Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: WurmOnline thread, New Thread!  (Read 1162 times)

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
WurmOnline thread, New Thread!
« on: April 12, 2015, 09:51:20 am »

So you guys all know what WurmOnline is, a survival game where you craft houses, starve and die to wild beasts. Me, Girlinhat and Threv have had a few adventures since new year, and some of you guys from DFC hopped on for a while and it was nice having you there.

We had a village called Midgard, then we moved along away from the TrollKing's terror over our lands to a new place called Armok, on a mountain top that we hammered down to make a worthy place to live on! (It was mostly Threvan)

And now we're yet on another village, called Fort Whale, it's in the middle of WurmCanada (Maple trees everywhere, and everyone is a canadian nearby on the server)

We live on Affliction, and i'm willing to pick anyone of you up if you want to convert here, the server's nice and we've got most of the people behind our back in the alliance of 40+ that we have.

And, if you want to play fulltime but don't really want to put down money on a free game, i'm willing to help out with that  :P

This song is what brings me back most of the time :P
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:52:51 am by Exerosp »

evanvolker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: WurmOnline thread, New Thread!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 09:56:54 am »

I'm around for boat rides, and to help people get to deed/get started as well.

-Threvan of WurmCanada

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: WurmOnline thread, New Thread!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 02:37:08 am »

Saklaus, a lurker on the forums here apparently, joins the fray!
Along with a new guy called and a veteran, though names shall not be named since they're not apart of bay12, yet atleast ;)