Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Message in a bottle.  (Read 2204 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Message in a bottle.
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 07:12:28 pm »

Are you absolutely certain it's unworkable? As in 100%? Is this decision based off how she was in the past or how she is now? Cause to be honest? It sounds like you two click very very well.

Gokajern

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2015, 09:33:51 pm »

Ah but that's the thing, it sounds like we click pretty well, but the relationship was more complex than that. You do raise a point, we had a short talk and I don't really know how much she changed over the years, yet even in spite of my fondness of her I'm still sure it's unworkable. Perhaps everything felt really familiar, but I know her and my values well enought to know it ain't worth the hassle.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2015, 10:48:47 pm »

Do you know her values in the slightest? It's been four years. You've effectively just met a new person who had a base personality you remember from years ago.

Gokajern

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 12:06:42 am »

To what extent is she a new person I wonder. Assuming that I can just barge in again into her life and make everything good again is wishful thinking. I can admit that I'm probably convincing myself that everything is more or less the same, the thing is I'm most likely right. I went there, I spoke to her, she looked the same, she felt the same. Maybe I'm wrong but that's besides the point, like I said it's wishful thinking. Aside from everything else anyway now it's just not a good time for me.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2015, 09:07:59 am »

I've personally found that there is never a good time for anything. There are things that are conveniently timed, but a right time to do something is rare.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 [2]