Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 52052 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: Invasion
« Reply #420 on: September 19, 2015, 08:09:57 am »

"Alright then! Listen here, from now on we will use our zodiac techniques to bring justice all over the world! Or at least I will. You guys, do what ya want."

and then go to the gym! Maybe talk to the guy in my head or something.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 23, 2015, 02:56:32 pm »

"How about we give em some flash granades?"
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 25, 2015, 03:37:29 pm »

Start practicing yoga.
You attempt to start practicing yoga, much to the annoyance of the people packed into the bunker with you. In fact, there really isn't enough to stretch at all, you keep hitting the guy standing in front of you. He shoots you a dirty look.

Toss a stun grenade into the crowd and brace for the charge, I'll save the tear gas for the armored guys

Stuff:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"How about we give em some flash granades?"
From both sides of the bus flashbangs come tumbling through the sky. They land amidst the horde of zombies surrounding the bus and go off one by one. The flashbangs obviously have an effect on the zombies, most of them are now wandering out aimlessly instead of attacking the bus, taking swipes at eachother when they bump into another zombie.

On one side of the bus, the four hercules crop mercs get ready for further orders from Bob. On the other side, other Bob braces himself for the next part of his plan.

Psh. I can't die, I am the American Dream. I stabilize the chopper, go really high up, and then charge at the dargon from the direction of the sun.
[5] The dragon loses sight of the chopper. He starts hearing a sound not long after. He looks at its direction, but is blinded by sunlight.

The chopper is now flying charging straight towards the dragon. The sound it heard, it was the sound of FREEDOM.

See if any of those flying things break off from the others. If so, take it down once it gets a good distance away from them. If not, get close enough to recognize what the flying things are and see if my HUD can show possible routes for hit-and-run strikes.
None of them break off from their formation, so you start getting closer. You flew behind a large building, getting low to hide your presence. You land on the roof and zoom in your HUD as far as it will go. Well. You can tell what they are. They're giant floating eyeballs. Just, giant, floating eyeballs. Man, what the fuck is even going on here?

Teach my three students how to perform the Heimlich Maneuver.  Then tell the three of them to search out more people and spread the technique to those they find, telling their students to do the same.  The whole world must be converted over to the cause of choke-prevention!  After my anti-choking disciples leave to spread the good maneuver, travel to the local radio station.  Convince the radio hosts that I'm with the American Throat Association and ask if I can give a short PSA on the radio about how people can avoid the dangers of choking and a special technique that can save a choking person's life.
[4+1] The three men learn the heimlich manoevre rather quickly, and on your orders set out to teach even more people.

You travel to the local radio station. They tell you that you're free to go on air and give your PSA, but there won't be a host to help you write the PSA. On account of their radio host having been gored by a unicorn a few hours earlier.

"Alright then! Listen here, from now on we will use our zodiac techniques to bring justice all over the world! Or at least I will. You guys, do what ya want."

and then go to the gym! Maybe talk to the guy in my head or something.
You exit the building, leaving the green spandex guys to do whatever they damn well please. THe gym is deserted, which really just means you won't have to wait to use any of the equipment.

You try to communicate with the guy in your head, but whatever you ask the answer is always the same. "Prove thy strength, and unlock thyne true power!" along with an added thunderclap.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 25, 2015, 03:40:46 pm »

Sit down, angrily, and stat texting my friends.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 25, 2015, 04:15:09 pm »

"YOU STILL THERE LITTLE BOY BLUE? WE MIGHT HAVE TO GET OUR HANDS DIRTY FOR THIS ONE."

Shout to draw the zombies' attention and start bashing them with my stun baton.

"HAVE AT THEE!"

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 25, 2015, 06:37:35 pm »

I'm dropping out of the game. Sorry. :(
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 25, 2015, 06:48:09 pm »

Can my HUD show any of the eyeball's info, like abilities and what not? If so, study it. If not, fly in there and mince them. Hit and run tactics. Watch out for beams and ranged attacks.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 25, 2015, 06:58:00 pm »

Go on air.  Introduce myself as Doctor H.M.  Begin my PSA by acknowledging the terror that is plaguing the people of this city, especially families.  As people sit down to enjoy their meal, many of them are shocked to experience the terror of their food turning against them.  Yes, the dreaded throat clogging of death!  Describe in great detail the numerous cases of death by choking.  Warn my audience of the need to practice safe eating habits and to be prepared when their food turns against them.  Tell my listeners that they can ready themselves to combat the plague of food-related suffocation by learning the incredible technique commonly referred to as the Heimlich Maneuver.  Finish my PSA by telling my audience that if they wish to learn this technique, they can visit me at the local radio station and I will teach them.
Then go outside and wait.  If anyone approaches and wants to learn the Heimlich Maneuver, then teach them.  Choking must be vanquished!
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 26, 2015, 12:48:42 am »

"Prove my strenght? Alright!"

go to the heaviest freaking thing and do the lifting.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 29, 2015, 02:57:49 pm »

Sit down, angrily, and stat texting my friends.
You give the guy an angry glare and sit down again. [3] You start texting your friends and twitter followers. The response you get is lukewarm at best, and you don't get many retweets either. Some of your followers report that they've been sitting in similar bunkers for nearly 12 hours now.

"YOU STILL THERE LITTLE BOY BLUE? WE MIGHT HAVE TO GET OUR HANDS DIRTY FOR THIS ONE."

Shout to draw the zombies' attention and start bashing them with my stun baton.

"HAVE AT THEE!"

"Oh shit! You're nuts!" Little blue yells as you charge the zombies. You [2+1] swipe at them with your baton, but all you really manage to do is bash their arms away when they lunge for you.

Little blue, meanwhile [2] takes aim and pulls the trigger on his service pistol, but all that happens is that the magazine falls out.

"Oh shit! Goddamn Chinese bootleg aftermarket parts!"

Can my HUD show any of the eyeball's info, like abilities and what not? If so, study it. If not, fly in there and mince them. Hit and run tactics. Watch out for beams and ranged attacks.
The hud doesn't show anything, but your friendly spirit has some advice.

"They are scouts. Useful for their excellent vision, but they lack any real firepower. Your suit should provide some adequate protection against them."

You summon the phantasm green crescent blade again and pick up speed straight towards the eyeballs. [5+1] The first eyeball barely has time to turn around before you slice it clean in half, putrid insides spilling to the ground below. You quickly slice two more of them before vanishing behind a building again. The eyeballs give out shrill shrieks, but they're in disarray. You come from behind the building for a second pass. The eyeballs shoot small energy beams at you, but only one of them manages to hit you, and it glances off. You slice three more before gaining some altitude.

The remaining four eyeballs huddle together, all looking in the same direction, trying to find you in the sky.

Go on air.  Introduce myself as Doctor H.M.  Begin my PSA by acknowledging the terror that is plaguing the people of this city, especially families.  As people sit down to enjoy their meal, many of them are shocked to experience the terror of their food turning against them.  Yes, the dreaded throat clogging of death!  Describe in great detail the numerous cases of death by choking.  Warn my audience of the need to practice safe eating habits and to be prepared when their food turns against them.  Tell my listeners that they can ready themselves to combat the plague of food-related suffocation by learning the incredible technique commonly referred to as the Heimlich Maneuver.  Finish my PSA by telling my audience that if they wish to learn this technique, they can visit me at the local radio station and I will teach them.
Then go outside and wait.  If anyone approaches and wants to learn the Heimlich Maneuver, then teach them.  Choking must be vanquished!

You do exactly that. You put on your best radio voice and give a fairly eloquent speech, describing everything quite vividly. You head outside and wait. Within the hour a smallish group of about 10 people has turned up. You teach them the finer points of heimliching like a champ and, just as with your previous three disciples, you send them on their way to teach even more people. With every step, the eradication of choking seems to be getting nearer.

"Prove my strenght? Alright!"

go to the heaviest freaking thing and do the lifting.
[3+1] You put as many weights on the barbell as you possibly can and start bench pressing like it's nobody's business.

Inside of your head, you hear a deep chuckle. "Good, but not nearly enough. I shall grant you the power of the Ox, use his strenght wisely. Go and hunt the evil, those who would prey on the powerless. Prove thyself in combat, and become the true Zodiac Warrior."

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 29, 2015, 05:01:25 pm »

"MY SWINGING IS INEFFECTIVE... TIME FOR A NEW TACTIC!"

Drop a tear gas canister in the middle of the zombies and use my grappling hook to escape onto a nearby building

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 02, 2015, 05:19:00 pm »

"Ok! Dont have anything better to do!"

go outside and let the world meet my zodiac powers!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 02, 2015, 06:01:22 pm »

Dive at the remaining eyeballs from the direction of the sun to mask my approach. Cut them up.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 02, 2015, 06:04:44 pm »

Continue texting.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 02, 2015, 06:53:29 pm »

May I join?
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33