Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Dice-Scape (Working title for a game where the dice is fate)  (Read 7952 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Dice-Scape (Working title for a game where the dice is fate)
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2015, 02:25:35 am »

Fight until one of us is dead.

ykcud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2015, 02:46:48 am »

Fight until one of us is dead.

((I was just going to ask you that))

You regain your balance and stab the puppet but the blow deflects off some of its stone. The puppet slashes at you in return but your cloak is sturdy enough to absorb the damage. It becomes apparent that this battle will not be short.

You strike back at the puppet and sever one of its bladed fingers. The puppet rushes you and knocks you off your feet, but no damage is done otherwise. You quickly roll out of the way while making a slash in the same moment. You tear off one of the strings at its heal, making the puppet unable to use its right foot. The puppet tries to kick you with said foot but misses and the foot itself strikes a near by boulder, which makes it severely damaged.

You stand up immediately and knowing the puppet having a loose foot, attempt to trip it via a sweeping kick. While unsuccessful at making the puppet fall, it does make it loose balance and grab the wall of a near by ruin to keep itself up, but in its hastened attempted at doing so dislodges its right foot.

The puppet trys to leap at you using said wall as leverage, but utimately misses and lands on the ground next to you. With lightening speed you jump on top of the puppet and furiousely slash at it in an attempt to sever all of its strings. The puppet strugles to get you off, but you are too fast, and the puppet slowly looses all of its movement and then is finally unresponsive.

You successfuly took down this fiend without suffering any damage suprisingely. In doing so you gain the following:

A Poor Beryl Kukri and Cracked Bytownite Chigiriki were both part of its anatomy and you are free to take these if you choose. You also gain 20 combat xp and 4% in your knife skill

((I will add the xp in a moment))

Edit: ((What should I change the "Our Character so far" title to? I feel like I can name that something better.))
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 02:49:58 am by ykcud »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2015, 03:35:56 am »

Take the weapons.

((Do we know what that was? Was someone controlling it?))

ykcud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2015, 03:42:20 am »

Take the weapons.

((Do we know what that was? Was someone controlling it?))

((Neither you or me know what, if anything controlled that. The dice has not revealed that info yet. Also I will add the items into your inventory momentarily as well as their stats. Its worth looking them over once done.))

You grab the weapons and neatly place them in your pack ((yes you have a pack, but it doesn't affect you in any way)) and proceed forward back to the town. You travel at a good pace for well over an hour and see to your left what appears to be an intact abandoned garden.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2015, 03:58:28 am »

Take a peek at the garden.

ykcud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2015, 04:06:09 am »

Take a peek at the garden.

In this garden is 3 Brewing thistles and 4 Sunken Sweet Wart choked by weeds around them you can try to harvest.

ykcud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2015, 04:15:58 pm »

Made some changes to the first post. Anyone can join in as the character at any time, so feel free to do so. Not enough activity lately.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]