Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: omgimbd/Dream Flame  (Read 19553 times)

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: omgimbd/Dream Flame
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2008, 08:28:00 pm »

(OOC: its a magical robe that he always wears, even when he takes it off he's got another one underneath, another one underneath that, and another under that, etc etc etc... Though the damage done to it now cannot be removed.)

The robed man growls. "Silence fool, I was given a hundred lashes in hell. Perhaps I learned the lessons thaught. Though I may be cursed, I shant make the same mistake twice." Sighing he continues, "Dwarf, you must be thirsty from your trip, take the fools bottle. As for you kobold, if there is anything you require I will do my best to aid you. I take it alcohol is not best suited for numbing Your pain."

[ February 16, 2008: Message edited by: Dark ]

Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2008, 01:34:00 pm »

(OOC: bump  :( )

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 29, 2008, 05:52:00 pm »

The dwarf happily chugs down the bottle. As the group just relaxes a bit, they all notice something strange. Something odd. They look around, and they see a black figure in the sky, approaching them. It didn't appear to have wings, it was just sort of floating. As it gets closer, it appears to be black, shadowy orb. It is traveling them extremely fast, faster than any dragon could soar. As soon as it arrived directly above the group, it stopped. A small, glinting object falls from it, and the orb shoots onward, away from them until it disappears into the mist. The dwarf picks up the object, a ring, and slides it onto his stubby finger. He immediately falls onto the ground, and he goes pale and cold. The robed man rushes down to look over him, but the dwarf gets up by himself. His eyes are dark and clouded. The man tries to take the ring off of the dwarf, but as soon as he touches it the dwarf shouts and the man is blasted across the field, and violently lands on a patch of dirt. The kobold starts toward the dwarf, who again sends off a blast of energy. The dwarf laughs, in an terribly extremely familiar voice, "Ha! Your foolish friend is mine now, his soul is mine. Now, now, what to do with you two mortals..."

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 29, 2008, 05:53:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Helmaroc:
<STRONG>The dwarf happily chugs down the bottle. As the group just relaxes a bit, they all notice something strange. Something odd. They look around, and they see a black figure in the sky, approaching them. It didn't appear to have wings, it was just sort of floating. As it gets closer, it appears to be black, shadowy orb. It is traveling them extremely fast, faster than any dragon could soar. As soon as it arrived directly above the group, it stopped. A small, glinting object falls from it, and the orb shoots onward, away from them until it disappears into the mist. The dwarf picks up the object, a ring, and slides it onto his stubby finger. He immediately falls onto the ground, and he goes pale and cold. The robed man rushes down to look over him, but the dwarf gets up by himself. His eyes are dark and clouded. The man tries to take the ring off of the dwarf, but as soon as he touches it the dwarf shouts and the man is blasted across the field, and violently lands on a patch of dirt. The kobold starts toward the dwarf, who again sends off a blast of energy. The dwarf laughs, in an terribly extremely familiar voice he roars "Ha! Your foolish friend is mine now, his soul belongs to me. Now, now, what to do with you two mortals..."</STRONG>

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 29, 2008, 09:20:00 pm »

(OOC: yay! I'll take my turn tomorrow.)

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 29, 2008, 09:40:00 pm »

Whoops, I did quote instead of edit! Stupid, stupid, stupid.   :D

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 29, 2008, 10:06:00 pm »

"Thy art not worthy for this world"...a suprisingly hushed but all peircing voice is heard by all denizens of this dimentional rift.

The confusion is wide spread to all but 'them'.

'They' are named in story and tale as the 'Unworthy', a coven of travelers and destroyers, their very presence destroys the world around 'them'.

The first is 'PEST', he is an insectiod monstrosity of metal, shell, flesh, and bone. The ground he walks upon shrivels and dies.

The second is 'DEATH', he is a frightening skellital aberition of of bone and black fabric. His touch is death itself and kills all life.

The third is 'WAR', he is a headious figure of scars, blood, weapons and hate.
He is the embodiment of war and fills the hearts of all with hate.

The fourth is 'FAM", he is the image of hunger, starvation, and unnurishment.
When he is near food withers, water goes dry, and life weakens.

The world is sundered, all feel their presence...the end is close...

(OOC: this is what will amount to a boss battle, and will test for battle simulations/interference note that you can make anything to defeat them and imagine that the whole of the world regects them so that even existance itself fights them after this there will be a area of unchangeable land called 'The Great Wound')

Smash me and I shall rise again, but not make stupid threads that get me muted.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 29, 2008, 10:07:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by DreaDFanG:
<STRONG>"Thy art not worthy for this world"...a suprisingly hushed but all peircing voice is heard by all denizens of this dimentional rift.

The confusion is wide spread to all but 'them'.

'They' are named in story and tale as the 'Unworthy', a coven of travelers and destroyers, their very presence destroys the world around 'them'.

The first is 'PEST', he is an insectiod monstrosity of metal, shell, flesh, and bone. The ground he walks upon shrivels and dies.

The second is 'DEATH', he is a frightening skellital aberition of of bone and black fabric. His touch is death itself and kills all life.

The third is 'WAR', he is a headious figure of scars, blood, weapons and hate.
He is the embodiment of war and fills the hearts of all with hate.

The fourth is 'FAM", he is the image of hunger, starvation, and unnurishment.
When he is near food withers, water goes dry, and life weakens.

The world is sundered, all feel their presence...the end is close...

(OOC: this is what will amount to a boss battle, and will test for battle simulations/interference note that you can make anything to defeat them and imagine that the whole of the world regects them so that even existance itself fights them after this there will be a area of unchangeable land called 'The Great Wound')</STRONG>

Um...What the heck are you talking about?   :(

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 29, 2008, 10:17:00 pm »

Enforcing thread control. things happen normal but not eminent doom has come to town and if not delt with shall destroy the physics and cause unstability.

In lamens I just added bosses to the mix, fight them as you will.

Smash me and I shall rise again, but not make stupid threads that get me muted.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 29, 2008, 10:19:00 pm »

I see. Alright.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2008, 10:00:00 am »

The robed man picks himself up and begins running towards where the kobold landed and helps him up. "We must make haste, the destroyers have come and we cannot defeat them without our dwarven ally!" With that he draws his sword, a long silver blade engraved with four runes, three of which glow and pulse with energy. "If we are not quick all shall end!" The two then began running towards the light wood that the dwarf was within. Meanwhile they would need to come up with a plan...

Fenrir

« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2008, 10:00:00 am »

You got the 100th post, Dark!

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2008, 10:34:00 am »

I'm a little confused. All those bosses that Dread listed, are they where the heroes are now?

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2008, 03:23:00 pm »

(OOC: nah, I reckon that we WERE in a forest, but the dwarf knocked us into a field a moderate distance away from the forest, and the riders of the apocalypse are still somewhere in the distance, but visible.)

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2008, 03:31:00 pm »

Alright, I see. Um, could you write a little more? I just don't have any ideas right now, and you're a better writer anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8