Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 88339 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Reliving past: Never mind Ivan, team killing is in!
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2015, 10:11:25 pm »

In. Apply tesla sabre to Ivan, for nostalgia's sake.

((Denzel tried with a monosword. Han will try with a tesla sabre.))
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 10:14:23 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2015, 12:34:09 am »

((It seems even +4 in a skill doesn't save you in here!))

Use cameyes to find Ivan, redo action. Those taps will be danced!

Check mindpoints. If sufficient are left, use the manip to pick up Ivan and psychically float him into the hangar. Heatslice any limbs that try to dig in or resist. Once he's floated into the hangar, commence tapdancing.
If not enough points left, spray sticky goop at the end of the hall, to cut of Ivan's escape and force him into the hangar.

((I'm not using skills, just d6.))

You are in the hangar you silly. You can't see into rec room from there. Drop your big ass on the floor and crawl closer.

And mind points are low. Not spent, but low.

Sorry!
Turn on loght lamps. Type in a random number into my Nyars gun and shoot at Ivan.

You turn on your lamps. You can't see Ivan. You see impaled Thaddeus underneath you and a big mound of flesh in middle of the room. It got many mouths, all screaming, wailing and moaning.

You are having terrible flashbacks. Is it STAN again? Please do not be STAN!

Well then!

Suit light amps (not lamps) are go!  Shoot him again if I can see him, 10x!

Amps do not help you in complete darkness. Not much. Just enough to see big spiked figure in front of you.

[Ivan dex 6+3]
[Lars dex 2]
[Ivan str 6+2]
[End 3]
Then the room spins wildly as your head separates from body and goes flying.

Use cam-eyes, then goop him!

((Also, sorry illgeo. Didn't mean to do that))

You are lying on the floor. A few moments ago something fell on you and impaled your left arm and almost your left lung as well.
You can't see Ivan, but you see Dubley (who impaled you) and big mound of screaming flesh. It seems to be growing limbs.

Xan realizes moments after popping into existence that he doesn't have any gear or powers.

"Fuck."

Run away!

Why to run away? If he bites you you may get awesome reality-bending altered powers! Only problem will be to keep it under control.

Thanks to somebody's lights you can see there's new flesh horror in rec room. You got competition! Anyway, you get out of the room into hallway that is forcibly enlargened.

Fly away. Turn my suit lamps on and remove the suit glove from my right hand. Doctoring hand.

Also, did the first grenade go off somewhere? If not, deactivate it remotely and collect.

Simus's grenades sure are handy and feature-packed!

You fly out of the room dodging the new flesh horror. Glove removed. The first grenade bounced northwards toward the briefing room and apparently detonated there. Better to not go that way.

In

Activate helmet lamps (yeah those are a thing I'm fairly sure) and kickbox the cicada demon with my acrobatic stilts.

"Oh my god why aren't you die already"

You activate lamps and jump at the blur of movement.

[dex 4]
[Ivan dex 2+3]
[Ivan str 3+2]
[end 6]

You fail to hit it, but it hits you, slicing your arm off. Medical system of your suit activates and instantly pumps you full of sedatives and squirts flishknitter into your stump stopping bleeding before it even started.

Activate helmet lamps aswell, slice him with my monoatomic sword while making wooshing noises.

Ivan is bigger worry than some screaming pile of flesh, so you beeline right to him.

[dex 1]
[Ivan dex 4+3]
[Ivan str 4+2]
[end 3]

You lose hold of the sword in midswing when Ivan jams his claws through your stomach tearing your spine. This wasn't a good decision, you think.

In!

Hand monoatomic razor to a mummy and tell them to have at it.  Shout words of encouragement.

[mummy dex 1]
[Ivan dex 4+3]
[Ivan str 3+2]
[end 5]
Your mummy shows impressive lack of coordination when attacking Ivan and equally impressive tolerance for beating when Ivan tears its head off. Not that it needed it anyway, being undead and all. It is still moving.

"By divine mandate I, King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen III, have arrived here to release you from horrors beyond your understanding, yet you fuckers create more of them! Wasn't the Eater of Cold enough!? Now you have ancient enemy of mankind in your hands: The Altered! And some other horror beyond the reality. Rise you retards! Now attack this monstrosity and die as fate requires!"

((Say Ashioma, could I be Xan with powers in this for fleshball hilarity?))
((Nay, but there ways to get the power.))

In. Apply tesla sabre to Ivan, for nostalgia's sake.

((Denzel tried with a monosword. Han will try with a tesla sabre.))

[2]
Your swing misses Ivan and electricity discarges on the floor.

[Ivan dex 3+3]
[dex 3]
[Ivan str 6+2]
[end 2]
Somehow Ivan recongizes threat you are presenting and unleashes flurry of massively overpowered blows reducing your nervous system into fine paste. You are very dead.

Red emergency lights flash on and you can see again. On middle of the room is a growing pile of screaming flesh. You can also see two fresh corpses created by Ivan.

>Ok guys, listen closely because I'm going to explain this only once. We have an anomaly in our hands, two actually. And with worst possible timing with Ivan going berserk. Somebody created flesh horror in the rec room. Somebody with an Avatar he's not supposed to have. Deal with it before I have to vent whole inmate section into space. The flesh horror, I mean. I'll deal with the culprit if he's still alive after this is done.

>Second anomaly is you guys. More than half of you are supposed to be still in stasis and rest down on the colony saving people. And you are. How do you manage to be in two places at same time is beyond me, but that's why we have science guys. In addition Nyars has disappeared. Probably related to your appearance. We'll sort that out afterwards. Assuming there's anything left to sort. We'll see.

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2015, 12:43:36 am »

Get off Thaddeus. Apply excessive dakka to the fleshhorror, of both the laser and gravity variety.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2015, 12:52:54 am »

THE FLESHBALL IS MINE!

Perform a running dive into the flesh horror and wrestle it under my control with sheer force of will!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2015, 12:58:43 am »

Use the MkIII to boost away from the flesh horror, towards the hallway. Set the Spektr to microwave mode, and use my microwave amp to cook the flesh horror
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2015, 12:59:23 am »

In. Take stock of the surroundings, touch Shackle under Shroud
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2015, 02:32:35 am »

You are in the hangar you silly. You can't see into rec room from there. Drop your big ass on the floor and crawl closer.

((I thought you said I had dragged Ivan out of the Rec room, and thus into the hallway?))

Switch brain for new one (for the manip!). Then crawl closer I guess. Mumble about Moses and mountains.

Somebody created flesh horror in the rec room. Somebody with an Avatar he's not supposed to have.
"Screw you Steve, that wasn't even me, my manip can't really do fleshwarping and you know it. And I always had this Avatar, you just, uh, hadn't noticed before."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2015, 02:37:06 am »

In.

Charles summons The Sheep.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2015, 04:43:40 am »

Fire mindfuck gun at Ivan while leaping past on springs to avoid counterattacks

"I SEE NO FLAWS IN THIIIIIIS"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2015, 05:15:21 am »

Let Xan wrestle with the fleshhorror. If he's being killed/absorbed, lob a ClF3 grenade at the fleshhorror.
Fire in the hole!
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2015, 05:17:34 am »

IN! Fire my gauss rifle Hollow point ammo at will! By that I mean empty the magazine into IVAN!
"AHHHH A THING."
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2015, 07:46:32 am »

Attempt to headbutt Ivan before I die from ye olde wounds.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2015, 08:15:30 am »

Get off Thaddeus. Apply excessive dakka to the fleshhorror, of both the laser and gravity variety.

[3]
You slice small part off the flesh horror. It screams even more than usual.
[3]
Gravity distortion appears at the flesh horror. It's not horribly strong, but definitely flattens it a bit.

THE FLESHBALL IS MINE!

Perform a running dive into the flesh horror and wrestle it under my control with sheer force of will!

[5]
Oh my. Guess what?

Use the MkIII to boost away from the flesh horror, towards the hallway. Set the Spektr to microwave mode, and use my microwave amp to cook the flesh horror

[6]
The rockets on your suit realign and roar with power. Maximum thrust throws you away from Xan with acceleration that breaks number of your ribs. Your high speed travel ends when you meet a wall in hallway.

[end 1] Who did you anger?
The sudden stop crushes all your bones and your brain. You are dead.

In. Take stock of the surroundings, touch Shackle under Shroud

Xan just went into full horror mode. People are killing themselves. Nothing particularly new or exciting here.
[will 5]
Let's say you now know all known Shackle combinations and understand that you are better not do that again. The Host is far more scary than you ever knew.

Shackle beeps. The display reads: "New challenge! Eat Xan!"

((I thought you said I had dragged Ivan out of the Rec room, and thus into the hallway?))

Switch brain for new one (for the manip!). Then crawl closer I guess. Mumble about Moses and mountains.

Somebody created flesh horror in the rec room. Somebody with an Avatar he's not supposed to have.
"Screw you Steve, that wasn't even me, my manip can't really do fleshwarping and you know it. And I always had this Avatar, you just, uh, hadn't noticed before."
((You did, but he did run back in to murder people.))

[3]
Brain switched. Lines in the display are jumping around a bit.
You crawl right next to rec room door.

>Whatever. We'll find out. You think I won't notice an Avatar suddenly appearing in hangar? While you are in fact down on the colony with a battlesuit?

In.

Charles summons The Sheep.

[6]
The sheep appears. It stares you with three eyes, remaining four looking at people here.
"See? It happened again."

Red faceless man appears. He has vertical mouth in his chest.
"That was really stupid. I'm not helping you out of this."

Another being appears. It's very thin, almost two dimensional, vaguely humanoid. It looks like what human would look like if ran over by steam roller twice.
"*gurgle*"

Fire mindfuck gun at Ivan while leaping past on springs to avoid counterattacks

"I SEE NO FLAWS IN THIIIIIIS"

[6]
You hit Ivan. he roars and starts shadow boxing and biting air.
You also hit Zayne. [will 6]

Let Xan wrestle with the fleshhorror. If he's being killed/absorbed, lob a ClF3 grenade at the fleshhorror.
Fire in the hole!

Xan is not being killed or absorbed. He's the one doing absorbing, so no lobbing grenades.

IN! Fire my gauss rifle Hollow point ammo at will! By that I mean empty the magazine into IVAN!
"AHHHH A THING."

[3]
One out of three bullets hits Ivan. It hits in a crack between its carapaces making blue liquid squirting out.

Attempt to headbutt Ivan before I die from ye olde wounds.

You are healed! No pain anywhere. Well, your legs do not move and there's still profusely bleeding hole in your stomach, but otherwise you are in fully functional shape.

[dex 4]
[Ivan dex 3+3]
[Ivan str 6+2]
[end 4]
Ivan does not appear to be where you thought he is. But neither are you. You are in ceiling, looking downwards. There's beautiful trail of red droplets slowly raising towards you. And Ivan is below you, standing on you legs. He jumps up. Did you know his claws look very pretty when covered in your blood? You rarely get such a close view those claws.

Ivan jumps from ceiling next to Xan.
[Ivan str 3+2]
[end 5+1]
He claws and bites Xan's new body, but all wounds he causes heals quickly. He is, however, making progess slowly.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 08:19:59 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2015, 08:27:55 am »

"I FIND IT ANNOYING THAT THIS GUN HAS NO AUTOMATIC SETTIIIIIIINNNNG!"
CONTINUE UNLOADING!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2015, 08:30:50 am »

[5]
Oh my. Guess what?
Oh wow. Are you throwing these rolls or what  :P

>Whatever. We'll find out. You think I won't notice an Avatar suddenly appearing in hangar? While you are in fact down on the colony with a battlesuit?

"Whatevs. Sorry Steve, can't talk, work to do!"

While they are close together, shoot and restrain them with sticky goop.

((For the record, that goop is strong enough to restrain a battlesuit if you use enough, and can hold down a full synthflesh person as well.))
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 08:36:07 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 49