Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 86051 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Serial Mind Control
« Reply #690 on: February 28, 2017, 02:46:50 pm »

Wave and walk over and ask if they know anything about the house
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: February 28, 2017, 05:12:02 pm »

"Fuck it, I need a smoke."

Smoke a bluesmoke. Think about the situation.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 28, 2017, 11:33:08 pm »

Gah, seriously?  No, I don't mean halfway into the town, I mean well outside of it, by the second unmarked brown square!  Here's an image, pointing out the squares I'm referring to.  I don't believe they're houses, exactly because they don't have numbers--maybe they're storage buildings or something.

As for the program, it's on his wikia page.  Here's the link again.  I guess I should provide links for everything I do, just to prove I'm not making shit up?  You seem to readily assume the worst otherwise.

Here's the statblock again, because it might be necessary.
Spoiler: Saint's Statblock (click to show/hide)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 01, 2017, 01:07:01 am »

Knock on house fours door, calmly explain that there is a current public health risk of lice and small parasites, and for people to please check their shirts and clothing for it.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: March 01, 2017, 01:52:14 am »

Gah, seriously?  No, I don't mean halfway into the town, I mean well outside of it, by the second unmarked brown square!  Here's an image, pointing out the squares I'm referring to.  I don't believe they're houses, exactly because they don't have numbers--maybe they're storage buildings or something.

As for the program, it's on his wikia page.  Here's the link again.  I guess I should provide links for everything I do, just to prove I'm not making shit up?  You seem to readily assume the worst otherwise.

Here's the statblock again, because it might be necessary.
Spoiler: Saint's Statblock (click to show/hide)

Oh, those? Yeah, sheds of some kind. Besides those are not brown, they are far more green than brown. It didn't occur to me somebody wouldn't want to get deeper into the village. So yeah, consider yourself there.

This is RTD, I like to roll and see people failing catastrophically. I can't remember programs somebody made and basically never used to significant degree. They weren't on the newest version of the page and I wasn't int the mood to fish out the link you provided earlier. Sorry about that.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 01, 2017, 02:40:40 pm »

"House three seems clear. House four has four people in it, fittingly. Oh, and a dog. Whoever enters that house tell me what breed it is."

Proceed to silently inspect the next houses as well.

Nah, it's only +3. Not that it really makes anything better for anyone.
((Ah, so only half the city will melt in technomagical fire, gotcha.))

House number five seems to hold couple of people on horizontal position. They aren't moving, and if infrared through windows tells you anything reliable, they are also cold. Same's true with #6.

Wave and walk over and ask if they know anything about the house

Ho, a speech roll!

[Cha: 1-1] "Well holla th're handsome! Prepareth thy bodies f'r thr'rough questioning, f'r mine own palmy lance thirsts f'r toucheth of human corse!"

You proceed to display manner of questioning you refer to by violent hip thrusting and vulgar gestures. For some reason they do not appear very forthcoming. Door stays firmly shut. These people must greatly distrust outsiders.

[Mind: 1] Then you black out.

"Fuck it, I need a smoke."

Smoke a bluesmoke. Think about the situation.

You take off your helmet, ignite the smoke and inhale deeply.

[Intu: 2+1+1] Well, you muse exhaling blue fumes calmly, the situation doesn't seem promising. Party is splitting and the enemy is aware of your presence. Clearly he must be aware of laser fence too, there's no way person of that calibre haven't noticed those. If anything, he got escape plan ready and is currently adjusting it to fit your capacity. For example, he could already be at edge of the fence, ready to bolt out when opportunity opens. You turn around and glance the sheds in north by laser fence where Steve Saint is standing by. With some preparation those could be nice spot to hide in. Then again there are more sheds in southern side if you recall the map, trees and a lot of empty grass fields around. If anything, he won't be sitting in middle of the village.

Yep, people are gonna die soon.

Knock on house fours door, calmly explain that there is a current public health risk of lice and small parasites, and for people to please check their shirts and clothing for it.

You knock the door politely enough to elict response. A woman opens the door.

[Cha: 3-2] "Parasite!", you scream and proceed to rip her shirt off.
[Str: 2+1] You grip her shirt before she can react and try to rip it. Unfortunately for you her shirt is stronger than your muscles, but it also feels like normal cloth. Then she starts screaming.

Sir Jackson continues his steady burglar activities by breaking door of house #1 and stepping inside.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 11:44:01 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 01, 2017, 03:01:47 pm »

"I have two houses here with cold bodies in a standing position. Potentially compromised, but not a threat right now it seems. Gonna try to silently lock them into that house."

How many doors, windows and other exits are there on these houses? Could I try to block them with by applying a little bit of sticky goop to them, thereby preventing anyone from entering or leaving (without them barging through the doors or walls that is)?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: March 01, 2017, 03:39:37 pm »

"Hmm, we are idiots. Gotta check by the laser fences, he's obviously going to want to escape."

Put helmet back on. Walk over to the sheds near Steve and cameyes them. If I see warm bodies that aren't us, burn them, no questions asked.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: March 01, 2017, 06:22:34 pm »

((I'm actually green-weak colorblind, so those squares look pretty brown to me.  Apologies, I should have considered the fact that I have issues with that shade.

Oh, and infrared doesn't work through windows.))

So, does the program that triangulates and highlights teammate locations function?  If not, aux roll to try and make it do so.  If it does, was Jackson's blacking out apparent from his camera feed?  Mind control him if so, and figure out what's wrong with him.  Else, mind control one of the rodents that's visible from here--perhaps on the nearby shed--and start flying it through the town, looking for anything out of place.

Because it might matter, Saint did not tell anyone where he moved to, did not even mention the fact that he moved, has his invisibility cloak on at all times (plus he's standing still as only a robot can), and finally, is not sharing any of his cameras.  The references to his location should be incorrect from an IC perspective.  He's also a robot, and therefore cold.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: March 01, 2017, 06:53:59 pm »

Happy murder, sexy, fun fun time?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: March 01, 2017, 10:32:39 pm »

He's also a robot, and therefore cold.
BS. Anything that moves like a human body and holds freaking life support for a human brain will emit heat. Not even mentioning all the equipment you're carrying.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: March 01, 2017, 11:45:17 pm »

"I have two houses here with cold bodies in a standing position. Potentially compromised, but not a threat right now it seems. Gonna try to silently lock them into that house."

How many doors, windows and other exits are there on these houses? Could I try to block them with by applying a little bit of sticky goop to them, thereby preventing anyone from entering or leaving (without them barging through the doors or walls that is)?

Did I say vertical? Oh damn, I did. I totally meant horizontal. Sorry about that.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: March 02, 2017, 07:08:00 am »

Did I say vertical? Oh damn, I did. I totally meant horizontal. Sorry about that.

((No problem, it happens, though I'd still like to know whether trying to goop-block the entrances to these houses is a viable idea, and how much goop that takes.))

Because it might matter, Saint did not tell anyone where he moved to, did not even mention the fact that he moved, has his invisibility cloak on at all times (plus he's standing still as only a robot can), and finally, is not sharing any of his cameras.

Aren't you sharing your cameras? Based on the following:
Did Saint refuse to share his view with Miyamoto because he couldn't, due to the overshot, or because you misunderstood my action and thought I didn't want to?  In the former case, as much as I hate these actions, fix the problem.  In the latter case, yes I want to share Saint's view with everyone.
((My mistake, I shouldn't have said "everyone".  Meant only people who willingly shared their views, but eh, it doesn't seem to matter.))

I thought you were? Or did you just mean you aren't sharing your cameras with Jackson (because he didn't share his)? Little confused because your current action specifies you didn't share those things with anyone (based on leading with 'anyone').
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 07:14:44 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: March 02, 2017, 07:31:07 am »

knock her out quicklly, before anyone hears
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: March 02, 2017, 03:20:25 pm »

Spoiler: @Radio (click to show/hide)

He's also a robot, and therefore cold.
BS. Anything that moves like a human body and holds freaking life support for a human brain will emit heat. Not even mentioning all the equipment you're carrying.

((Sure, he isn't invisible, no more than a tree is, but he's clearly not a human.  It's also possible that a cloak of invisibility masks the user in more than the visible spectrum, though I doubt that it does.))
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49