Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Xan Vs The World! [FANGAME]  (Read 7826 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Xan Vs The World! [FANGAME]
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2015, 02:02:45 pm »

In, if you'll allow me.

If I buy an amp, can I just get it installed immediately?  If so, go to the armory and sell all my non-Mk.III equipment, to buy an electro amp.  If I can't get it installed, buy a sandbag and elemental infuser.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Why can't we just link the wiki page for stats?  I can understand keeping in the post, since that's mutable, but stats don't change.
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2015, 05:20:19 pm »

Hmmmmm.
*Realises the massive power of Amps against one large foe without protection*
I'll have to fix that, then!
Good idea, by the way, I'll get to work on that, and you should expect a post later tonight after my place of study.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2015, 02:20:44 am »

Right, here we go.
In, if you'll allow me.

If I buy an amp, can I just get it installed immediately?  If so, go to the armory and sell all my non-Mk.III equipment, to buy an electro amp.  If I can't get it installed, buy a sandbag and elemental infuser.

As you go up to the armoury section, you find that all the armoury is is a simple black vending machine, with a slot near the bottom, a insert sticking out from the right side of the machine and in the middle of it a white screen displaying a question mark with a small red button on the bottom, you stuff your Model C Exoskeleton (Let's say two tokens) and your emergency kit (netting you 3), you try to stuff the potion and the strange machine in, but you don't get anything for them.
After doing so, the white screen blurs slightly until it comes up with an image of a snall pill, with lightning blasting out around it, assuming this to be the UNLIMITED POWAAAAAHHH Amp, you press the red button and the machine hums slightly before dispensing a small blue and white pill, with lightning decals over it.
After spawning, buy 1/8 kiloton nuke from AM. Load namite into the chem thrower.
There ain't no AM here, bucko, but there is the dispenser, after the person in front leaves the dispenser you get an eight Kiloton explosive and swap your ammo around for the Namite.
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
The hangar doors crack open inwards, revealing a very shoddy box and something resembling a rolled up Pillbug, let's let you all roll intuition to see what you can glean here.
Miya: 3, Ulrich: 1, Roland: 4, Steve: 3 and Dubley: 3.
Hm, the best you have there is Miya, well, there seems to be small things protruding out of the gaps in the plate, as well as a faint buzzing noise, there isn't much else you can tell apart from that, while Ulrich here seems to think that the ball is very certainly here to steal all the children.
The pillbug ball orients itself to the group, and begins to build up speed, turning into a high speed wrecking ball, while rolling along, however, it proceeds to smash into the waist high wall and goes flying over it (Getting some sick air in the meantime), slamming into the far wall, and topples over onto its side.
BEGIN!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 02:42:06 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
Alan help.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2015, 02:29:39 am »

((I'll be PMing my actions to make it more fun.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2015, 02:29:58 am »

In.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

You missed me.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 02:39:47 am »

I did? Ah goddammit how didn't I see you, hold on a sec while I fix that.
Edit: Done, there we go.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 02:42:35 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
Alan help.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015, 03:45:11 am »

Just to confirm, that map presents the current state? Xan being as far away from us as possible? If so, run to north east corner of the full height wall I'm next to, and turn my Pimp Cane bracelet into large serrated disk hovering three meters front of me and give it some good 4000 RPM. If Xan tries to ram me and pimp cane transformation went well, use the ¤steel large serrated disk¤ cut him pieces. Otherwise shoot 9 volley with Testament at Xan.

Xan steal all babies he wants as long as he leaves valuables for me.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:03:04 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2015, 03:47:30 am »

Just to confirm, that map presents the current state? Xan being as far away from us as possible? If so, run to north east corner of the full height wall I'm next to, and turn my Pimp Cane bracelet into large serrated disk hovering three meters front of me and give it some good 4000 RPM. If Xan tries to ram me and pimp cane transformation went well, use the ¤steel large serrated disk¤ cut him pieces. Otherwise shoot 9 volley with Testament at Xan.

Xan steal all babies he wants as long as he leaves valuables for me.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
That's the map as of now, actually, you can see where pillbug impacted that waist high wall and went flying there.
Alan help.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2015, 04:06:22 am »

In that case squish Xan against opposite wall with Mass amp and fire 9 volley after him with Testament (but first ensure Miya isn't between us). After that run to other side this wall next to me.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2015, 04:28:15 am »

I'd like to intensely magnetise xan, and the floor below/wall next to him, so that he'll both stick to the floor and be spread out like a pancake. 

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2015, 04:28:43 am »

In that case squish Xan against opposite wall with Mass amp and fire 9 volley after him with Testament (but first ensure Miya isn't between us). After that run to other side this wall next to me.
Question, is this just a wall of force or are you kinda locking Xan to the far wall?
Alan help.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2015, 04:40:06 am »

Question, is this just a wall of force or are you kinda locking Xan to the far wall?

Mass Manipulation amp can't do force wall things. It is simple psychokinesis, manipulating matter with mind. So I lift him, and punt him against the wall with high velocity. Just like throwing a ball, except with amp. Miya can handle the locking on the wall part.
Old sigs.
Games.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2015, 07:19:57 am »

Get a clear shot then fry Xan with lightning from my doom arms. If Xan manages to close to melee range activate full doom arm burnination and stick my arms in Xan up to the elbows
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2015, 07:45:06 am »

Hover a few meters in the air, fly to the east corner, and hit Xan with a crushing gravity shot.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2015, 08:10:32 am »

Hover a few meters in the air, fly to the east corner, and hit Xan with a crushing gravity shot.
You mean the top right of the map below the hangar?
Alan help.
Pages: 1 [2] 3