Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 92105 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1785 on: May 03, 2016, 04:14:56 am »

At the mention of dead wizards, Noel sighed quietly to himself and folded his hands behind his back.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: May 03, 2016, 05:02:57 am »

Ivory quickly checks she has everything she needs, and then nods to indicate that she's ready.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: May 03, 2016, 05:39:58 am »

"It looks like we're all ready."

"Good luck." The High Priest stepped away and the Princesses, along with their soldiers, moved into the circle of the mages - said circle more of an octagon really - and the chanting began.

Bright yellow-pink-red-blue-white light flooded the eyes of everyone, before dissipating as quickly as it have appeared...

~~Chapter 5: The Watery Mirage~~

"Lackeys of Lady Aquileia! Have at you!!!" The blue-haired man stabbed with his heavy, three-pronged lance at Princess Saria!

Block the strike directed against the Princess!
You have 30 minutes to respond, kekekeke
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: May 03, 2016, 05:41:32 am »

The lance finds itself hitting armor and wyvern as Ivory jumps in the way.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: May 03, 2016, 05:44:20 am »

Noel was also on point, a dark orb hovering over his left index finger as Ivory blocked the attack.

"Back away."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 07:06:54 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: May 03, 2016, 05:47:31 am »

*Clink!* The lances met and the prongs glanced at the wyvern's scales. Ivory's a hero!

"Your Highness, wait!" Three bladesmen ran up to the blue-haired man.

"Ah, miss Ivory! Are you alright?" But both Ivory and her mount were A-OK.

"What-"

"Your Highness, they do not wear your Aunt's uniforms!" Princess Rosana drew her sword.

"Why did you attack my sister?!"

"A-Apologies, you appeared out of the thin air, I thought you were some assasins!"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: May 03, 2016, 05:55:21 am »

"Fine, your highness. I wear armor for a reason, and Onyx is more than tough enough to take a blow. Are you alright?"
Sigtext!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: May 03, 2016, 06:12:36 am »

Ayzebel had arrested her block as Ivory jumped in the way, settling for merely being ready to attack their assailant. At the trident man's claim, the assassin frowned slightly.
"None of us here are assassins. What is the situation here?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: May 03, 2016, 06:49:43 am »

"I'm a bit shaken but alive and well, thanks to you. I owe you, miss Ivory."

"Just who are you people??" The three bladesmen moved behind the Prince to overlook a corridor.

"You are the one who made an impromptu greeting gesture, so maybe you should explain yourself first?" The man considered Rosana's words.

"Fine. I am Alonse, Prince of the Kingdom of Baltica. I'm trying to bring justice and depose my vile Aunt, Lady Oikona of Aquiela, who murdered my father and usurped the throne just a week ago, when I was away on a diplomatic mission. These triplets," The trio of swordsmen, indeed identical, saluted with their fists over their hearts, "Are Aman, Beman and Ceman, sons of renowned swordmaster Pyros. We managed to sneak through the waterways, but were expecting Oikona's men to show up any moment, so when you suddenly appeared I... did not want to take chances."

"I'm Saria, and this is Rosana, and those are our companions, and it might sound a bit crazy but... we're basically travelers from another world. It's a long story, but we use magic to move ourselves near the pieces of an ancient artifact."

"That's right! The artifact in question is a huge crystal orb, so it's small crystal shards we look after. Let me... the mirror! I forgot the mirror!?" Princess Rosana blushed and then turned pale in total embarassement and terror, respectively, but Saria pulled out both the brooch and the mirror from her robes.

"And to think you were the one who asked if we have everything..."

"So wait, you just jump around places in search of some tiny crystal fragments? How do you even locate them?" Per demonstration, Princess Saria rubbed the mirror, and the surface shone with bright light, pointing north-westernish direction. Alonse furrowed his brows.

"That's basically the direction of where the throne room and the royal quarters are."

"Does that mean your Aunt has the piece we look for?"

"I don't know? She is a powerful magician and a well-known collector of various artifacts, it's possible that she could have such a shard in her collection." The bladesmen moved back.

"Your Highness, footsteps from the west. Unfortunately Lady Aquiela's men must've heard us."

"Look, I have no quarrel with you and I apologize again for my rash assault, but I have to set some things right. We can search for the crystal once I depose Lady Aquiela."

"Wait! Would you... welcome some help? It's not really our matter, this whole usurpation debacle, but you know this place more than anyone of us. My people know their way around fights, so I'm sure we can be useful to you."

"Well... this is a welcome gesture. Deal. If you help us defeat my Aunt, I will hand over the crystal shard, if we ever find it, without hesistation."

~~Player Turn 1~~

"This way!"

Objective: Investigate the corridor to the west.

Allies stats are here!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:55:11 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: May 03, 2016, 07:02:15 am »

20-18

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: May 03, 2016, 07:08:25 am »

"Good. Let's move."

With a little luck, they would be able to get the shard and then get out without significant trouble.

19-18.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: May 03, 2016, 11:21:04 am »

: "I suppose I will be thankful I can still see in this world."
Chance to 20,19.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: May 03, 2016, 11:56:57 am »

Hildebrand would have gladly taken a lance for either of the royal siblings...if only he hadn't been completely disoriented by the transition ((and if only Sirus hadn't been asleep at the time)). Curses!

: "What kind of sorcery was that?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: May 03, 2016, 12:25:48 pm »

"It's the world jump. Did no one explain what we're doing?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: May 03, 2016, 12:48:41 pm »

: "Not in so many words...when Princess Rosana mentioned a "new world" I had assumed that we'd be taking ships across the sea."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 149