Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Game Over (Union Victory)  (Read 70591 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!

It's 1863 and the Civil War continues to rage. In the Wild West, the unlikely duo of Blondie, the Good, and Tuco, the Ugly, continue to hunt for a chest of gold buried in a cemetery, with Angel Eyes, the Bad, continuing to pursue them in his own search for the treasure. Their search brings them to another Union military camp, where once again a team of Confederate spies are sabotaging the encampment.

This game is a normal Mafia game with the exception of three players are third party players with no interest in the main portion of the game. Please pay attention to the King Mafia style voting rule in place.

This game can have between 12 and 15 players. With 12 the set up is 7 Union soldiers, 2 Confederate Saboteurs, and 3 being the GBU. 15 player set up is 9 Union, 3 Confederate, and the 3 GBU.

Union Players are Town and win when all Confederates are dead. The lynch vote is the town's main weapon. The town will get two players who have secondary abilities. These two players will have a random chance of being one of several roles, a General (is able to reveal as an night action and receives an extra vote, but can't be protected after he reveals), a Captain (able to inspect players), an Angry Private (has a one-shot vigkill) and a Guardsman (a Jailkeeper, roleblocks and protects his target).

Confederate Players are Mafia/Scum and win when all the Union players are dead. The Confederates have access to a quicktopic and have a Night Kill. The Confederates also have one player with an extra ability, either a Captain (inspects players) or a Saboteur (roleblocker).

The Third Parties:
The Good: This player wins by keeping the Ugly alive until D4 and surviving to the end of the game. The Good knows who the Ugly is and has a one-shot Nightkill. The Good appears Confederate to inspects
The Bad: The Bad wins by keeping himself alive until the game ends or the Good and the Ugly are dead. The Bad has a Nightkill. The Bad appears Union to inspects.
The Ugly: The Ugly wins by keeping the Good alive until D4 and surviving until the game ends. The Ugly knows the identity of the Good. On the first Confederate attempt to kill the Ugly, the kill will backfire and result in the death of the one performing the kill. The Ugly also will survive the first time he is lynched, but his identity will be revealed. The Ugly comes up as Confederate to inspects.

The Bad will leave the game upon winning. If the Good or the Ugly lose (due to the other one dying) they will leave the game. Due to the nature of the Good and the Bad's win condition the game must continue until the start of D4 for the Good and the Bad to win.

Soldiers (Players):
4maskwolf
TheDarkStar
Deus Asmoth
Peradon
Silthuri
Mastahcheese
Deathsword
hector13
OrigamiScienceGuy
Tiruin
roo
Comrade Shamrock

Replacements:
Cheeetar
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 08:14:55 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Sign-ups (0/12)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 05:21:38 pm »

Hehehe in.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 05:23:16 pm »

In as always.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 05:24:51 pm »

Hehehe in.
Allow me to welcome you back.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 05:26:12 pm »

Hehehe in.
Allow me to welcome you back.
Hey man, it's GBU.  No way I'm sitting on the sidelines, this shit is good fun.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Sign-ups (2/12)
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 05:31:58 pm »

In as replacement.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 05:33:02 pm »

I'll go in.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 05:35:55 pm »

In

Lets try not to get me lynched day 1 now...
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 05:48:19 pm »

I swore I'd only play mafia again under five very specific circumstances. This happens to be one of them. I think I can keep my activity high enough to play this, so IN.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 05:51:49 pm »

Oh wow, this is going again.

Iiiiinnnnnnnnnnn
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 06:08:37 pm »

In
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 06:19:47 pm »

I swore I'd only play mafia again under five very specific circumstances. This happens to be one of them. I think I can keep my activity high enough to play this, so IN.
Great to see you playing again, but please pay attention to the voting/activity rule that was "borrowed" from the King Mafia series. You have to vote once every 48 hours.
Sigtext

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2015, 06:32:22 pm »

Great to see you playing again, but please pay attention to the voting/activity rule that was "borrowed" from the King Mafia series. You have to vote once every 48 hours.

I noticed. I think I can manage a two word post at the very least.  :P

But seriously though. That shouldn't be a problem.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Sign-ups (7/12)
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2015, 06:52:29 pm »

In!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2015, 07:09:14 pm »

I noticed. I think I can manage a two word post at the very least.  :P

But seriously though. That shouldn't be a problem.
Okay, I'd just hate to have to replace someone because they didn't read the rules, as I don't always read the rules myself.
Sigtext
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33