Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Game Over (Union Victory)  (Read 71090 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- D1: Sudden Snake Attack
« Reply #450 on: March 29, 2015, 12:53:53 am »

Peradon, backing up: Could you give a notice of how you interpreted the early D1 interactions?
I'm not sure I understand that question. Are you asking my reads based on early D1 interactions? Well, I can say that early on, DS was being a little suspicious with that OMGUS on roo, but because he's the Private, that says nothing. I was originally suspicious of 4mask because he was telling everyone else to scumhunt, but not scumhunting himself. Then I became suspicious of Cheetar because of excessive tunneling and obsession over 3rd parties, which was the main reason I was voting for him. Roo, was being roo. I thought what everyone was freaking out about was a null-tell, so I pretty much said as much. The towniest right now, would be DS, for obvious reasons, and you, for being pretty thoughtful and scumhunting. 4mask is my top scumread right now though. Asking to be lynched sounds like a crazy gambit, and from what I've heard, he likes to do gambits.
I meant, considering what Cheeetar has mentioned about you, and considering what others have mentioned about you, could you explain how you acted on D1, in regards to the relationships being formed?

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 29, 2015, 06:22:36 am »

4mask:
Comrade Shamrock you fish of a fish, why didn't you vote yesterday?

Tiruin didn't vote because Tiruin and Deathsword is excused because confirmed town, but you have no excuse.  So, care to explain?
You made me paranoid again and I began overthinking things. I couldn't decide on who to vote between Pera and Cheet or you. So I decided to fall back on reading to distract me and shut my head up. It worked a bit too well. Day ended well before I stopped reading. Sorry.

Everyone: What is your interperetation of the nightkills?
Origami was probably the bad and Silth the scum. Origami for his defence of you and all the third party talk yesterday may have made the bad think he was one of the GBU. Silthuri seems to be the scum kill because I see very little motive for the good to use their NK and then I would expect 3 kills not 2.

How have so many people misread that.  I said that Tiruin is excused from not voting because Tiruin.  Then I said that Deathsword is confirmed town.  They were then concatenated with an "and".
Don't worry I understood it when I read through.  :D

Cheeetar, I have to agree with origamiscienceguy on one thing: you seem remarkably reluctant to lynch me all of a sudden.  Is this you trying to back out and distance yourself from a lynch that could turn up a town?
Care to explain that. You should know that you'll turn up town, unless of course you won't.

Peradon:
Any thoughts on what I've said about 4mask just above?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 29, 2015, 08:11:47 am »

Everyone: What is your interperetation of the nightkills?

I almost agree with Comrade's interpretation for the Bad kill - OSG was defending third parties and so might have attracted a Bad kill. However, he was also active, which might have merited a scum kill. This is reinforced by Silthuri's death. If I remember right, Silthuri wasn't that active, so she wouldn't have been a good scum target (unless she was throwing suspicion on the scum somewhere). I'd guess that the Bad killed her in attempt to find a lurking third party and the scum killed OSG because he was one of the more active people.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 29, 2015, 08:17:47 am »

Comrade Shamrock: In the particular post you quoted, I was speaking from Cheeetar's perspective.  I know that I am town, but he didn't.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 29, 2015, 09:02:21 pm »

Peradon:
Any thoughts on what I've said about 4mask just above?
It was pretty clear that he was just looking at it from cheeetar's point of view. So, your post didnt really make much of a difference.

4mask: I think I agree with TDS on this. The bad is looking for 3rd party survivors, and they are the most likely to lurk, so he would probably kill all lurkers, thus Silthuri. OSG was killed probably for being active.

Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 30, 2015, 04:29:16 am »

Comrade Shamrock

Unvote

4mask:
You are voting me, care to expand on why?

Deus, Cheese:
You've been quiet today, what's your take on the day so far?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 30, 2015, 09:16:18 am »

Oh shoot, I knew I forgot something

unvote

I was voting you to get you to answer my question.  You did so.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 30, 2015, 11:20:00 am »

Deus, Cheese:
You've been quiet today, what's your take on the day so far?
Sorry, combination of RL being busy, and me not knowing what to say. (Also weekends)

I really don't know what to make of it. People have been pointing out possibilities for the targets of the night kills, and while they make sense, it doesn't exactly give us a huge amount to go on right now.

I'll have to think over things again when I don't have a throbbing headache.

Mistercheesy

Unvote
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 30, 2015, 03:46:37 pm »

Let's see... A lot of people are misinterpreting Mask for whatever reason. I don't know how much it matters who killed OSG and Silthuri, because we still won't know why the scum/Bad chose them in particular. I would raise a question mark over Mask giving Tiruin a free pass simply because it's her, but since the only way they could be allied is as the GU, it probably isn't a major issue.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 31, 2015, 03:02:12 pm »

Deathsword: What do you make of the proceedings of the game?
I am saddened by the Bad just firing randomly, at least from what information we have.

4maskwolf: In D1, you argued that your death would help town. Do you believe that is still the case? Either way, why?

Deathsword

unvote
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 31, 2015, 05:19:08 pm »

4maskwolf: In D1, you argued that your death would help town. Do you believe that is still the case? Either way, why?
When I said that, I was under the assumption that I would be the bad's nightkill.  That no longer appears to be the case, so I am only as useful as a lynch as other people believe me to be scum/hostile third-party.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- D2: Fire in the Night
« Reply #461 on: April 01, 2015, 02:04:48 am »

Could we get a votecount up? Busy refurbishing my reads here after checking the many speculations in mind.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- D1: Burning
« Reply #462 on: April 01, 2015, 10:44:53 am »

Votecount:
Peradon- Tiruin
4maskwolf- Peradon

Day 2 will end Wednesday April 1st at 9:00 PM EST (That is, a little over 9 hours from this post)

Warnings will be sent out if you failed to vote by last Monday at 9 PM EST (that period does include the end of D1)

Tiruin, Peradon, Comrade Shamrock, Mastahcheese, and Deathsword have completed the vote requirement. If you have not, please vote before day end.

0/3 votes to extend
0/5 votes to shorten
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 01, 2015, 11:04:04 am »

Tiruin, why are you still voting for Peradon?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 01, 2015, 04:39:37 pm »

I'm going to vote for 4maskwolf to avoid a tied lynch and for the reasons from yesterday. I'd detail stuff more, but I'm short on time.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33