Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 91530 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« on: April 12, 2015, 04:21:40 am »

~~~~RULES~~~~

1. All kinds of questions, character sheet edits, story discussions and all non-IC stuff are to be posted at OOC Thread

2. Post formatting is mandatory:
"Coloured text for PC speech lines!"
Normal text for descriptions, etc.
Bolded text denotes action!

3. Order of posts:
In battle:
Player(s) -> GM -> Player(s) -> GM ... (until end of Player Phase) -> GM posts for Enemies -> GM posts for Allies -> End of Turn.
Outside battle:
Players -> GM, when needed

4. Unless GM explicitly mentions you/your character, you can't post in this thread.

5. Table of Contents:
Prologue: Heralds of the Empire
Chapter 1: Welcome to Springfield
Chapter 2: The White North
Chapter 3: Absence of Presence
Chapter 3-2: The Unexpected
Chapter 4: The Hills of Blood
Chapter 5: The Watery Mirage
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 04:08:43 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 05:05:04 am »

...For the last eight hundred years, the mighty Zorostrian Empire ruled the known world with iron fist, while the scholars and holy men scoured the land for the pieces of the powerful Orb of Eternity.

With the arrival of the New Moon, which is descending toward the world, the Zorostrians frantically tried to recover the missing pieces. Alas, in last fifteen years, not a single piece was found.

Today, it was going to change.

~~Prologue: Heralds of the Empire~~

Prince Aliberti was standing near the window, glaring the thunderstorm that was lingering over the capital city. Dark clouds, tinted with crimson and brown hues, were flashing brightly while the lightning coursed inside them, or traveled down to the ground.

The changes in weather were more frequent and more unpredictable than before. Yesterday, it was raining. This morning, the orange sun was shining, partially shadowed by the red sphere of the New Moon. Now, few hours after the zenith, there was a thunderstorm.

There was a knock on the door, but the Prince kept staring outside. A moment later, the knocking was repeated, and the Prince finally turned toward the door.

"You may enter." He watched the door open, and a slight smile appeared on his face.

"Kerr, Aurelian. What brings you here? Have the elders, or the King, finally decided to call for my presence? Do you know anything? Tell me everything you've been told."

//Kerr and Aurelian Wolfgar are now in!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 05:07:17 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 10:04:30 am »

Aurelian entered with his brother, followed by a slight metallic rustle from his armor. The young knight saluted the prince but hesitated for a moment before speaking up. He's still trying to get used to the whole 'serving the prince of Zorostrian'.

"Its actually the grand alchemist, Prince Aliberti. Sir Aldbaren wishes to speak with you in the Inner Palace. I'm afraid that's all we were told, Prince Aliberti, my apologies." He hopes he did that right. In retrospect he wished he got more training in formality beyond his brother's quick crash course after the, uh, embarrassment that happened when he arrived.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 11:06:37 am »

"I see..." The Prince turned toward the window for a brief moment.

"Fine, Grand Alchemist it is. I wished that someone more important would order me around, but if it's that old man, so be it. Come! Let's not make him wait too long." Prince Aliberti marched outside his room in soldier's pace, his two swords, hidden in scabbards, knocking gently against his lacquered armor at his waist.

"And I told you you would look pretty with colorful hair, Kerr." The Prince added, with a snicker, after a moment.

To get to the Inner Palace from the Royal Chambers, one had to pass through the open corridors that encircled the Second Courtyard. Which means people were exposed to the weather; the hot, dust-filled wind eagerly attacked the Prince and his two companions, but Aliberti wasn't bothered by such simple sandstorm.

After all, there was ice-storm last week. Now that was a nuisance...

"I think that's Grand Alchemist. And I see Royal Priest Mullah too. And who are these others...?" The Prince's voice went quiet as they have entered the Hall of Pillars; one of many in the Inner Palace. Each Hall had its primary function, but most could be used as simple gathering places if necessary.

The Prince, flanked by his two soldiers, stopped in front of Aldbaran and Mullah. The two elders bowed deeply, and the latter, with wave of the hand, ordered those eight behind him to do the same.

"May the Angels bless you, Prince Aliberti." The two elders spoke together, and the Prince nodded.

"Likewise. Where is my mother? And where is the King? I heard something important is to begin today, so why are they not here? Why it was you who have called for me?"

"Oh, Prince Aliberti, your Mother, Lady Sharia, is currently in the Grand Court, presiding over the case of the murder of her cousin. As for the King himself, he was heading to the Rose Pavilion the last time I saw him." Prince Aliberti grimaced. Those acquitained with the Court well enough knew what kind of chamber Rosy Pavilion was and just how many young ladies can fit in its beds at once.

"I see. They're busy, then. Why was I called here?"

"O, Prince Aliberti, these are the people who shall accompany you on the mission to recover the missing pieces of Orb of Eternity!"

"And that's what will begin today, our beloved Prince. We shall resume the search for the remaining pieces of the Orb. The King himself requested that you lead the effort. I hold a sincere belief that with you leading this noble endeavour, it will surely succeed."

"Royal Priest is right! But let these young people introduce themselves. We have hand-picked them from all the available mercenaries and reservist soldiers of good standing, courage and skill-"

"Reservists? Mercenaries? Who am I to be guarded by such a group? Why haven't my fa- the King sent, for example, half of the Royal Guard with me? Or at least one fifth. Does he think I would carelessly let out soldiers die? No matter, these people will do. I will show my- the King that I can be victorious no matter who is with me." The Prince turned to the strangers and began to inspect them closely. He didn't say anything when looking over the most of them...

He have stopped by the dark-skinned girl.

"And a girl from Shari-Val." His tone of voice indicated that he wasn't particularily happy about the choice. But of course, every client state was the same - on paper. He couldn't really do anything about it.

"Well, don't be afraid to say your names. After all, you will be under my command, for a while..."

//Miranda, Chance, Maribel, Rashida, Irios, Hafiz, Giuseppina and Ayzebel are in!
SigFlags!

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 11:17:54 am »

Rashida was unperturbed by the Prince's remarks. Usually he seemed to hardly notice her, and never asked for her name.

"Rashida."
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 11:20:06 am »

Kerr had grimaced slightly and run a hand through his hair at the prince's comment, but stayed quiet through the explanation of what was occurring. Seeing the people that had been assembled, Kerr raised an eyebrow slightly and quietly remarked to his brother,

"Well, I was going to make some comment about how you better not embarrass me after I got you this position, but it looks like the rest of this group is going to be as inexperienced as you."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 11:22:43 am »

"Once we're done with this task, Rashida, I will have you back as a tutor for my siblings. My sisters speak highly of you, unless there's another Rashida in this Palace."
SigFlags!

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 11:26:06 am »

Rashida nods and bows to show the demanded etiquette of submissiveness towards the Prince's order.

"I hope to serve you well until that time."
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2015, 11:30:24 am »

"Good. Now." The Prince left Rashida alone for now and turned to three others.

"You, you and you." He looked at Maribel, Chance and Hafiz. "You three seem strangely familiar, why?"
SigFlags!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2015, 11:33:00 am »

Maribel gave a bow to the prince.
  "I am Maribel Rita, one of the court performers, prince Aliberti."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2015, 11:36:48 am »

"Wow, they're really pulling out all the stops for you, sir, aren't they? A tutor, and now a performer? Perhaps we'll get a fortune teller too."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2015, 12:19:22 pm »

The eyes of Ayzebel, flat and lifeless as those of a shark, regarded the prince. She executed a formal flawless bow.

"I am Ayzebel Glassria, Liege. I am one of the representatives of the Sect of Glass, here to serve."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2015, 12:27:43 pm »

One of the girls in the group (the one with very fancy red hair and far too much gold) took a breath to ignore the rather hurtful comments the prince had made, before rattling off a rather long introduction with a curtsy, her multitudes of jewelry jingling quietly with the motion.
:"Ah, your highness! My name is Giuseppina Abategiovanni, daughter of the illustrious gold merchant Feliciano Abategiovanni. I've come to serve under you as one of your guard!"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2015, 01:39:40 pm »

A young man, with strange metal overcoating his eyes, flexed his face when he was addressed, but he immediately took to a knee and introduced himself.
: "I am called Chance of the Nakoris family, your Grace. I am a mage, guard and retainer sent from Kovalia to serve."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2015, 01:56:57 pm »

Irios' bow was rather rigid; he was more than a little nervous directly serving the prince.

"I'm Irios Dias your Highness. Also one of representatives of the Sect of Glass."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 149