Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Rockfalls the (New) Depths of Volcanoes  (Read 3337 times)

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: Rockfalls the (New) Depths of Volcanoes
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2015, 02:27:45 pm »

Kulet Arrosdodok:

Well, I guess I'll write in here until Granite 1st.

I can't get the extractor to work!  Since the bar stockpile was taking up so much space, I told Led she could stud with it or make toys for the children, and now we don't have very many bars.  Just rare alloys and the gold and silver we extracted.  But now the extractor is just outputting lumps of obsidian with veins of copper!  Interesting, but neither function works.  We don't need it to work now, at least.  We have plenty of obsidian in our stockpiles for as many pots and nest boxes as we need.  I'd just like to be able to fix this thing!

I think I've gotten it to work now, although it's still a little shaky when it works.

Opal 9th, 263:

I stand corrected.  We had sixteen boulders of obsidian before I had Led run it through the cooling process.  Now we have eighteen.  We will be able to make more as needed.

Opal 12th:

The extractor is working full steam to produce copper.  Feb says if we all wear armor, then Vutok'll have an easier job keeping us clothed.  It sounds a little uncomfortable, but it'd be cool to be wearing bronze armor.

Opal 15th:

Led's taking a feather break.  (Why did I write that?)  I'm just helping haul butchering waste, bars and boulders, and thread around the fortress.  It's interesting how Logem's name is Oddomsarak, meaning Cloisterecho.  Was he particularly religious?  I'll make a note to ask him.  He's certainly a echo from outside, an echo from the afterlife...

Opal 20th:

My dreams are filled with skinless monsters and pandas, blobs of water and such.  Deep beneath the ground...  Could they possibly get through the magma?  No, even if they could, they could not destroy this obsidian shell.  It is the strongest thing ever made by dwarves.  I have not written the complex calculations and such in here, nor described the method of building Rockfalls.  Suffice it to say that there is a reason it took several years to build.

Opal 22nd:

Monom has become quite the skilled gem cutter, and Ingish just as skilled in setting them in our goods.  Ingish is a bit rusty, though, because he hasn't set gems to cloth for a while.  Feb says he'll give him a bit of work.

Opal 26th:

It's almost Obsidian, and I should get to working on the journal plan.  Too much hauling to do.

Obsidian 4th:

Ingish made an image in obsidian on a pig tail fiber robe of the "Misty Erasure," the cat bone figurine that Iton made.  In case you forgot, it's a figurine of us!

The bedroom I share with Cerol is getting a little stuffed with clothes.  The cabinet is rather full.

Obsidian 10th:

Now Ingish has made an image of figurines in obsidian.  I think he likes figurines?  No, he prefers bracelets.  Interesting.

Obsidian 20th:

There!  Atis Erithmesir is the first...  He's possibly the busiest person in the fort.  I won't expect him to write much, just so he isn't crushed underneath his jobs: brewing, milling, managing, bookkeeping, hauling...  That reminds me.  Did Feb make it so he didn't have to haul?  Oh, yes, good.

Granite 1st:

As I prepare to hand this to Atis, Monom's pet turkey died.  He died peacefully.  Monom's still happy.  Good.  Feb would have a heart attack if someone were miserable again.

Feb just told me that except for Monom, every single dwarf is ecstatic.  That's because of our masterful roasts, legendary dining hall, great party room/statue hall, and the...  Well, decent quarters, no better than most dwarves get.  Which is fine.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:05:44 am by jwoodward48df »
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 10:05:09 am »

Atis Erithmesir:

Granite 1st:

I'm pretty busy updating the stock records, but I can write in this for a bit.  I'm a fast writer, even if I am a bit clumsy.  That's mostly for large motions, but I can make small motions with my hands quite fine.  I'm a bit skinny, that could affect my clumsiness?  I don't know, I have very bad analytical abilities and poor creativity.  So I can't think up possibilities or analyze them, but I've gotten very good at keeping track of things.  Including social relationships.  I keep track of everyone's thoughts so Feb doesn't get a heart attack.  For me, disorganization makes my eye twitch.  Stresses me out.  I'm not good with stress.

How do I feel?  Ecstatic.  There's dwarven sugar here, a good dining hall, a fantastic bedroom all to myself (with a fine bed), dozens of friends, doors everywhere, and satisfying work.  One complaint: the ghosts.  They make me sad.  It's just how they look, not what they do.  I don't want them gone, though, so I suppose it's not a complaint.  I'm getting to be middle-aged, but still in my prime.

I like bismuth, rings, amber, serpentine (a vein stone), yellow grossular (a moderately-valuable gemstone), and leeches.  They're also good for medical uses, too.  I'm quite susceptible to disease and had to have leeches a few times for infected wounds.

I was born around the mountain range, across from the mountainhome, in a mountain hall.  We had good trade with the mountainhome and the surrounding mountain halls through the tunnels.  My old bedroom had a vein of serpentine running through it, and I was fascinated with it as a child.  The mountain hall is also where I saw yellow grossular.  Rings, I knew them from the trading.  They seem...  Otherworldly, if made well; sort of like some ancient magic ring.  I would play with them as a child.  I called it "Lord of the Rings."  Humans in particular thought rings were mostly for females, but dwarves were fine with it.  Just as much as they would be if I were a girl.  Hey, I'm wearing a dress right now!  We treat males and females just the same.  Except for militia drafts.  Sometimes.

I haven't been this open to most people about myself, but there's much more about me that I haven't talked about.  I'm rather reserved.  I'm assertive, though, so I'm good as a manager, when people need to be told things, but not as much as you would think.  I don't really like confrontations.  I would hate being in the militia, which is why I admire them for their work.

Well, I've got to get back to updating the stock records.

Granite 2nd:

Many people run around outside my door.  Some laugh and play, probably children.  Others are carrying things in their hands, by the speed of their movement, probably hauling or making something like clothing.  I'm not sure if I would like it more if I were in the dining hall doing this.  I'm reserved, but I'm good with relationshi - EIGHT UNITS OF DRINK?!  Aaah!  Pots!  MAKE POTS!  Obsidian, copper, whatever!  Feb, track down the best stonecrafter and the blacksmith and metalcrafter!  Tell them to make nothing but pots, haul nothing but obsidian or copper!

Good, Ingish and Cerol immediately got to crafting.  Hurry!

Granite 3rd:

They're busy working away.

Granite 4th:

Out of obsidian?  Okay, have Led make some - she's the crafter, too!  Oh, hurry!

Granite 5th:

Ingish says she's almost done making a barrel.  Almost done bookkeeping!

Granite 6th:

Feb threw me out of my office saying, "Get to the still!  Hurry!  One barrel in the stockpile!  Grab it before the haulers take it!"

Granite 7th:

Just four drinks left!  I grab some rat weed [4] and run to the stockpile.  This exceptional copper barrel is heavy!  I think it's about 178 uni - no time!

Granite 8th:

I shove it under the still and start brewing.  Meanwhile, Atir makes some obsidian pots.  Looks like we have enough obsidian to last us a year now!

Granite 9th:

I made some sewer brew [20]!  However, the amount of alcohol is not all.  The number of barrels containing the alcohol limits the number of drinkers at any given time.  I've got to keep brewing!  Maybe some mead now, for Vutok and the other mead-likers.

Grabbed an obsidian jug with honey bee honey, and went to get a pot.  Good, there's an obsidian pot.  Not too heavy.

Granite 10th:

Brew, brew, brew!  Done!  Made some mead [5], and going to brew some more!

Granite 11th:

I think I'll brew some rum.  It's a shame we don't have any gutter cruor.  It's the best.  Also, I don't think we'll have any tuber beer in here, as we can only gather it, not grow it.  Depends on if any seeds or however they grow blew in here before the magma.

I grabbed a pot that was just carved by Atir.  Her workshop is just twelve steps away, so I can go much faster.  "Hey!" I yelled out as I brewed.  "How about you guys put some plants and pots behind me so I can go faster?"

Granite 12th:

Done with the dwarven rum!  Off to brew some more.

Got a jug full of honey.

Granite 13th:

And an obsidian pot, and I start brewing some mead!  Kulet says today and tomorrow, then I'll have to give up the journal.  Sure, 's only fair.  Oh, the mead's almost done brewing.

What do I look like?  Oh, I forgot that.  I'm very skinny, with a very long braided beard, very short, neatly combed sideburns, and a very long braided moustache.  My hair is clean-shaven, and I have burnt umber skin and slate grey eyes.  Burnt umber is a kind of clay-looking shade, between red and something else.  I worship Bisol Icumalil, the deity of healing.  My quick healing is a blessing from Bisol.  Taron, too, the deity of strength, I worship her, but only dubiously.

Granite 14th:

As I work at the still, I hear Rigoth shout "I've done it!"  She's made another masterpiece!  And she's legendary through hard work, not some artifact.  That's true craftsdwarfship.  She's a good friend of mine, as is almost everybody in here.  I have no grudges, and am passing acquaintances with most of the children.

Done!  More mead.

I think I'll make some rum.  I grab a sweet pod and - Kulet runs up to me.  "According to my calculations," he says, "it is two past midnight.  Not that it matters, anyway.  So it's Granite 15th, Urdim's turn.  Thanks for writing!"  I've enjoyed writing in here.  Back to brewing some rum!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:42:04 am by jwoodward48df »
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 05:12:37 pm »

Kulet's Note: Atis's turn went from Granite 1st to Granite 14th.  Urdim's turn will last from Granite 15th to Granite 28th.  I think.  Let's see, so twelve times twenty-eight is three hundred thirty-six, divided by twenty-eight is - Oh!  Atis's turn should have gone until Granite 12th, not Granite 14th!  That means Urdim should get it from the 13th to the 24th.  Apologies, Urdim.  Oh, and Atis was male and so is Urdim.  Just in case I didn't already write about Urdim.

Granite 15th:

Oh, I only get ten days.  Okay.  I'm pretty ecstatic either way.  Ecstatic for me.  I'm not too cheerful.

I'm Urdim Asthunen, and I was born outside Rockfalls.  My parents are Nomal Fikodikud and As Tanzuntir.  I'm eleven years old.  I'm very active, but still corpulent.  I have very long brown hair, and no beard.  I have dark tan skin, like my parents.  I was born near the mountains, but also by a forests, and there were swans and rope reed fiber.  I often wore a backpack when I went walking.  I like backpacks.  Also swans and rope reed fiber fabric.  I like eating steelhead trout, water buffalo cheese, and tuber beer.  Won't be any of that in here.  Ah, well.

I like horn silver, trifle pewter, and emeralds.  They're just the metals and ores and gems that I like.  Can't say why.

I'm agile, but quick to tire.  I'm still active though.  I just take quick breaks.  Good habit.

My mind?  I have an iron will and a sharp intellect, or so I've heard, and good intuition.  I'm not very good with linguistics, not very empathetic, and not musical.  At all.  As for my habits, as I've said, I'm not often cheerful, very active, and willing to compromise with others.  I was about six when we were sealed in here, and I admired Feb's ability to compromise.

I have my own bedroom in here!  It's great!  And the dining hall is legendary, and I help out with work sometimes.  It's satisfying, harvesting the plants.  I've become quite skilled at harvesting.

I have a pig tail fiber vest in my exceptional obsidian cabinet.  It is decorated with water buffalo horn.  It reminds me of the water buffaloes I used to see.  It's a bit worn, though.  My bed's not very high-quality, but that's fine, and my door is exceptional.

I sit in my bedroom.  There's lots of people walking about outside.  This doesn't feel too cramped in here, it's almost the size of a small outpost.

Granite 16th:

Still sitting in my bedroom, thinking.

Granite 17th:

I have a big family.  One older brother, one younger brother, and two younger sisters.

Granite 18th:

Still not doing much.  I like looking at the walls in here.  It's very comforting.

I'm going to go do something else.  I think I'll go in the statue hall.  I stand in the corner next to some pigs and dogs and a turkey.  This statue garden is mostly filled with animals and ghosts!

I talk with Ingish.  He's a good friend of mine.

Granite 19th:

I walk around the statue hall for a bit, then I go back to my bedroom.

Granite 20th:

Still in my bedroom.  I don't worship any deities.  I don't know many.

Granite 21st:

Just thinking about things in my bedroom.  I don't go to the dining hall or statue garden much.

Oh, my family?  Well...  I think I'll go to bed now.  I'll write more when I wake up.

Granite 24th:

This is Kulet Arrosdodok writing.  He's still asleep, so I crept into his room.  I was surprised to see my youngest son, Stakud, there waiting for him.  He's five now, and must want to play with him.  They're friends.  Also in the room are Stakud the cat and Rovod.  She's also a cat.  I wonder why they're in here.  They must like Stakud, even though he hasn't got any cats.  He doesn't mind them, but doesn't like them particularly.  He's growing up to be an independent, assertive, relaxed, reserved, convention-defying, uncompromising, duty-bound child.  Oh, but I should save that for his journal section.

Urdim Asthunen: I'm awake, Kulet.  Thanks.  Anyway, my mother is very agile, very empathetic, strong-willed, creative, and smart, even though she doesn't like intellectual conversations.  She's not very patient, though, and unable to focus, and not good with music.  She's very comfortable in social situations and has a good feel for relationships.  She likes security, which is why she's in here.  She strives for excellence and takes time to make decisions.  She's eighty-nine, and her hair is getting flecks of gray in it.  She's incredibly skinny and has neatly combed brown hair.

She's a legendary cook, and an accomplished herbalist.  She's skilled at persuading and negotiating and such, and she's also a skilled intimidator, comedian, flatterer, and consoler.  She's a good mom.

My father has a lot of muscle and fat.  His hair is clean-shaven, and he has a very long, braided beard.  He's mighty, durable, indefatigable, and almost never sick, but slow to heal.  He's a hammerdwarf, and has taken up spinning and shearing and milking and cheese-making.  He's tense and jittery, and slow to anger.  He is adventurous, but admires tradition.  He is trusting and sincere.  He doesn't always think he can do something, he's not very confident in himself.  He gets distracted in conversations.  He's a good dad.  I'm glad I have both of them.

He has a sharp intellect, but he's not very patient or good with words, and can't focus.  He's good with the position of his own body.

It's time to give up the journal.  It's Alath's turn.  He's one of my friends.  About my age, twelve years old.  He's skinny, with long, brown, straight hair - better save some for him!  He's sharp and creative, and very calm.  Also rarely happy, like me.
Sigtext!

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 05:22:25 pm »

Granite 25th:

Kulet Arrosdodok: It's...  Let's see, it's Alath Gadandodok's turn.  He's a sharp young dwarf.  His turn should be... 25-1, 26-2, 27-3, 28-4, 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8, 5-9, 6-10, 7-11...  Yep!  His turn goes until the 8th of Slate.

Alath Gadandodok:

I'm twelve.  I'll be an adult soon, and I'll have to help out with hauling.  I don't really like that, but I have to do my duty.

I'm skinny.  I have long brown hair and dark tan skin.  My eyes are slate grey.  I am quick to heal.

My preferences include ash glaze, which will unfortunately not be found within Rockfalls, as we have neither a source of clay nor a quick supply of wood.  I also like sterling silver, aquamarine, crystal glass, and amber, none of which will be found in here.  Cave spider silk?  Nope.  But there'll be squares, short swords (Kumil's obsidian short sword), leggings (perhaps), and bags.  Also perhaps figurines.

I grew up in the suburbs of the mountainhome.  We moved here when I was four.  I don't really remember the mountainhome very well, but I do remember figurines and cave spider silk and amber.  I liked seeing what was at the trade depot, seeing rare and valuable crafts and materials.  I enjoy drinking dwarven beer.

I'm very smart.  I'm friends with Urdim, who's also sharp and good with intuition, but he's not good with words.  I'm better with words, sharp, creative, but I can't really focus.  Neither am I a musical prodigy.  Not by far.  He has an iron will, though, stronger than mine.

I admire tradition, have a calm demeanor, and am organized.  I'm not often happy, and I'm not often straightforward when dealing with others...  Everyone has their faults.  I can admit mine.

I'm in the dining hall right now, writing this.  Vutok's right next to me.  We aren't friends, but she's a passing acquaintance of mine.  Cerol was one of my friends, but he died.  I was six.  It's been about six years since he died.

I walk back to my bedroom for a few minutes, then walk back to the dining hall.

Oh, cool, Monom's started a party!  Ingish is eating some yak meat next to me.  Many people are arriving at the party, including Led, Rigoth, Kulet, Urdim, Mistem (she's my six-year-old sister), and Vucar the Female (Urdim's five-year-old sister).  Kulet the engineer, too, and As.  As is Urdim's father, and we've talked a bit.  We're acquaintances.

Granite 26th:

By the way, my birthday is Hematite 21st.  It's coming up soon, early summer.

I wander around, talking with some of the other children, then walk into the statue garden.

Granite 27th:

There's still Monom's pet turkey's corpse in here!

I'm going to go eat.  Hope there's some dwarven beer in the food.  Unlikely.  I'll wash it down with dwarven beer, then.  I see several other people drinking in the drink stockpile.  Mead, beer, and rum.  Also sewer brew.  I'll grab a plump helmet.

Granite 28th:

There's a big crowd in the dining hall, so I take the long way around to avoid getting trampled by animals.

Good, filling plump helmet.

Slate 1st:

I go back to the statue garden.  I chat for a while with Ingish.  He's getting a bit old, but just a touch of gray in his short, neatly combed, brown hair, and his burnt umber skin is slightly wrinkled.  We're good friends.  He's very calm and genuinely nice, even if he doesn't openly express his emotions to most people.

Slate 2nd:

I'd better prepare for being an adult.  I think I'll help harvest some plants.  Our skilled planters have planted these plump helmets extremely well, so even in this sand, the plump helmets are the plumpest I've ever seen them.  We have to cut them in half, because otherwise we'd get stuffed when we tried to eat them.

Slate 3rd:

I grab an obsidian pot and put it in there with the dimple cups, sweet pods, and cave wheat.  Then I go back to the dining hall.  I'm surrounded by chicks, puppies, and piglets.  Too many animals!  I think we should pasture them somewhere.

The party's still going on, with Kulet the engineer, Monom, Kumil, Rigoth, Kulet the farmer (my dad), Fikod, Mistem, and Vucar attending.  Beside me, Ushat chomps on a prickle berry.  We talk for a while.  I recommend that the animals be pastured in the sand level.  He agrees.

Slate 4th:

Zasit eats some yak meat and chats with me about the beautiful landscapes he saw in his ninety-three years, but says he has to go and pasture the animals.  I guess Ushat put my suggestion into effect.

Now I'm talking with my father, Kulet the farmer.  He's telling me about the time a goblin took Tholtig from my mother's back as she was working.  He was a very tough baby, he says, and is probably still alive.  Hopefully a farmer, but more likely a brainwashed warrior.  That's the worst thought of his life, he says, Tholtig being struck down in battle - or worse, killing another dwarf.  That is sad.

My father is eighty years old.  He's skinny, and his very long, dry, brown hair is tied in a ponytail.  His hair has a touch of gray in it.  He is getting a bit old, but he's a very knowledgeable father.  He's very slow to anger and active, great with language (which is probably where I get my affinity for language), and very good with intuition.  He dislikes intellectual conversations, though.  No father's perfect.

Slate 5th:

I go back to the dining hall, where Led, my mother, is.  She's seventy-seven.  She's agile and has a good intellect, a good memory, good creativity, and a good kinesthetic sense.  She's not very patient, though.  She's nervous but often cheerful.  She's organized and likes the stability and security that Rockfalls offers.  She's very sincere.  She strives for excellence, and worked hard to become a legendary extractor operator.

My six-year-old sister is next to her.  She's relaxed and compassionate, though she doesn't like rules, tradition, or people telling her what to do.  She's sitting with Vucar, Urdim's seven-year-old brother.  My sister was only one when we sealed ourselves in, and Vucar was only two.  He likes listening to the stories about trees and rivers.  He's also calm and can handle stress.  He's organized with his clothes and folds them over and over again until they're perfect.  If I were Feb, I'd assign him a job that requires diligence and excellence, but that doesn't require taking risks or making compromises, as he doesn't seem to do either.

Slate 6th:

The party grows and grows, but Atis isn't here.  A few people are doing the essential jobs to keep us alive.

Urdim's mother, Nomal, sits next to me.  She's very social, but not in a bad way.  She's sincere and trusting.  She's glad that her son has a friend of a similar age to grow up with as a best friend.  Nomal and I are friends, too.  I'm glad that nobody belittles me.  I am very intelligent and capable of complex thoughts and conversations, although Nomal doesn't really do intellectual conversations with anybody.  Intellectual is not synonymous with sincerity, anyway.

Now Kumil's next to me.  She tells me about the death of Cerol Amudducim, who will forever be remembered as a brave defender of Rockfalls, using only his hands.  He bled to death, slain by a goblin with a silver scimitar in the year 258.  He liked rhyolite, pig iron, faint yellow diamond, green, bags, and llamas.  He was very cautious and often nervous.  He was Iton's lover, and she was heartbroken, never to be the same, when he died.  Kumil and Iton have a grudge.  Perhaps Iton blames Kumil for not saving him.  Kumil says the last time she saw him, he was surrounded by goblins, looking helpless, but fighting until the goblins broke him down.  Kumil raced over as soon as she could, but he bled to death.  This is very sad.

Kumil says he worshiped Ber Kanlikot and Kol Legononul Lalsazir, the deities of jewels and travelers, respectively.  Truly he shall find a place in the depths of the earth.  The humans have their constellations, but we dwarves believe that deep inside the earth, further beyond even the legends of hell, lie the most precious jewels in the world: the souls of the brave and heroic dwarves of legend, never to be disturbed.  Kol will ensure his safety on his final travels to the deep stones of Ber.

He was very friendly and sincere.  Almost everyone in the fort was friends with him, and the morale was seriously low.  Only Feb stood between us and a tantrum spiral, and he won.  He saved this fort.  I must remember to talk to him later and thank him for all the work he has done and is currently doing.

I know what I can do!  It just struck me.  It shall be my duty to assist him in his overseeing and leading of Rockfalls.  There is probably much thinking and paperwork to be done.

Kadol is also twelve years old.  He's Urdim's older brother.  He's guarded in relationships with others, often nervous, and...  I don't mean this in a bad way, but he's odd.  He talks to inanimate objects.  He's not good with social relationships.  He's very friendly, though, but we aren't friends, just acquaintances.  I suppose he's sort of like Vutok.

Slate 7th:

Urdim's attending the party, too.  I decide to go to the memorial hall for Cerol.

Feb comes in.  We stand silently for a while, then we chat.  We both admire tradition.  I tell him that I'm extremely grateful for all the work he's done to keep us fed and drunk, and to keep us from falling into depression and a tantrum spiral after Cerol's death.  He's very glad that some of the children appreciate his work.  I offer to help him manage the fortress, and he says that that would be very good.

Slate 8th:

It's time to give this journal up to...  Kulet!  Kulet Arrosdodok.  I've already done him the favor of calculating his turn: Slate 9th to Slate 20th.  Feb says he would be very glad to have me as his apprentice and assistant in leading the fortress.  He says he has to go lead now, and I must go.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 04:11:13 pm by jwoodward48df »
Sigtext!

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2015, 04:31:48 pm »

Kulet Arrosdodok:

Wow!  Thanks, Alath!  You're a great kid.  Slate 9th to 20th, then, that sounds right.  Wait!  What about...  Yep!  That's right.

Slate 9th:

I'm attending the party in the dining hall right now.  Everything's good.  Plenty of drink, immense amounts of meat and cooked meals, and enough clothing.

Vucar the younger is snacking on a plump helmet.  Now why did Nomal and As name their youngest daughter and son in the same way?  At least one...  Yes!  Vucar the older brother is Vucar the Gleaming Oil, and Vucar the younger sister is Vucar the Dusty Spear.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 2 [3]