hand is stuck in pants, Bob though.
As Bob threw gum he rushes into conflict.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 01:08:42 am by Delekates »
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2015, 06:31:57 pm »

Bob too stands up , grabs his chair, and hits one of the thugs with it

"MY CHAIR IS MUCH STRONGER THAN YOUR LAME KUNG FU!"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2015, 10:03:18 am »

"Get away from me!"
Spray him with mace.
[4] You spray your mace toward the opening, hitting the guy roughly in the face. He immediatly starts screaming and falls to the floor. You vaguely remember the sleazy salesman who sold you this saying something about bears.

"AAAH, IT FEELS LIKE MY EYES ARE LEAKING OUT OF MY SKULL. I'M ON FIRE, IT FEELS LIKE I'M ON FUCKING FIRE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

The woman who was giving the same spiel at a door further down the hallway comes running to the man on the floor and starts getting him upright

"You attack a disciple of Sir Skellington! You will pay for this, just you wait!"

She tries to calm him down and get him walking, but the guy is trashing around too much for now.

"You morons put scratches in my floor with those wheels, and now you got blood on my floor!"

Attack the girl as I talk. Use my reach to my advantage.

[5] She starts to say something in reply, but you've got the speed and the reach to react first. Wielding your trusty lop like a spear, you hook it behind her leg and jerk back. Though roller skates provide excellent speed, they don't have all that good grip on the floor. The girl falls straight on her ass and you quickly finish it off by giving her an overhead swing to the nogging. The guy is still on the floor, bleeding from his face, while the girl is out cold.

That is the moment Bob though and blows Gum bubble.
As robbery turns around, Bob throws gum in foes face
, so robbery should react like closing his eyes with his hand. Obviously it would be hand with gun cuz his another hand is stuck in pants, Bob though.
As Bob threw gum he rushes into conflict.
[4] You quickly stand up and throw the gum to the robber's face. The robber, one hand in his pants and caught off guard, gets it in his eye.

"Ah shit! What the hell?!"

He squeezes off 3 shots that go all over the store beofre you crash into him and bear him to the ground. The cashier quickly pushes a button underneath the desk and runs toward you, as does the other guy in the store. The three of you hold the robber down on the ground.

"Don't do this man! My gang will fuck you  up man!"

Bob too stands up , grabs his chair, and hits one of the thugs with it

"MY CHAIR IS MUCH STRONGER THAN YOUR LAME KUNG FU!"
One of the guys comes closer while doing rather fake looking kung-fu moves.

"The way of the playing mantis will fu-"

[4] He's cut short by an old yet sturdy lawnchair hitting him straight in the face. The guy staggers, but you keep raining down blows on him while screaming how lame his kung-fu is. The other guy tries to attack you [5] vs [2] and manages to do a flying kick to your back. You lose your footing and fall ass first to the ground.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33