Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: Tiruin!  (Read 129690 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame.
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2015, 08:48:09 pm »

1+ for We Are Our Avatars.

+1 Roll to Magic

+1 Roll to Magic
+1 History
Nominate Roll to Be a Hero
Nominate Looter's Delight 3

Please post links when nominating RTDs. Descriptions would be nice too.

I would like to nominate Harry Baldman’s The Forgotten Art: An Urban and Magical RTD

Arguably a slow starter, HB’s lovingly crafted and light-hearted tale of the sudden eruption of magic into everyday life is a good read and good fun. The players face the bewildering reality of magic in a mundane world and get up to various unexpected adventures whilst at times not knowing quite what to do. Has fulfilled many of my most ardent potato worship fantasies.

+1 Roll to Magic
+1 History
Nominate Roll to Be a Hero
Nominate Looter's Delight 3

+1, and DR Mini: Necromechanic as well
DR Mini: Necromechanic ain't an RTD. Doesn't belong here.

If I have not already done so, +1 Roll to Magic.

+1 roll to magic,
"luck cannot be relied on"

(His chances to do this were 20/46656, to do this and live 10/46656. Thats ~0.04% and ~0.02% respectively. RNG looked upon you and decided that you were not worthy.))

ain't that the truth  ::)

+1 necro mechanic

+1 to HISTORY: the Minimalist RTD.

This one was a genre-buster, a modern classic.

+1 Roll to Magic
+1 History
+1 Medieval Fodder 2.0

If possible, +1 for Roll to Seek the Grail (already in the Hall). This game deserves it

sequel  to Inland Imperium

Miles Rpg 2 was seek to solve the problem of old one by make party system and quest system

Now vaguely Theocratic Empire, Rule know now by Mailk and Emir, The Dominion of Javir was Different that Theocratic Democratic Monarchy (Highly Unstable and Almost nonsense form government) that javir made.

So that Try to make sense out nonsense born neglect and careless.
What? I'm sorry, but I just don't understand what you're saying.

+1 roll to magic
+1 medieval Fodder Deathmatch 2.0

I forgot that ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW had 5 votes on this. I can't remember if one of them is mine, or even if mods can nominate their own RTDs.

So tentative +1 to ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW

+1 History

Nominations:
The Forgotten Art: An Urban and Magical RTD
Roll to Become a Hero
Looter's Delight 3
Mills RPG 2

Votes:
We are our Avatars +1
Roll to Magic +7
History +5
Roll to be a hero +2
Looters Delight 3 +2
Medieval Fodder 2.0 +2
Roll to Seek the Grail +1
Roll to Dodge the Law +1

Roll to Magic and Roll to Dodge the Law have been inducted into the Hall of Fame!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 09:26:59 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2015, 07:16:23 pm »

I read History last year I think. It was pretty cool.

+1 History
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2015, 08:29:00 pm »

+1 History

WHAT DO YOU THOUGHT OF MY SHENANIGANS IN IT?????

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2015, 09:10:41 pm »

Well, You see my RTD I was post it here so it could get votes.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=150153.0

So Put on here so know people it exist, I like did Inland Imperium which was Prequel to this RTD

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2015, 09:26:45 pm »

Well, You see my RTD I was post it here so it could get votes.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=150153.0

So Put on here so know people it exist, I like did Inland Imperium which was Prequel to this RTD

Okay. Edited it into the update.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2015, 11:16:21 pm »

+1 History

WHAT DO YOU THOUGHT OF MY SHENANIGANS IN IT?????
It's been a year since I read it so I have no idea what shenanigans you got up to in the series. Were you that inventor dude who created farming?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2015, 08:03:22 pm »

Huh, slow month.

+1 History

Well, History made it in. It still needs a description.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2015, 03:05:49 am »

Might as well.

History: the Minimalist RTD

There's a warm, windy continent surrounded by sea, the players are on it, and they're nomadic tribesmen. From these facts and from the players' actions a world in the early stages of civilization is slowly born, focusing on the trials and tribulations of a single tribe as they try to survive, thrive and develop at a breakneck pace in a world that could be generously described as unfriendly toward their ambitions. Lives of wasted promise, unexpected success, inevitable failure and glorious destiny are all lived as the First Tribe creates their shared story of ascension.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2015, 12:39:49 am »

Nomination: The Aetherworld Prison (http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138705)
Synopsis: A place where people are imprisoned in a dome for various crimes,some of them "annihilating" a city (one by cleaning them from humans), destroyed a fortress and stole a laser cannon, destroying useless factories, summoning monstrosities, gobbled an city's worth of humans, being mistaken for a criminal and being a evil overlord. The prison itself is destroyed by a Bronze Colossus, by firing it's laser cannon with tremendous force to the jail dome, collapsing it apart. The GM is building the second part, trough it is not clear when it is done.
+1 Wacky death race 2: Revised Edition
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2015, 01:15:21 pm »

Happy Canada Day!

Might as well.

History: the Minimalist RTD

There's a warm, windy continent surrounded by sea, the players are on it, and they're nomadic tribesmen. From these facts and from the players' actions a world in the early stages of civilization is slowly born, focusing on the trials and tribulations of a single tribe as they try to survive, thrive and develop at a breakneck pace in a world that could be generously described as unfriendly toward their ambitions. Lives of wasted promise, unexpected success, inevitable failure and glorious destiny are all lived as the First Tribe creates their shared story of ascension.
Thank you!

Nomination: The Aetherworld Prison (http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138705)
Synopsis: A place where people are imprisoned in a dome for various crimes,some of them "annihilating" a city (one by cleaning them from humans), destroyed a fortress and stole a laser cannon, destroying useless factories, summoning monstrosities, gobbled an city's worth of humans, being mistaken for a criminal and being a evil overlord. The prison itself is destroyed by a Bronze Colossus, by firing it's laser cannon with tremendous force to the jail dome, collapsing it apart. The GM is building the second part, trough it is not clear when it is done.
+1 Wacky death race 2: Revised Edition
And thank you as well!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: Happy Canada Day!
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2015, 07:34:41 pm »

+1 for For Science!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: Happy Canada Day!
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2015, 11:35:26 am »

Um I might as well add my RTD into the library:

On a Role to Die(A game of Death and Destruction)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=152186.0
Description: An RTD where the dice (and spinners) are most likely stacked against you resulting in many deaths very quickly. WARNING: no one currently playing this game has any idea what is going on. Not even the GM

And if I'm aloud to nominate and vote for my own game. then: +1
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 11:39:15 am by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: I was abducted by aliens!
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2015, 12:31:08 pm »

+1 for For Science!
Vote added for !!Science!!

Um I might as well add my RTD into the library:

On a Role to Die(A game of Death and Destruction)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=152186.0
Description: An RTD where the dice (and spinners) are most likely stacked against you resulting in many deaths very quickly. WARNING: no one currently playing this game has any idea what is going on. Not even the GM

And if I'm aloud to nominate and vote for my own game. then: +1
Eh, sure why not?

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: The aliens abducted me, send help!
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2015, 10:52:22 pm »

Nomination: Roll To Spend points
A (Semi-)Minimalist game where you spend points to do something. Except a lot of fighting, summoned objects and NPC's, rush in becoming a mayor(not relevant anymore), players becoming gods and other shenanigans.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Nunzillor

Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: The aliens abducted me, send help!
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2015, 12:15:52 pm »

Nomination: Roll To Spend points
A (Semi-)Minimalist game where you spend points to do something. Except a lot of fighting, summoned objects and NPC's, rush in becoming a mayor(not relevant anymore), players becoming gods and other shenanigans.
+1
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12