Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 45

Author Topic: Mission 20: Gyromitra Team  (Read 78385 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 20: Gyromitra Team
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 01:47:21 pm »

(I assume I got out of my pod fine?)

"What type of weapons should we use first when we get attacked?"

Check to make sure I have my gear equipped.
"Start with light lasers if you can."

Ok, everybody made it down here it seems. Get into your gear, then people with tech skills and the assaultsuit help with the malfuntioning pods. The rest get the jeeps ready and set up a perimeter. Do not go far or alone."

use manip to carefully free the stuck assaultsuit. Then observe around with cameyes, see if there's anything that looks like a nerve cluster, or if I spot a place that might hold one. 

((PW, how do the synthflesh gunner bots work again? Do you need to roll to use/command them? Can you tell them to listen to someone who doesn't have +2 aux, does that work?))
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 02:54:06 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 02:00:42 pm »

"Yessir." Ryan steps gingerly out of his pod, making sure to avoid stepping on the moth-like antennae.

Examine moth-like antennae appendages. Be sure not to breathe on them. Then go hop into the back of a jeep and keep an eye on the surrounding area.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 02:15:17 pm »

After the pod opened without trouble, Zayne breathed a sigh of relief, climbing in the back of the jeep with Ryan, "I'm Zayne." He offered Ryan a hand to shake.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 02:46:44 pm by Shaporia »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2015, 02:37:03 pm »

Kyle climbs out and adjusts his rope that he's slung over his shoulder. Duct tape and and rope should always be on the top of a supply list you know.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2015, 02:55:30 pm »

Vincent looks around and notices the footprints he has left "Lovely. This planet hasn't even started to try and kill us and I already want off it" After a pause "Ah well, all the more motivation to get this done quickly"
If there is an unmanned drivers seat amongst the Jeeps,take it, if not hop in one wherever there is space Upon noticing no one else was helping out the trapped teammates Vincent commented "No one here has any mechanical skills?... well I guess I did successfully attach my heat gun to my suit.. I guess I couldn't make things worse. Help one of the trapped team mates
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 04:31:05 am by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2015, 04:12:09 pm »

Grab my kit and put it on, then try and yank Tek's door open.

If I can't, just climb into the jeep driver's seat and give the guys in the back a thumbs-up
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 05:32:25 am by Dorsidwarf »
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 06:06:45 pm »

Morul Migurkeshin, Second in Command.
"Sensory organs, most likely. It wonders what just hit it. Now, let's get moving before it hits back."

If I could keep pace with the jeeps on foot, run next to it, otherwise, pile in, scanning the area with the thermal mode on the cameyes.

((Hrmm.. wonder what the top speed of my new robobody is.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2015, 08:30:57 pm »

Ian was fairly impressed by this world. This organism had made the world it's own, and was very good at it. He picked up some of the goopy 'flesh' in his hand and examined it's consistency as it fell to the ground.

EDIT: First, try to help tek (or whoever) out of their pod. If everyone else has that handled then do below. If that is too much for one turn I'll just do the stuff below later, this can take priority.

Do the above, is the flesh thick and viscous, thin and very fluid? Also, try to find sort of camera function on my wristpad, take pictures and various reading of the landscape, air, and those sprouts((You don't have to tell me what they are, I just want to have my character take the readings if possible)).Ensure that my equipment is on. Stand roughly 5 meters from the jeeps and keep watch, have my gauss pistol ready to fire, only fire in the case of absolute emergency. Look out for any movement, or strange / different behavior of the landscape. Once we are ready to move out, get in the jeep.

"General, would you consider microwave amps in the same category as light lasers? They both cause damage by heating up matter, if I understand correctly."

« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 02:20:13 pm by HavingPhun »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2015, 10:17:27 pm »

((Piecewise told me I am stuck like Lars because of the assaultsuit instead of stuck in a pod. And as I don't want to risk a STR roll, it might be better to get some assistance from someone who is sure to do it right. Coughcough Radio.))
"I am still stuck on this freaking cage! Can I get some help here? Don't think a few minutes is going to be enough for me to fully understand how this assaultsuit works."

Nunzillor

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2015, 10:29:25 pm »

"The hatch did not open in Tek's pod.  Hmm."

Consider the best way to get the pod open.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2015, 02:49:29 am »

((People, I asked you to help with the stuck pods first. Is there nobody going to try and help? Or does everyone have Negative aux here? Hell, Morul could probably free one of them with his amp, not like we need to reuse these pods. I'll edit my action to help the assaultsuit guy, but other people will have to do the pod.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2015, 05:25:51 am »

((I'll see if I can pry it open, one sec))
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2015, 05:57:33 am »

Help get the stuck out of their pods
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2015, 06:46:52 am »

((People, I asked you to help with the stuck pods first. Is there nobody going to try and help? Or does everyone have Negative aux here? Hell, Morul could probably free one of them with his amp, not like we need to reuse these pods. I'll edit my action to help the assaultsuit guy, but other people will have to do the pod.))
(I'd help, but I've got negative Aux.)

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2015, 02:17:35 pm »

(I'd help, but I've got negative Aux.)
((My aux is 0, so I suppose I'll throw my roll into the mix. I'll edit the above.))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 45