Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: Tiruin!  (Read 130111 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2015, 02:43:33 pm »

Crikey, thanks Nunzillor. That is one from a while back! I nearly did a sequel once, did some excellent (for me) artwork for it, and then dropped the idea.

Nunzillor

« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2015, 02:47:25 pm »

I was just looking through some of the ones in the library, and I really like that one!  I must say I found it very amusing.   Yet also full of action!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 02:53:28 pm by Nunzillor »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2016, 06:01:55 am »

+1 Roll to Be a Gentleman Spy.
Yup. 1 vote from me as well.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2016, 06:44:13 pm »

I would like to nominate Our Salvation by Harry Baldman. It's still in progress, but it's got to be one of the best RTDs I've been lucky enough to participate in. Funny, intriguing, creepy - it hits all the bases and it hits them well. And HB updates really frequently! I don't know how he does it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2016, 02:36:58 am »

I would like to nominate Our Salvation by Harry Baldman. It's still in progress, but it's got to be one of the best RTDs I've been lucky enough to participate in. Funny, intriguing, creepy - it hits all the bases and it hits them well. And HB updates really frequently! I don't know how he does it.

Voting for this, indeed. Harry has very eloquent writing style. A pleasure to read.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2016, 02:37:44 pm »

Me too +1 to Our Salvation. HB is a joy to read.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2016, 03:25:21 pm »

+1 to Our Salvation.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2016, 03:42:52 pm »

+1 to Our Salvation. I'm playing in it sure, but it's pretty awesome despite my bias.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nunzillor

« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2016, 06:12:48 pm »

I'll jump on the bandwagon and +1 Our Salvation.  It's brilliant as always.

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2016, 07:06:08 pm »

Nominating RTD Horrors.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=149212.0
An RTD where you play as a Lovecraftian eldritch horror. First couple games were nice and short, then Game 3 was a 50-page clusterfuck of insane proportions. Game 4 is running, we'll see how it turns out.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2016, 09:12:59 pm »

+1 to RTD Horrors. I played in Game 3 of that and I'm now in Game 4, and Game 5 once it starts.

IT IS BRILLIANT.

A description:
The players are eldritch horrors. The objective is simple: master the world by killing all the other horrors. The methods are not simple. And they only get more complicated over time.
Your cultists: idiots. Your rituals and artifacts: unreliable. Your luck: even more unreliable. And let's not forget about your inquisitors...
The game has incredible depth. And incredible hilarity. And it's only getting better.
+10 moon monster inquisitors, good sir.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2016, 10:50:37 pm »

RTD horrors is a game I'm hosting where you create an eldritch horror, build a cult, and summon yourself and try to kill the other horrors before they kill you.
Normally GM's aren't allowed to nominate their own games, but there's lots of support and its a good game so I'll let it slide. I had lots of fun playing in round 1. :)

RTD horrors is a game I'm hosting where you create an eldritch horror, build a cult, and summon yourself and try to kill the other horrors before they kill you.
+1 I say.
AYE +1
+1 to RTD Horrors
1,2,3 votes.

Is there a way to add a game to the Library without nominating it, or is that not possible?
I suppose you can do that, but I don't see why you would? The first person to try to vote for it I would probably consider them nominating it instead.

Yup. 1 vote from me as well.
Gentleman spy's only 1 vote away now.

Our Salvation is nominated. I feel kinda bad for dropping that one.

Voting for this, indeed. Harry has very eloquent writing style. A pleasure to read.
Me too +1 to Our Salvation. HB is a joy to read.
+1 to Our Salvation.
+1 to Our Salvation. I'm playing in it sure, but it's pretty awesome despite my bias.
I'll jump on the bandwagon and +1 Our Salvation.  It's brilliant as always.
5 votes, just need one more.

Nominating RTD Horrors.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=149212.0
An RTD where you play as a Lovecraftian eldritch horror. First couple games were nice and short, then Game 3 was a 50-page clusterfuck of insane proportions. Game 4 is running, we'll see how it turns out.
It was already nominated so I guess I'll count this as another vote.
+1 to that. I haven't seen it, but RTD Horrors 2, which I'm assuming is basically the same, is pretty fun.
+1 to RTD Horrors. I played in Game 3 of that and I'm now in Game 4, and Game 5 once it starts.

IT IS BRILLIANT.

A description:
The players are eldritch horrors. The objective is simple: master the world by killing all the other horrors. The methods are not simple. And they only get more complicated over time.
Your cultists: idiots. Your rituals and artifacts: unreliable. Your luck: even more unreliable. And let's not forget about your inquisitors...
The game has incredible depth. And incredible hilarity. And it's only getting better.
+10 moon monster inquisitors, good sir.
And RTD Horrors makes it in!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: Tiruin!
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2016, 05:19:29 pm »

I got the note NAV :3 It'll be sent before February. Thanks for your bottomless patience (with me)! :D

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2016, 03:32:24 pm »

+1 to Our Salvation from me.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2016, 02:24:52 am »

+1 to Gentleman Spy.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 07:46:47 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12