Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: Tiruin!  (Read 129708 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Hall of Fame & Library: Tiruin!
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2016, 05:36:12 pm »

I'd like to nominate Roll to Create a Supersoldier by AoshimaMichio. It's a game with two sets of players - one of supergenius scientists hired by a stereotypical evil corporation to create supersoldiers, who do mad science and shit to create the ultimate soldier, and the other, the supersoldier volunteers, elite volunteers that are molded into transhuman monstrosities by their scientist bosses. They're then sent out to kill one another in brutal live-fire trials to see which design is the best.

Aoshima's done a fantastic job with this - the game has relatively short scope, intended to run for around a month or so, sets good goals for what it wants to achieve, fantastic detail, and it's got me more excited than many games have in a long while. It easily deserves a spot on this list.
+1

I see that Roll to Alien has a vote on here, though that one ended years ago. I'm touched. I do kinda miss that game.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2016, 06:48:37 pm »

+1 SPACETIME YOGAQUEST, if this thing's still going.
Masterful dialogue. Godlike comedic timing. Bloodthirsty patriotism. Torrential emotions. It's beautiful. It's awe-inspiring. It's... it's... positively yogic.
Masterful dialogue. Godlike comedic timing. Bloodthirsty patriotism. Torrential emotions. It's beautiful. It's awe-inspiring. It's... it's... positively yogic.
+1, because why not.
+1, because why not.
+1. From what I've seen of it, it deserves it. And Harry Baldman too.
Voted and nominated!

I'd like to nominate Roll to Create a Supersoldier by AoshimaMichio. It's a game with two sets of players - one of supergenius scientists hired by a stereotypical evil corporation to create supersoldiers, who do mad science and shit to create the ultimate soldier, and the other, the supersoldier volunteers, elite volunteers that are molded into transhuman monstrosities by their scientist bosses. They're then sent out to kill one another in brutal live-fire trials to see which design is the best.

Aoshima's done a fantastic job with this - the game has relatively short scope, intended to run for around a month or so, sets good goals for what it wants to achieve, fantastic detail, and it's got me more excited than many games have in a long while. It easily deserves a spot on this list.
I'll second Roll to create a supersoldier as well, the science was really quite good in that one and it's a game that actually is likely to see legit completion!
I'll second Roll to create a supersoldier as well, the science was really quite good in that one and it's a game that actually is likely to see legit completion!
I'll third this. I've really enjoyed playing this game over the past few months.
+1 to Roll to Create a Supersoldier
+1 to Roll to Create a Supersoldier as well
+1 as well
+1 as well
+1

+1

I see that Roll to Alien has a vote on here, though that one ended years ago. I'm touched. I do kinda miss that game.
Nominated, 7 votes, and Roll to Create a Supersoldier make it in!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2017, 06:22:44 am »

Roll to Create a Supersoldier doesn't appear to be active anymore.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2017, 11:18:56 am »

Roll to Create a Supersoldier doesn't appear to be active anymore.
It's not, what a shame
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2017, 07:17:43 pm »

Moved Roll to Create a Supersoldier to finished games, along with Life Begins at Death, RTD Horrors, and Einsteinian Roulette.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Zefermcdwarfpants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2017, 09:05:41 am »

I'd like to Nominate Minalism & Milk
"Men! On my count!"
"Wait!" A waitress comes running out from the kitchen. "He is the new leader!"
"Why should we believe you?"
The waitress picks up the plate of waffles, and hands it to the man.
"The flag is in the waffles."
"Oh. That works then." Zefer becoming Leader of IHOP

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 09, 2017, 10:28:39 am »

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2017, 10:35:12 am »

I'd like to Nominate Minalism & Milk
+1

+1 to Minimalism and Milk.

I was hoping my game would get on here. Here's the link. It's over now.

If nobody else writes one, please use this description:

"So let me get this straight - The forces of chaos have joined forces with a goat completely human evil milk deity thing to fight myself and the God-Emperor of whatever, the harbringer of the apocalypse is proposing an offer to me, everyone is in the process of being enthralled by the power of Black Ukelele Metal, and the avatar of the Devil is fighting everyone?"
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:36:50 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2017, 10:50:43 am »

+1
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2017, 09:16:02 am »

The citizenry of Giraffia also would like to give a +1 to the power of Minimalism. And. Milk!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2017, 08:51:33 pm »

+1 from heaven and hell
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2017, 10:46:36 pm »

Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 15, 2017, 12:21:47 pm »

+1 for Minimalism and Milk

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2017, 10:10:38 am »

I think Special People might no longer be active. Of course, it might spring back from the dead sooner or later, but until then...
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 21, 2017, 08:45:59 am »

+1 for Minimalism and Milk
Guilliman approves
+1
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12