Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to avoid paying taxes.  (Read 10091 times)

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to avoid paying taxes.
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 08:36:58 am »

Go on an epic one-man quest with my trusty shotgun to rid the world of the abomination that is IRS.
I do stuff, I guess

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 09:39:20 am »

Get job in IRS.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 09:43:40 am »

Burn and Pillage!

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 09:49:26 am »

((oh my usual luck  :o ))
Okay wear another costume, cuz i have a lot of costumes in my closet.
BTW they are all the best.
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2015, 10:07:21 am »

Feint a kick. The kick ruse was a distraction! I have the detonator! Threaten to blow up every IRS base in the universe public, hidden and hypothetical all.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2015, 11:10:23 am »

Man, I hate my job at IRS.

IM GOING POSTAL!!!
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2015, 11:37:27 am »

ALRIGHT, I'M A HIGH RANKED MEMBER OF THE ADMINISTRATUM'S THITHE-COLLECTING SERVICE IN THIS SECTOR, AND I HAVE COME WITH A GROUP OF ARBITES TO INVESTIGATE WHY HAVEN'T THE PLANET OF EARTH'S PLANETARY GOVENERS PAYED THEIR THITHE FOR A MEAR CENTURY, AND WHAT PUNISHMENT THEY DESERVE. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 02:24:51 pm by poketwo »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2015, 01:58:04 pm »

Swap places with the IRS agents through the power of interpretive dance.
Take a closer look at this text!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2015, 02:21:24 pm »

Disguise my house as an abandoned house
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2015, 02:39:22 pm »

Shit my pants in terror! Drive them away with the awful stench!
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2015, 06:53:10 pm »

Start an organization against the IRS.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2015, 10:19:45 pm »

Burn down my house! And my wallet! They won't get a cent if there's nothing left!

Nunzillor

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2015, 10:28:03 pm »

Answer door.  Tell them that I am the IRS' IRS and that they must pay their taxes.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2015, 11:48:25 pm »

Start a church and become immune to the IRS.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

blazing glory

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2015, 01:42:51 am »

Sprint for the woods behind my house, making my way away from the people who are no doubt searching my house right now.
(5) You make a clean getaway, you find out a friend managed to erase your debt, the IRS are no longer looking for you.

Go on an epic one-man quest with my trusty shotgun to rid the world of the abomination that is IRS.
(3) You shoot the corpse chunks, it doesn't seem to do much.

Get job in IRS.
(5) You get a job as top operative, your job is to track down those who are not paying their taxes, thanks to a bug in the system you won't have to shoot yourself due to not paying taxes yourself.

Burn and Pillage!
(2) You don't have any matches so you can't burn and you can't see any opportunity for pillaging.

((oh my usual luck  :o ))
Okay wear another costume, cuz i have a lot of costumes in my closet.
BTW they are all the best.

(3) Getting another costume while wrestling with a ninja for your wallet is difficult to say the least, but you manage to get a grip on one of your suits.

Feint a kick. The kick ruse was a distraction! I have the detonator! Threaten to blow up every IRS base in the universe public, hidden and hypothetical all.
(1) The IRS discovered every one of your bombs and attached them to all of your favorite food in the world, alas, you discover this too late as you press the detonator, it's all gone. (1) The IRS agents you were threatening proceed to kill you with throwing knives, RESPAWN Y/N?

Man, I hate my job at IRS.

IM GOING POSTAL!!!

(5) You put a letter in the post strongly listing the precise reasons you hate your job, you get a tremendous raise.

ALRIGHT, I'M A HIGH RANKED MEMBER OF THE ADMINISTRATUM'S THITHE-COLLECTING SERVICE IN THIS SECTOR, AND I HAVE COME WITH A GROUP OF ARBITES TO INVESTIGATE WHY HAVEN'T THE PLANET OF EARTH'S PLANETARY GOVENERS PAYED THEIR THITHE FOR A MEAR CENTURY, AND WHAT PUNISHMENT THEY DESERVE. 
(AUTO FAIL) English, please.

Swap places with the IRS agents through the power of interpretive dance.
(1) While you are twirling around in place one of them brings a flame thrower and sets you on fire.

Disguise my house as an abandoned house
(1) You move a potted plant from the left to the right, while doing this you discover your wallet is gone! You see a cackling imp running off into the distance.

Flee from my house and invite everyone to join my revolution against the vile IRS.
(2) You post on Facebook that you are creating a revolution against the IRS, no one comments.

Shit my pants in terror! Drive them away with the awful stench!
(2) You need some new pants, they can't smell it from over there though, (2) bullets go past you like angry insects, one of them blasts your finger to smithereens, you manage to remain more or less alright though.

Start an organization against the IRS.
(6) You manage to recruit a lot of followers, you organize your first meeting, however the IRS find out about it, they send their IRS ninjas, (5) you all manage to repel the ninjas without much trouble, your followers have high spirits.

Burn down my house! And my wallet! They won't get a cent if there's nothing left!
(6) You decide that it would be a fine idea if you burn it down from inside, so you can make sure that nothing gets missed, you are soon stuck inside a burning house full of smoke.

Answer door.  Tell them that I am the IRS' IRS and that they must pay their taxes.
(4) They pay their taxes and move on, huh.

Start a church and become immune to the IRS.
(4) You start the church of the money grubbers, or cult, whatever, you aren't sure if it'll keep away the IRS though.

All your rolls are terrible, get better virtual dice.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4