Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Mills RPG 2: The Revengeance of Empire of Golden utopia  (Read 12497 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Mills RPG 2: The Revengeance of Empire of Golden utopia
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2015, 04:24:02 pm »

"Your eminence, we have come here to announce our presence in your land and put our skills at your disposal if you so will it. I am Brother Kuv, speaker of the path to worldness. I will let my associate introduce himself at his own pace."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2015, 04:28:08 pm »

The Emir was Jolly and Man Clothes wear Robe of pure silk(It was Yellow), With (White)silk shirt under  yellow robe.

He Drink of silver goblet with Nice Orange Luqid( Seem  alcoholic because it must Lukewarm Shine-berry wine)

He said     You came, for I am busy man, Emir of the Proud ruler of this, The Mailk of this land gave this land long ago, You    must here to some business me or him and Where my Matters, My name Sai'Ks (Sai-k)

[2] Catgirl sing since yell. Opps

[3] you shank with nice but useless golden dagger mak goblin gone down

[3] you do same

1 golbin, 14 are dead

what you do with last goblin

he Easy picking, But who know but this goblin know something

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 04:29:43 pm by Nosaneinme »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2015, 04:30:24 pm »

"Indeed, and I am Derek the Shamer. I travel the world to bring shame upon the enemies of my friends, and mine too. For do you know: the ancient empire of Kadgebrook was felled by the shaming of its Imperator. Not a lot of people know that, but I assure you it is true.

Anyway, your Emirnence - we come to offer our services. Perhaps you have slow and dull-witted enemies we could dispose of for you, or a high-placed political foe we could shame with our polemic, religiosity, and secret means? The combination is most shocking."

Speak thus to the Emir.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2015, 04:35:05 pm »

"Indeed, and I am Derek the Shamer. I travel the world to bring shame upon the enemies of my friends, and mine too. For do you know: the ancient empire of Kadgebrook was felled by the shaming of its Imperator. Not a lot of people know that, but I assure you it is true.

Anyway, your Emirnence - we come to offer our services. Perhaps you have slow and dull-witted enemies we could dispose of for you, or a high-placed political foe we could shame with our polemic, religiosity, and secret means? The combination is most shocking."

Speak thus to the Emir.

So it money and Power you both see, then you come to right man. Mailk are his noble and honorable man has Bad judgement make Theif and Tyant his Emir under him, It would be Found poof of their wrongdoing so the Wise Mailk can make his good judgement and  Malik reward his good, he is better man than I

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2015, 04:52:44 pm »

"Well good sir - just let us know how we can do this for you, and your wish shall be your command. Although, let us know a fair price, as well."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2015, 05:00:23 pm »

"Well good sir - just let us know how we can do this for you, and your wish shall be your command. Although, let us know a fair price, as well."

[font=trebuchet ms I give 500 gold at Front but You must go Emir of Adeh, I hear have he has suspicious men wear white robe with mask of that only shadowly people who wear, You Find what his doing that give rest of your reward and maybe mailk seem you as good for Malikdom  [/font]

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2015, 12:37:27 am »

"That is quite a ways to go, your emirnence, or at least I assume so judging from the travel budget, but I surmise that this task is right up our proverbial alley. Never liked shadowy agitators myself, if you'll permit me to opine."
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 12:40:45 am by Harry Baldman »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2015, 01:40:40 am »

"We can depart post haste, your emirnence! Indeed, for I too share a loathing of suspicious men. We shall investigate them and hope for malikdom. What is malikdom, if you don't mind my asking?"

Ask and then leave to Adeh.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2015, 01:52:23 am »

Interrogate the goblin.
"Hey, Steve, can I call you Steve? I think I'll call ya Steve. Anyway, Steve, I was wonderin', why did ya and your mates invade this mine, hmm?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2015, 04:15:11 am »

"We can depart post haste, your emirnence! Indeed, for I too share a loathing of suspicious men. We shall investigate them and hope for malikdom. What is malikdom, if you don't mind my asking?"

Ask and then leave to Adeh.
(Emir is Duke/subking Level Person, malik is King, You shouldn't your character know this )

You 300 gold, buy need food and water to walk on the Journey to adeh, But are sure walk outside with get better weapon.

Interrogate the goblin.
"Hey, Steve, can I call you Steve? I think I'll call ya Steve. Anyway, Steve, I was wonderin', why did ya and your mates invade this mine, hmm?"

The Goblin said We'ze was just look for easy target for money

Do Belief his story for just being normal band their

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 01:50:29 pm by Nosaneinme »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2015, 07:16:59 am »

((we will buy a repeating heavy crossbow and perhaps a Short Sword of Paralysis before going then - and of course the food and water. Perhaps we could get an ass to carry our stuff?))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2015, 11:04:28 am »

"Let us purchase our necessities, then!"

List of needs:
  • 300 gold's worth of rations.
  • A repeating heavy crossbow plus some bolts.
  • A dagger or two.
  • An ass or two (or maybe a mule) to make the road more navigable.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2015, 11:21:46 am »

"I...doubt that. What d'ya thinks, Sarah?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2015, 01:54:10 pm »

"Let us purchase our necessities, then!"

List of needs:
  • 300 gold's worth of rations.
  • A repeating heavy crossbow plus some bolts.
  • A dagger or two.
  • An ass or two (or maybe a mule) to make the road more navigable.
(Sorry, I School just start up, you going be hard jug this and school, But Expect 3:10PM in  Eastern Stanted Time(USA&Canda)

Aleardy Buy that,  repeating heavy should 200 gold with dozen bolt, normal iron dagger is 20 gold, ass should 50-100 depend you buy it from but you look honest merchant thing like that.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 02:12:43 pm by Nosaneinme »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2015, 03:37:45 pm »

Well, then we should probably forget the crossbow and just use our bows that we already have and buy a pair of asses (is a mule cheaper than an ass?). I guess we don't really need iron daggers either.

300 gold's worth of rations seems like a lot - Adeh must be a long way away.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9