Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Fate/millennium [IC]  (Read 12989 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/millennium [IC]
« Reply #270 on: August 22, 2015, 06:42:18 pm »

((Let the records show that any and all delays are due to Blitz. The obviose solution is Divine Lightning Strike to his current location.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 23, 2015, 02:12:58 am »

((Well excuse me for being busy with RL stuff.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 23, 2015, 10:04:47 am »

((Well excuse me for being busy with RL stuff.))

((Psh. Some of us are at that week before college where you are there but class hasn't started yet so there is nothing to do.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 23, 2015, 10:08:47 am »

((look, just auto me or something
I'm busy with RL stuff, and will be for the next few days
don't have time for RP right now))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 23, 2015, 11:01:36 am »

((Blitz is kill due to RL stuff for next few days ;-;

Turn will be up later today.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 23, 2015, 03:14:52 pm »

Conall, Caster
Nobody is at the shrine today.

Toko
And what do you know, you see the same Master who just threatened you. However, he isn’t aware of your presence yet, and neither is his Servant.

John, Caster
You recharge your Prana, regaining 20 Prana each.

Mageline, Archer
“If we knew who was in this war, we would tell you. As it is, we don’t even know who YOU are; if you’re one of the rogues posing as one of us or not.”

Archer…..does not succeed in using her discernment skill. Discernment does not allow you to determine if a Servant is a Servant or not, only if they are lying. Regardless, you can sense that they’re draining Prana from the leyline, so they’re likely Magi of some sort.

Arthur, Lancer
Alexander sighs. Arthur hears the sound of a gun being cocked underneath the table. Nobody in the area seems to have reacted to it.
“Good sir, unless you wish to continue playing this game, I would advise you quit lying to me. I can tell you now, nobody will hear our conversation, nor will anyone hear a stray gunshot. If I am right, your ‘friend’ will attempt to attack me when my shot inevitably misses anything vital, whereupon my own ‘friend’ will intervene and take the fight outside. Only we will disappear and you will be left to deal with the aftermath and the police presence, as I am aware, waiting down the road at high alert due to a string of robberies in the area.

If I am wrong, of course, you will never hear from me again and have a lovely story to tell your companions back home. Apart from a flesh wound, no harm done.

Having established our positions, I will rephrase my question. Who are you and who are you representing?”

Isamu, Saber
The man sighs in relief.
“We haven’t been compromised yet. Good. You with the Magus Association?”

((Andrzej and Kaho will be continued when Blitz comes back.))
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 03:17:16 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

MCipher

• Bay Watcher
  • The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 23, 2015, 05:44:34 pm »

Alexander sighs. Arthur hears the sound of a gun being cocked underneath the table. Nobody in the area seems to have reacted to it.
“Good sir, unless you wish to continue playing this game, I would advise you quit lying to me. I can tell you now, nobody will hear our conversation, nor will anyone hear a stray gunshot. If I am right, your ‘friend’ will attempt to attack me when my shot inevitably misses anything vital, whereupon my own ‘friend’ will intervene and take the fight outside. Only we will disappear and you will be left to deal with the aftermath and the police presence, as I am aware, waiting down the road at high alert due to a string of robberies in the area.

If I am wrong, of course, you will never hear from me again and have a lovely story to tell your companions back home. Apart from a flesh wound, no harm done.

Having established our positions, I will rephrase my question. Who are you and who are you representing?”

Arthur sighs, drinking more before speaking.
"I told you my name, I told you everything. I. Am. Arthur. Beckett. I represent nobody but myself in this. Now, let me guess, you're a fellow competitor in this little game that's going on?"
Lancer simply sits there, not reacting to the gun.
No longer at critical sig mass!
OOC: Hans Panda: Everyone's going to die. That's how they usually end.
OOC: Hans Panda: I try not to run them that way.
OOC: Hans Panda: But apparently when I'm the villain, I'm too efficient.
OOC: Hans Panda: Even when I monologue.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 23, 2015, 06:15:06 pm »

Summon another D-Class demon.

JHYMERS

• Bay Watcher
  • Catchphrase!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 24, 2015, 11:49:50 am »

((I'm a little shaky on how item construction works. Does it buff all parameters or just a few?))

Return to the warehouse and begin construction of a talisman to buff Merlin's endurance and strength as much as possible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 24, 2015, 01:05:17 pm »

((Depends on the rank.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 27, 2015, 12:47:37 pm »

((If that's all, I'll just wait to figure out if Blitz is leaving. He's told me why he's busier IRL now, so I'm just waiting to see if he'll stay or not, then I'll put the turn up.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 01, 2015, 08:49:53 am »

((Alright, it's been confirmed Blitz is pulling out of the game permanently. I'll be updating the OOC and the game appropriately within the next week.))
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]