Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Mills RPG 2: The Revengeance of Empire of Golden utopia  (Read 12486 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Mills RPG 2: The Revengeance of Empire of Golden utopia
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2015, 02:46:15 am »

((But...2 people voted for, and 2 against. How does he win...? Mind you, I'm not arguing. Just asking.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2015, 02:54:38 am »

"Szsda...? Heh..."
Nikol sheepishly rubs the back of his head.
"I haven't the foggiest what that is, mate. 'Sides, confidence is faith in your own abilities, the ability to say 'yes, I can do this'. Indulging or not, 's not really a bad thing, ya know?"

"Faith must be tempered by wisdom and caution, my good man. And faith, like keys and money, can be very easily misplaced if one's knowledge happens to be lacking. This, you see, is the crux of the Szsda. The quest for worldness of the individual. Knowledge, experience, the attainment of certainty! Can you say for sure that you can handle a mob of six goblins? A dozen? A whole platoon of them, even? Sneak attacking you in their home territory, even? I do not know, of course - it is entirely likely that you might be able to, as my own worldness is not enough to encompass you just yet, as indeed your worldness might be more than enough to encompass me. The greatest part of the Szsda is all these surprises, do you see?"

((As for the emir, the emir is the emir. No comment is required, though la may feel otherwise. And there's no use in asking me what I think, as I'd much prefer you, GM, to go with what feels natural at that moment.))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 03:01:00 am by Harry Baldman »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2015, 02:57:19 am »

"2 votes each, eh? Maybe we can split up for a bit, then. You guys go talk with the Emir, I'll go with.... What's your name again?"
He turns to the spell thief as he says that.
"Sarah Fields, my good man." she states drinking her beer.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2015, 03:00:07 am »

((But...2 people voted for, and 2 against. How does he win...? Mind you, I'm not arguing. Just asking.))

But What oh, You vote against but now have Pefect 2 v 2

You know

Instant resolve Able to solve this riddle, make you winner

Young Tasteful , Yet Old refined

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2015, 03:00:50 am »

"Eh... I kinda get what you're saying, I suppose. Still, what fun is life without a little risk? 'Course, you may not agree. You look more like a scholar or something, and that's fine. And, I s'pose, caution's important too. It's why I said they can be dangerous in sufficiently large numbers. That depends on person to person, though. Like, I can probably handle a dozen goblins by myself, but a child would probably have trouble with even 1. Anyway, I'm just ramblin' at this point."
Nikol stretches.
"So, is everyone fine with splitting up?"

You know

Instant resolve

((I... What? I don't really understand what you just said.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2015, 03:03:13 am »

"Eh... I kinda get what you're saying, I suppose. Still, what fun is life without a little risk? 'Course, you may not agree. You look more like a scholar or something, and that's fine. And, I s'pose, caution's important too. It's why I said they can be dangerous in sufficiently large numbers. That depends on person to person, though. Like, I can probably handle a dozen goblins by myself, but a child would probably have trouble with even 1. Anyway, I'm just ramblin' at this point."
Nikol stretches.
"So, is everyone fine with splitting up?"

You know

Instant resolve

((I... What? I don't really understand what you just said.))

It riddle to solve an Tie, because I want Plot to moving, Not but just bicking on which vote is right

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2015, 03:03:44 am »

"Indeed. May we meet again soon, as I have found your company most charming," Brother Kuv says, raising his wine glass of beer, which he hasn't touched thus far, at Nikol and Sarah, then finishing it in one go.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2015, 03:05:31 am »

((Or, we can go with splitting up. Given that some people are agreeing to that.))

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2015, 03:06:37 am »

You know Solve by yourself.

But Please tell who wins because i have game to be run

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2015, 03:33:46 am »

"We will see." Sarah nods.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2015, 05:17:12 am »

"Indeed. It reminds me of a riddle I once knew - wine when young is tasteful, yet old is refined. And so too many goblins will spoil your broth, young adventurer. Let us depart."

((the Emir is powerfully dressed, and fairly rotund, but that is all I know for sure))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2015, 10:49:40 am »

And so the party splits two ways - Derek and Brother Kuv go to see the Emir, while Sarah and Nikol head off to quest for goblins.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2015, 11:03:01 am »

And so the party splits two ways - Derek and Brother Kuv go to see the Emir, while Sarah and Nikol head off to quest for goblins.
+1

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2015, 01:35:32 pm »

I'm was Sleeping and I have bad Headache
Derek and Brother Kuv

The Emir was Jolly and Man Clothes wear Robe of pure silk(It was Yellow), With (White)silk shirt under  yellow robe.

He Drink of silver goblet with Nice Orange Luqid( Seem  alcoholic because it must Lukewarm Shine-berry wine)

He said     You came, for I am busy man, Emir of the Proud ruler of this, The Mailk of this land gave this land long ago, You    must here to some business me or him and Where my Matters, My name Sai'Ks (Sai-k)

Sarah and Nikol
Sarhah where are you going to kill Goblins, It would be nice tell me where

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 01:37:54 pm by Nosaneinme »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2015, 02:10:54 pm »

Oh yes, mines, The Goat's mine in particular. Place is infested with goblins.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9