Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95]

Author Topic: FEF: Winds of Change IC Thread Chapter 2 The Whispers of a Storm  (Read 48048 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Winds of Change IC Thread Chapter 2 The Whispers of a Storm
« Reply #1410 on: November 05, 2016, 09:58:20 pm »

Taft took the piece of metal and imitated Miki's actions on his side of the horse.

"Seriously? They got you for shooting a bear?"

"A bear. Who CARES? Did it do tricks or something?"

It was possible Taft had misunderstood.

"...Anyway, I suppose so."

He didn't really have much else to say about Dar.

"...Taking care of a horse is a lot of work, huh? You have to do all this every day?"
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 08:08:33 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: November 05, 2016, 10:51:31 pm »

Okay, that got her. Miki giggled at the thought of a dancing bear.

If that hadn't given it away, she'd disabuse him of the notion... later.

"Before and after riding, yup."

"It's a lot of work if you want to think of it as work. We're partners, really. She gets me where I need to go, moves with me in the hunt, keeps me company. All I have to do is take care of her."

"Besides, it means more than just cleaning." She paused for a moment. "She trusts you now. Not as much as she trusts me, but... she does, y'know? Otherwise she'd shy away from you whether I was here or not. It's the same for me. Grooming, spending time with her - it builds trust. When I'm lining up a backwards shot, and something that could be a predator is right behind us, and I tell her to slow down or even stop - she has to know me, and I have to know her."

"That's just how I feel about it. We can head back whenever you want."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: November 05, 2016, 11:44:36 pm »

"Hmmm..."

Taft took a few moments to think it over as he finished up and doublechecked the hooves.

"I see. It makes sense to partner up with an animal if you think about it that way. They don't know enough to turn their back on you."

He patted Song on the neck and stepped away.

"There's worse people she could trust than me, that's for damn sure. And I'm just going to stay a few more minutes. I haven't had a moment of peace for awhile now and getting a break from goat girl has been... surprisingly good."

Taft took a deep breath and let it out as a long-suffering sigh.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 08:09:51 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95]