Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: Tiruin!  (Read 129935 times)

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: The aliens abducted me, send help!
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2015, 09:24:55 am »

Nomination: Roll To Spend points
A (Semi-)Minimalist game where you spend points to do something. Except a lot of fighting, summoned objects and NPC's, rush in becoming a mayor(not relevant anymore), players becoming gods and other shenanigans.
+1
+1

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2015, 01:49:56 pm »

Why has nobody nominated Special People yet?

Special People: A mission-based RTD with a motley crew of superpowered beings, tasked to complete missions handed out by a group of even more powerful Entities according to their mysterious whims.  Features death, explosions, and angry roombas.  And Alan.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2015, 02:07:41 pm »

Special People: A mission-based RTD with a motley crew of superpowered beings, tasked to complete missions handed out by a group of even more powerful Entities according to their mysterious whims.  Features death, explosions, and angry roombas.  And Alan.
+1.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nunzillor

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2015, 02:27:04 pm »

+1.
I read this some time ago.  It is quite entertaining and well written.  +1

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2015, 02:56:38 pm »

I think I recall voting for it once, but that might have been during the long winter of the previous thread, and the votes might have gotten lost.

At any rate, as probably my favorite game on the forum, +1 to Special People.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2015, 04:48:50 am »

How can I not vote for it, especially since I've apparently just discovered country music sorcery?

+1 to Special People.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2015, 07:49:10 am »

I was just as surprised too.  This game is what caused me to stop lurking and finally join the forums.  +1 to Special People.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: Happy Canada Day!
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2015, 04:40:58 pm »

+1 for For Science!
+1
Vote added!

A (Semi-)Minimalist game where you spend points to do something. Except a lot of fighting, summoned objects and NPC's, rush in becoming a mayor(not relevant anymore), players becoming gods and other shenanigans.
+1
+1
+1
Nommy Nommy Nominated!

Spoiler: A lot of votes (click to show/hide)
Special People is in. Woohoo!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2015, 08:52:11 pm »

I was just as surprised too.  This game is what caused me to stop lurking and finally join the forums.  +1 to Special People.
+1 to this.
Also finally getting over my nerves to send you multiple PMs, NAV. Sorry it took so long.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2015, 10:55:44 am »

+1 to this.
Also finally getting over my nerves to send you multiple PMs, NAV. Sorry it took so long.
I really thought it was allready here +1
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

Roll To Spend Points was declared dead
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2015, 06:05:02 pm »

Nomination:

These Fields Sing of Saxon Men

What if William the Conqueror fail to conquer England, thus leaving these fields  to sing songs of Saxon Men.(story)

Ever want to play a  Counter historical RTD, well now you can

(Also I want players, What I hate about is fact that I need messaged my player to join)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 06:31:09 pm by Nosaneinme »

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Science Fantasy Warfare <-- Um, I really think that someone should host this. Really.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

This is a place of honour for all the rolliest and dodgiest of roll to dodges on Bay12.
Note this.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is a place of honour for all the rolliest and dodgiest of roll to dodges on Bay12.
Note this.
Host it here, you . . .
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12