Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40

Author Topic: Roll to Survive the Game Master's Whimsy  (Read 30947 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive the Game Master's Whimsy
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2015, 02:56:22 pm »

DOES ANYONE WANT TO SEE ONE OF MY OLD GAMES BROUGHT OUT OF HIATUS.

IT SEEMS THAT I WILL GET MORE TIME TO DO WHATEVER IN THE FUTURE.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2015, 02:59:37 pm »

Somewhat curious, to you poketwo. To you, generally me, this is acceptable. Acceptance intensifies!

Now I just have to think of Actives, Passives, and Starting Inventories, not to mention Passive Maluses. Turn 0 will happen sometime today. By the way person with the class Tenth: that may be the hardest to make.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 03:02:02 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2015, 03:04:23 pm »

Can I have a giant axe named Skullsmasher in my inventory? Please?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2015, 03:06:37 pm »

ANYWAYS, HUNAM IS WHAT THE SPATHI CALL HUMANS. SPATHI ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT THE MASTER RACE.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2015, 03:06:49 pm »

You'll get an axe. A metal one. But giant? That's pushing it. I might decide to roll for size. Whimsy Intensifies!

Edit: Added first two classes. What doth you think?
Edit: Added another two.
Edit: and another two.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 05:54:03 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2015, 05:36:02 pm »

MY CHARACTER REALLY IS AN ALIEN SPY, OF THE SCYTHER VARIETY .

I DIDN'T MEAN IT LITERALLY. SHOULD OF KNOWN YOU WOULD DO THIS.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2015, 05:38:05 pm »

That seems fine to me.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2015, 06:07:46 pm »

Heh, Hippy Elf.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2015, 06:09:38 pm »

Turn 0: The Men in Motley

6 of them. Called by fate. And a madman with control over reality itself. Fun would be had. By who, that was a question.

From an alternate plane, came something of a pink blob, only a bit more formed, with eyes and ears and a mouth. Known for its ability to copy, it had been victorious over its Nemesis several times before. But now a greater challenge came upon Blitz, the Level One Copycat. The portal beckoned, and with the Nemesis in pursuit, Blitz had no choice.

From a time far back, when heroes were common, came one such hero, a swordsman. His blade strikes, but with odd effects that seem related to the number 10. Nidilap, the Level One Tenth, entered the portal, expecting adventure, and he was going to get it.

From an earth where aliens were much more common, came a government agent, armed with a handgun, his wits, and a very confusing name. Sir Notspyxeno, the Level One NOTALIENSPY, investigated the portal because his superior assigned it to him. He entered, but could not go back.

From a world where old machines would be adapted into servant robots, came an adapted particle collider, old and somewhat rusty. Lahaco, the Level One Large Hadron Collider, entered because he was curious. His circuits told him of very odd phenomenons through that portal. It investigated, but could not return.

From a realm where the Blood God ruled, came an axe-wielding elf. Brutish and masculine to the point of comedy, Jase Bladeheart, the Level One Axemaster, walked through the portal without even realizing it- until he bumped into an odd-looking deer.

Said deer was a very odd one, who followed Jase through his portal. When Jase was nuzzled by the incredibly odd deer with arms for antlers, and he realized that he wasn't in a forest anymore, he freaked. Elvishly. The deer on the other hand, may or not have been calm. Jase couldn't exactly understand what the deer was trying to convey with its dance. Johnny Nahmates, the Level One Somewhat Mad Mutant Deer, was freaked out of its mind.

Then the six all noticed each other at once. Chaos, speech, dancing, shocks, weapons movements, and chaos happened.

Begin posting actions. Your characters can be found at the start of this thread. Slightly after the start, anyway.
Generic Arms Race.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2015, 06:15:35 pm »

Brandish my gun and point it at the pink blob.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2015, 09:20:23 pm »

Sword! Beware the deer! He looks scary!
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2015, 09:36:09 pm »

Cause Resonance Cascade.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2015, 01:34:43 am »

Copy the gun's durability.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2015, 01:46:57 am »

Hit something with my axe.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2015, 01:50:37 am »

((So we're already trying to kill each other? Must be a record for non-Arena RTDs.))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40