Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

Aquifier removing fail. What am i doing wrong?

(1/2) > >>

Magnumcannon:
Recently downloaded the 40.24 version and immediately went to the raws, so i could remove those pesky aquifiers. Deleted the [AQUIFIER] from every layer that had it and then created a new world for test. I attempted to embark, but guess what? Yeah, Aquifiers! Created a new one: Aquifiers! What am i doing wrong?

Narrrz:
i know there are several different files which hold the aquifer raws. you may just not have gotten them all.

other thing to check: you're editing the master raws and not just the raws of a previous save (i've made this mistake before)

gentgeen:
You likely need to remove the tag from the mineral puddingstone. Also, did you remove it from the sand and loam layers in the soil file?

Magnumcannon:

--- Quote from: Narrrz on March 26, 2015, 09:17:12 pm ---i know there are several different files which hold the aquifer raws. you may just not have gotten them all.

other thing to check: you're editing the master raws and not just the raws of a previous save (i've made this mistake before)

--- End quote ---

Yes, i'm editing the master raws and i'm pretty sure i got all the files that hold the aquifier tag, i checked them all: metal, other, stone gem, stone layer, stone mineral, stone soil.

scamtank:
Your consistency makes me wonder: you are searching for instances of "AQUIFER", right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version