Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: Tiruin!  (Read 129695 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame.
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2015, 04:20:16 am »

Good on you, NAV!
It's interesting reading through the games listed, some/most of which I vaguely remember.
I'll throw in some votes once I've had a think.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 04:31:45 am »

I'd like to nominate a game, since this is a thing again.
Nomination
The Age Of Fire

Started more than 2 years ago and still going strong*, the Age of Fire is a game centered around several exceptional individuals that have found themselves bestowed with godlike magical powers in Gotham a generic amalgamation of all East Coast cities after a long period where magic simply didn't exist. A god game of sorts, only set in the real world, Age of Fire could be classed as an urban fantasy god game if there ever was one, focusing on the exploits of the new gods who have risen after all the rest were killed. But with all that power comes danger. Will they survive? Will they thrive? Best watch to find out.
*the updates are rather sporadic to the point of one every several months, but they've broken the character limit twice now

It's the game that's made me pour in the most effort into the character I play; not even ER draws as much focus from me as Age of Fire does. If ever a game deserved the Hall of Fame, it's this one.

Never mind I forgot the distinction
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 05:57:10 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 05:49:00 am »

I'd like to nominate a game, since this is a thing again.
Nomination
The Age Of Fire

Started more than 2 years ago and still going strong*, the Age of Fire is a game centered around several exceptional individuals that have found themselves bestowed with godlike magical powers in Gotham a generic amalgamation of all East Coast cities after a long period where magic simply didn't exist. A god game of sorts, only set in the real world, Age of Fire could be classed as an urban fantasy god game if there ever was one, focusing on the exploits of the new gods who have risen after all the rest were killed. But with all that power comes danger. Will they survive? Will they thrive? Best watch to find out.
*the updates are rather sporadic to the point of one every several months, but they've broken the character limit twice now

It's the game that's made me pour in the most effort into the character I play; not even ER draws as much focus from me as Age of Fire does. If ever a game deserved the Hall of Fame, it's this one.

Psst, Xant, this is the RTD Hall of Fame. I don't think AoF belongs here, fine as it may be. The attempts at FG&RP Hall of Fames have never been very actively updated as I remember, but still, where is the world going to if we won't respect the boundaries of subforums?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 05:56:33 am »

its 4 am where I'm at I'm not reading right
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 02:51:52 pm »

+1 Roll to Magic
+1 History
Nominate Roll to Be a Hero
Nominate Looter's Delight 3

+1, and DR Mini: Necromechanic as well
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2015, 03:21:45 pm »

If I have not already done so, +1 Roll to Magic.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2015, 04:23:22 pm »

+1 roll to magic,
"luck cannot be relied on"

(His chances to do this were 20/46656, to do this and live 10/46656. Thats ~0.04% and ~0.02% respectively. RNG looked upon you and decided that you were not worthy.))

ain't that the truth  ::)

+1 necro mechanic
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2015, 06:43:55 pm »

+1 to HISTORY: the Minimalist RTD.

This one was a genre-buster, a modern classic.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2015, 11:23:43 am »

+1 Roll to Magic
+1 History
+1 Medieval Fodder 2.0

If possible, +1 for Roll to Seek the Grail (already in the Hall). This game deserves it
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 11:27:02 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 04:14:41 pm »

If possible, +1 for Roll to Seek the Grail (already in the Hall). This game deserves it

That's very kind of you.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2015, 05:10:10 pm »

sequel  to Inland Imperium

Miles Rpg 2 was seek to solve the problem of old one by make party system and quest system

Now vaguely Theocratic Empire, Rule know now by Mailk and Emir, The Dominion of Javir was Different that Theocratic Democratic Monarchy (Highly Unstable and Almost nonsense form government) that javir made.

So that Try to make sense out nonsense born neglect and careless.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2015, 01:49:49 pm »

+1 roll to magic
+1 medieval Fodder Deathmatch 2.0

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2015, 06:22:47 pm »

I forgot that ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW had 5 votes on this. I can't remember if one of them is mine, or even if mods can nominate their own RTDs.

So tentative +1 to ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 06:36:26 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Nunzillor

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2015, 07:57:08 pm »

+1 History

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2015, 02:57:32 am »

if mods can nominate their own RTDs.

I don't think there's any written rules against it, but it seems, you know... not the done thing, if you like.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12