Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: [FEF] Phoenix Emblem: IC Thread  (Read 19413 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
[FEF] Phoenix Emblem: IC Thread
« on: April 21, 2015, 07:43:48 pm »

Phoenix Emblem

"As the captain goes down with his ship, so too shall I with my nation. I fear not, for I know that we shall one day arise again from the ashes." -Shogun Tamara

The galleon sailed onwards, nearly invisible in the dark night, with all the lanterns blown out.
Flashes of light and crashes like thunder could be seen in the distance, from the Impiyego blockade, lined up to form an embargo on the gulf.
The crew was silent, and still. The only hope was to get the ship past the blockade without being spotted in the night.
And then, a thin pillar of moonlight was cast down upon the crew in the lower decks as the trap door was swung open.
"They're behind us. It's smooth sailing from here."

The ship pulled into the harbor, as the crewmen grabbed crates of supplies to haul off, and the passangers gathered their belonging to disembark.
They had made it to the new world.
As the passangers made their way off the ship, they were met by a woman in a cloak, carrying a spear.
"I need as many volunteers as I can get to come to the barracks in one hour. It's the tallest building to the north."
As soon as she finished, she swept up her cloak behind her and began marching to the next pier, where another ship was pulling into the dock.
The captain set down a crate of small boxes, labeled as crop seeds.
"Almost feels like we've landed in a war zone, don't it?"

Nao Takeda, Kurai, Diana, Warek Dranglic, Satou Saburou, Veda Gurdiel, Iso Haitin, and Tracey are In!

OOC Thread. Please no posting in the IC thread until your character has been introduced.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 07:59:05 pm by mastahcheese »
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF] Phoenix Emblem: IC Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 07:54:47 pm »

Takes a look around for a minute then heads straight to the barracks

« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 08:00:10 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 08:12:46 pm »

Tracey pulls her clothes tighter against herself. The thin dancer's outfit somehow made it through the trip thankfully. It would have been ideal for her to have actual clothes but that was only a pipe dream to begin with. But still, they weren't blown out of the water do the entire trip was just peachy to Tracey.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 08:17:09 pm »

Diana looks around the dock, and off into the distance. She hadn't known what to expect of the so called "new world". To be honest, it looked much the same as the "old" world, albeit a lot less urban. She didn't know who she could talk to. It'd been a bit awkward, being essentially a stowaway. For this reason, she decided she would be at the barracks in an hour.

...but it would be too awkward to be the silent mage who wasn't even supposed to be there, so she looked for someone to talk to.

((I.E. Open RP invitation))
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:11:31 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 12:25:48 am »

Nao acknowledged the cloaked woman's request with a nod before putting the crate he was carrying down. Wearing only his modest traveling clothes, the religious young man didn't look much like a dignified member of a traditional family of the faithful. His healing staff and the small book he carried even if his heavier reference tomes were stashed somewhere else denoted his role as a healer and dabbling scholar.

"You bet." he replied to the captain's remark, taking a look around. "Are you all feeling fine?" Those had been tense moments, after all.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 12:30:24 am »

Tracey turns towards the holy man before nodding. She speaks in a small voice.
"Yes, that trip isn't the worst one I've had in recent days."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 01:55:36 am »

A shadow seem to detach itself from the ship and travels behind some boxes on the docks. Out the other side, a black haired teenager walk out the other side and join the passengers with no fanfare. Not of the others remember seeing the girl before on the ship, but it was a big ship so they may of not come across her.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 01:58:47 am »

"Good."

"Remember you can rely on me to take care of your afflictions, be they big or small. I may not look like it at the moment, but I have solemn duties to fulfill." he remarked with a touch of humour to everyone nearby.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 05:30:14 am »

:"Hopefully we won't need to, but the way we had to sneak past that blockade I get the feeling your skills will be useful"
:"I'm a mage. I don't really have much use out of combat unless you count using a tome to start a campfire."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 06:07:52 am »

Oh great I forgot my  lance on the ship

Walks back to the ship to retrieve the lance
No sig yet

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 08:12:47 am »

((Goddammit I actually can't draw mugs.  ::) I'll have to wait for someone to make me one.))

A dark haired fellow walks into the barracks gathering of strangers and finds himself a seat upon a stack of crates. His eyes flash dangerously about, and he keeps his sword on his hilt.

What a journey it had been. Over hill, plain, sand, or river, Iso had made the journey and was now sailing towards the new world and a new life. He allowed himself a non-frown.

"How is everyone today?"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 08:16:21 am by Pencil_Art »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 09:58:49 am »

"I can assure you a healer's work never ends. There are malaises of the body and soul to be taken care of and I have to tend to both." Nao replied to the mage's comment on his skills before turning his attention to Iso.

"Good. I got used to the rocking of the ship and that helped during the trip."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 10:44:53 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2015, 02:25:17 pm »

"Hey has anyone seen a lance?"

No sig yet

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 02:47:40 pm »

"A lance?" the religious healer seemed confused by the question.

"Do you mean yours? have you checked your belongings or the armory?"
>Yes?

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2015, 02:49:35 pm »

"In fact I have not"

Looks through a weapons crate

"Ah here it is, thank you for the suggestion."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 02:54:16 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12