Author Topic: Juice  (Read 2126 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Juice
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 11:38:30 pm »

Custom containers containing water? "Box of fruit juice, content:water 7" ? :D

I wanted to avoid changing the vanilla plant files, because I have so many different version of them for each tileset. I'd rather outsource it with adding a few fake "juice" plants or adding new material templates. Anyway, this is a side-project I'm not going to do any time soon.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2015, 05:27:19 am »

The MLP mod has juices. I'm not sure how they were done, though.
Taste my Paci-Fist

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2015, 05:58:39 am »

MLP?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2015, 06:34:54 am »

My Little Pony. There's actually two of them, but I guess both have juice, because, you know, ponies.
Taste my Paci-Fist

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2015, 12:58:29 pm »

They will stockpile it, because its a DRINK. Even DRINK:MAGMA is fine and can be used. I mostly wanted it for another race... they drink ALCOHOL_TEMPLATE stuff and get drunk, but they drink these custom juices (even if they count as DRINK) that do not use ALCOHOL_TEMPLATE and do not get drunk.

No they won't.

The only stockpile categories that allow DRINK items are plant and animal alcohol. If you want stockpiling you will have to use the alcohol tags. Of course you can still fake it by making alcohol that pretends to be non-alcoholic, the players will never know...

DRINK:NONE:WATER:NONE works fine and can be consumed, but the barrels will sit around and never be taken to a stockpile (at least last time I tested it that's how it was).
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS
Pages: 1 [2]