Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: The City Warfare Forum Game.  (Read 16655 times)

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
  • Look in to my eyesssss.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ihavenoideathissiteexcisted.com
Re: The City Warfare Forum Game
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 02:22:02 pm »

Nevermind.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 02:05:19 pm by Asheron »

Quote from: Toady One
Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Quote from: Yahtzee
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 07:45:37 pm »

Will it take a lot of time to make that other game, or will we be able to start next week (let's say the 28th of July)? because if it takes about as much time to develop both of them, I think we should just keep going with this thing (obviously we like your original idea, since we are here).
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 06:05:40 am »

2. Will take max a day or two. Especially since I am going to steal a lot of the total war mechanics. *Ninja look*
However, if you guys still are up for the first, feel free to pick that one. My time is not valuable at all. :)

Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008, 06:27:17 am »

I was really pleased to see this sort of game come up. And then really sad to hear what you had to say about it not going on.

Its really up to you the GM to go ahead with things, i dont want to force you to do things you dont want to little girl. oops.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 06:39:16 am »

Nevermind
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 02:05:33 pm by Asheron »

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 08:19:46 am »

well, im happy to wait if you need the extra time really.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2008, 08:44:18 am »

Alright.
I'm going to update the first posts when it's ready. I hope this is going to work.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2008, 04:29:29 pm »

Imma gonna have to resign my entry,what with my project and all.

If anyone else wants to take control of Bob's Sobs be my guest.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2008, 11:39:39 am »

The game, is "ready" to play. Read the instructions if you haven't already. I'm still going to add a larger glossary and I still have to write explanations on things like "connections" and maps. If you don't understand how anything works, ask.

Bob's Sobs are on non-active now.

Let the City Warfare, begin!

That is, once you have your maps. :D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 11:53:28 am by Asheron »

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2008, 02:06:52 pm »

Also, I would first like to have everyone confirm if they are still in.
New spots are open, since SHADOWdump, and possibly others, are gone.

EDIT: Weeh.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 03:02:23 pm by Asheron »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

I'm in.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Comeone, people! Are you telling me a1s is the only one interested?

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Asheron throws a tantrum*
WHAT IS THIS?
I had to write an entire document with formulas and a small program in python to balance strength, charm etc, people ( well, one did ) tell me they were sad this wasn't happening, and now, NOBODY but a1s wants to hop in.
I guess I'll wait another 24 hours. After that, me and a1s can have a cosy duel game. If nobody joined by that time or reactivated.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:26:18 am by Asheron »

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile

I'm so in!  :)

Your leader's name: Jacob Young
Your criminal organisation's name: Uprising Down Under
Desired HQ: Somewhere in the slums, preferably a deserted, rundown apartment building.

Intelligence: 2
Knowledge: 2
Agility: 2
Strength: 1
Charisma: 3
((Hope I did that right.))

Organisation background information: Jacob never fit in with society. He never had good grades, smoked weed, hated his family, and was your average teenage rebel. He was very charsmatic, and has a lot of friends in school. He started a small gang that values cunning, skill, and determination to see the machine fall. It appeals to the lower class, but most upper-class people are disgusted by the thought of it, and the middle-class see them as idiots.
Leader background information: A CRAZY MOTHAFU*KA!
Anything else you would like to say:

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 10:37:12 pm by Little »
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Well,keep meh sobs alive,soon their leader will return after the project is complete.

And little,thats 7 points spent,you only have 5.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 01:51:45 am by SHAD0Wdump »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6