Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Author Topic: You Can't Die! (Interactive storytelling game) Finished!!  (Read 18881 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
You Can't Die! (Interactive storytelling game) Finished!!
« on: March 31, 2015, 09:48:52 pm »

This is an ISG that I have no directed plot to go down. Everything that will happen will be completely my inspiration and your recommendations. What I do know, is that your character will get into many impossible situations, but, he won't... ever... die. Try to keep your actions humanly possible, but other than that, be as creative as you like.

You put your hands up in surrender. The Battle is over and the enemy has caught you. You are destined to live the rest of your short life in the torture chambers these people were famous for. There is nothing you can do. Or is there...

This story is finished now, and it has been published here
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 09:50:45 am by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: You Can't Die! (ISG)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 09:50:56 pm »

Surrender to our horrible, horrible fate. It is the only thing we can do, after all. Possibly shout "Do it to Julia!" every once and a while to keep things fresh.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 09:52:54 pm »

Become Guybrush Threepwood, the famous nigh-invincible adventure game protagonist, in order to not die.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 09:56:20 pm »

Please only recommend things that a human could possibly do. Turning into other people does not fit that description unfortunately.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 10:01:35 pm »

Be a huge masochist. Give the impression of getting off to the torture. This will likely disturb the torturers.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 10:03:41 pm »

Surrender to our horrible, horrible fate. It is the only thing we can do, after all. Possibly shout "Do it to Julia!" every once and a while to keep things fresh.
You go limp and let the enemy soldiers tie you up. You shout "DO IT JULIA" but are rewarded with a boot in the gut. The soldiers put a bag over your head and gag your mouth before tying you to the back of a tank and driving off.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 10:05:05 pm »

Be a huge masochist. Give the impression of getting off to the torture. This will likely disturb the torturers.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 10:06:06 pm »

What does ISG stand for?
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 10:07:50 pm »

What does ISG stand for?

Image Suggestion game.

The images are invisible!

You know what? I always wanted a tank. We should hijack it somehow. Any ideas?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 10:07:51 pm »

What does ISG stand for?
Interactive storytelling game.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 10:08:39 pm »

+1
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 10:10:11 pm »

+1
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2015, 10:11:30 pm »

What does ISG stand for?
Image Suggestion Game. TSG is Text Suggestion Game. These terms are so widely accepted that you should probably change it to TSG to avoid angry people coming in expecting pictures.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2015, 10:13:02 pm »

You have no idea how far or long you were dragged behind the tank, but you know that everything hurts. In spite of this, once the tank finally stops, and your gag is taken off, you start laughing. The enemy soldiers kick you and beat you, but you continue laughing. You keep shouting out "Do it Julia" every once in a while, and the soldiers, eventually tired of hearing you, put the gag back on. At least your face is uncovered now.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2015, 10:14:56 pm »

What does ISG stand for?
Image Suggestion Game. TSG is Text Suggestion Game. These terms are so widely accepted that you should probably change it to TSG to avoid angry people coming in expecting pictures.
Most people around here just use 'SG' for TSGs, though ISGs are always known as 'Illustrated Suggestion Games'.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14