Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: Engraving Game  (Read 10140 times)

TotalPigeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Engraving Game
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 07:59:00 pm »

On the wall is an engraving of a halfling, an elf, a human, a dwarf, a human, a giant, a wizard, a pig, a succubus and gold. The halfling is eating the pig. The elf is sleeping. The human is embracing the succubus. The dwarf is raising the gold.  The human is sneaking. The giant is enraged. The wizard is smirking.

Reign on your Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 08:35:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by TotalPigeon:
<STRONG>On the wall is an engraving of a halfling, an elf, a human, a dwarf, a human, a giant, a wizard, a pig, a succubus and gold. The halfling is eating the pig. The elf is sleeping. The human is embracing the succubus. The dwarf is raising the gold.  The human is sneaking. The giant is enraged. The wizard is smirking.</STRONG>

We all know it... it's like pikmin, but more evil... it gives you the choice of being evil or REALLY evil... its... OVERLORD!!!!!

On the wall is an engraving of a human, a horse, and a human. The human is riding the hosre. The horse is jumping over the human.

ou''re just as free to state your opinion as I am free to completely disregard it.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2008, 09:43:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Vanigo:
<STRONG>On the wall is an engraving of a human and a three-headed monkey. The human is pointing.

On the floor is an engraving of a ship and stones. The ship is surrounded by the stones.</STRONG>

First one's Monkey Island, the second one...

The only thing I can think of would be Age of Mythology.  The wonder that Loki-worshiping Norsemen could build was a giant ship surrounded by stones, but that's a bit obscure, so that's probably not it.

apache1990

• Bay Watcher
  • Arena Master
    • View Profile
    • Bay Watcher Arena V2.0!
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008, 02:29:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Asehujiko:
<STRONG>Objection! Monkeylords don't melt things. And even if they did, they would suck at it, just as they suck now with everything else.</STRONG>

Well, it is a microwave laser.

Engraved on the wall is a masterful image of a Galactic Gate, a Commander, AKs, and trees.  The Commander is laughing.  The AKs are exploding.  The trees are burning.

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 03:00:00 am »

I got one none shall figure and is a true and real game...
An engraving on a celling, of three humans(2 men 1 woman)an asteroid with panels, exsplosives, aleins, light bridges, annoying puzzles, and little green capsules, all in outer space. The humans are arceologists, one man is dead and crazy, the other man is the hero, the green capsules healed the dead guy and are better then crack, and the aleins are saved at the very end, and the asteroid is having a party with the exsplosives.

(hint :DOTT, was also made by the makers and its relitivly old)

[ January 06, 2008: Message edited by: DreaDFanG ]

Smash me and I shall rise again, but not make stupid threads that get me muted.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 03:20:00 am »

On the wall is a picture of one skeletal human and two humans. The skeletal human is garbed in black. He is laughing. The human is armored in steel. He is mourning. The other human is dead.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 03:36:00 am »

This thread is becoming imbalanced.  Too many questions, not enough answers.

Anvilsmith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2008, 04:28:00 am »

quote:
Engraved on the wall is a masterful image of a Galactic Gate, a Commander, AKs, and trees. The Commander is laughing. The AKs are exploding. The trees are burning.

That's easy - Total Annihilation.

quote:
On the floor is an engraving of a ship and stones. The ship is surrounded by the stones.

This is also very vague. Could be Monkey Island 1, Alone in the Dark, or Thief 2's ghost ship mod...

quote:
An engraving on a celling, of three humans(2 men 1 woman)an asteroid with panels, exsplosives, aleins, light bridges, annoying puzzles, and little green capsules, all in outer space. The humans are arceologists, one man is dead and crazy, the other man is the hero, the green capsules healed the dead guy and are better then crack, and the aleins are saved at the very end, and the asteroid is having a party with the exsplosives.

Awfully long, and not all that subtle; My guess is, The Dig, though I never played it.

Don't know about the other ones.

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2008, 05:02:00 am »

Arg you gots it...the Dig which I'd never recemend playing...EVER...
An engraving on a corner, of a drow female rogue, young human wizard, human warrior, and two inter-dimentional beings(one male-ish, one female-ish), a dragon, and an older wizard. The drow, young wizard, and warrior are fighting monsters, the interdimentional beings are traped as skeletons, and the dragon is bowing to the male-ish inter-dimentional being, and the old wizard is dead.

(Hint:It might me difficult-ish but it was an Xbox game)

Would guess but I dont know any non guessed.

Kyselina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2008, 05:05:00 am »

On the wall is a engraving of a human and cube. The human is crying, cube is crying.
Tun Athelbuket, farmer cancels sleep: Caged.

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2008, 05:32:00 am »

quote:

<STRONG>On the wall is a engraving of a human and cube. The human is crying, cube is crying.</STRONG>

Doom? That one tetris game? I would say Cube but thats a movie...

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2008, 05:47:00 am »

Don't tell me that's another Portal reference.
And, just to add to the chaos of all these unguessed engravings:

On the wall is an engraving of a shovel, Gary Coleman, a human and humans.  The human is raising the shovel.  The humans are screaming.  The Human is striking down Gary Coleman. The humans are running away.

Probably could have come up with a better reference...  Too easy for those who know it, but the other idea I had for it was waaay out there.

Speeeedy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2008, 05:52:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Kagus:
<STRONG>Don't tell me that's another Portal reference.
And, just to add to the chaos of all these unguessed engravings:

On the wall is an engraving of a shovel, Gary Coleman, a human and humans.  The human is raising the shovel.  The humans are screaming.  The Human is striking down Gary Coleman. The humans are running away.

Probably could have come up with a better reference...  Too easy for those who know it, but the other idea I had for it was waaay out there.</STRONG>

Postal 2

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2008, 05:57:00 am »

A pannel engraveing, a man putting a feline on a shotgun...another postal querk

RustedAxe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2008, 07:02:00 am »

On the wall is an engraving of a human settlement and insect invaders.  The humans are making a plaintive gesture.  The insects arrived in just over 4 minutes and 38 seconds.

This my friends, we call a ...

:D

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20