Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 93025 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #930 on: October 18, 2015, 06:38:55 pm »

"Well, the gate was still the weak point. If they tried to batter down a wall, they'd still be choke-pointed easily... I don't think they expected on your holding of the line, so to speak. Or perhaps it was just animal instinct, going for what looks weakest. Still, they must have had some intelligence for one of them, for the beasts, giants and undead to work together."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: October 18, 2015, 08:21:49 pm »

"Heheh, was just doing what comes natural to any Miccahn." Aurelian seemed embarrassed again, although this time by the praise.

"Yeah... I was expecting them to try and get past me or attack or something. Instead they just stared at me. Angrily. A little unnerving. I don't think it was animal instinct, or I vastly underestimate animal instinct."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: October 18, 2015, 08:26:30 pm »

Kerr smirked and commented to his brother.

"Well maybe it was they sensed the power of the Wolfgar brothers. Or maybe it was just they were put off by your smell."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: October 18, 2015, 08:29:35 pm »

:"...heh... I wish they'd just stood there and stared at me."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: October 18, 2015, 08:43:34 pm »

"Heheh, was just doing what comes natural to any Miccahn."

"Miccahns can be just as cowardly and underhanded as anyone else, Aurelian. Even the nobility."

Noel sighed.

"...Nevermind. Let's head back to the fires, shall we?"
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 10:41:45 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: October 18, 2015, 10:20:18 pm »

Aur was on the cusp of giving a retort to his brother when he was thrown off track by Noel's comment.

"Wha? I'm sorry... About that?" It was an apology for the apparent harm, although he was confused by the non-sequitur.

"Uhm... Something something blinding hair?" The knight flailed at recovering his retort, sighing. "Nope, I lost that one."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: October 18, 2015, 10:34:26 pm »

:"Going back to the fires, yes, that soun--"
Giuseppina realized something, recalling her tumble into the snow.
:"Oh wow it's freezing and I'm soaked."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: October 18, 2015, 10:42:48 pm »

"All the more reason to head back to civilization."

Or what passes for it around here, I suppose.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: October 18, 2015, 10:49:05 pm »

Kerr had bristled at Noel's tone when talking about his people but shook his head and followed after the other group. He sighed quietly. It looked like his brother was getting close to some of the other members of the group, which was good to see, but he himself felt a little on the outside. And due to these adventures, he felt like he was getting further and further away from the prince too. Though, to be fair, that had been happening for a bit, since the news of the arranged marriage. The prince had gotten distant after that. But he was probably imagining things. At least he was a part of this group.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: October 18, 2015, 10:53:38 pm »

:"Yes, by all means!"
Giuseppina sped up, sloshing through the last of the snow before hitting the dirt road and starting to run back along to the fires, jewelry jangling mightily as she did so.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: October 18, 2015, 10:57:52 pm »

The shaman led the way back to the fires, his height slowly lowering as the hands formed a staircase for him to descend back to ground level. Once near them, he sat cross-legged and held his hands out to the flames to warm them.

"It seems it's going to take awhile for the king to return, and for the villages to burn all the bodies. We might as well sit and wait in... relative comfort."

Once everyone was seated, he looked to Kerr.

"I saw the look you gave me a minute ago. Is there something you want to say to me?"

(Noel is also Miccahn, Sword. :P Also he's kind of a lonewolf douchebag ball of low-level hatred and disdain shaped like a man so it's hard to think of ways he could actually start a conversation with someone else, so sorry if that feels like metagaming. >.>)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: October 18, 2015, 11:00:40 pm »

Chance, barely holding himself steady after Irios sealed his wounds, stared out at the expanse after the others left, with the many monster corpses being gathered by the villagers.
: "...Rh!" Grunting in frustration, Chance pulled out his fire tome and attempted to shoot a flare at the pile of snow where his target stood a few minutes ago. A little bit of vapor shot up from the spot, and quickly condensed back towards the ground. Nostrils flaring, the mage clapped the tome shut and continued staring out towards the forest, quite ignorant of the cold.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: October 18, 2015, 11:03:22 pm »

Kerr looked up at Noel, and then shook his head.

"No, nothing. I just love it when people insult my nation. Carry on."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: October 18, 2015, 11:04:58 pm »

"It's mine by birth as well. That doesn't mean it is flawless."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: October 18, 2015, 11:07:03 pm »

"Doesn't mean you need to be a jerk about it. Especially to my brother who was just being excited."
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 149