Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Service to the Unbowed [Taking Players]  (Read 6062 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Service to the Unbowed [Taking Players]
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2015, 05:25:35 pm »

Obey my commander. Try to struggle as quietly as possible to help loosen them as well.

((Bondage simulator 2015. Ewww...))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2015, 02:35:54 am »

Get everyone who isn't on guard back to the barrack. Gray, prepare another patrol in case I feel it's necessary to go searching for him. And no more of the swill until Cornice is back, alright?

Head up to the wall and see what the watchmen have to say.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2015, 06:49:00 pm »

Private Torth:
After quite a bit of work, Cornice manages to get your hand restraints undone without drawing any attention. With your hands free, you easily manage to untie the rest of the restraints - you're about to jump out of the cart when Cornice stops you. "There might be sentries watching the surrounding area...we should be careful. We'll either need a distraction or somewhere to hide while the caravan passes."

Commander Hussar:
Lieutenant Gray nods, "Alright, Commander." He and the other lieutenants return to their respective barracks, while you head up to the wall. The watchman you run into there was half-asleep, but comes to attention when he sees you, "Nothing to report. Only the driving wind and snow."
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2015, 07:19:17 pm »

Look around the cart. Try to find anything that can be used to make a distraction, like explosives, ammunition, or weapons.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2015, 07:23:25 pm »

The cart is empty aside from you, the Lieutenant, and some supplies. The supplies are made up of food, rope, and some canvas.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2015, 10:27:24 pm »

Slap him. As if you could've seen a thing while you were resting your delicate eyes, you dozy prat!! If I don't know his name and immediate superior, ask for it. You're relieved. I'll send someone up to take your next shift. You'll tell the man over you what you're guilty of, or I'll flay the skin from your back with my own two hands, and I won't need the lash to do it. Is that understood?

Move on to the next man, and if he's sleeping I strike him across the back of his head to wake him up.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2015, 12:25:44 am »

( Apologies for the delay. I have no excuse. )

Commander Hussar:
The man recoils from the slap, and lowers his head shamefully. "Errr, C-Captain Faust, sir." You deliver a scorching order, which he swiftly obeys (despite him not even being your man).

The next man is at attention when you turn the corner; you're unsure if this is because he was doing his duty properly, or he heard the conversation with the last guard.

Private Torth:
(Already said, unsure if you saw it): The cart is empty aside from you, the Lieutenant, and some supplies. The supplies are made up of food, rope, and some canvas.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2015, 05:21:03 am »

Ask the man if he's seen any evidence of my patrol. If not, head back down to the barrack and find Lt. Gray.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2015, 03:11:32 pm »

The man shakes his head, "No sign of the patrol." he seems to be on edge for some reason; you smile inwardly.

You tread back through the snow to Lieutenant Gray's Barracks, where he's sat down to eat with his troops. He looks up when you enter, and salutes.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2015, 04:15:32 pm »

What the fuck is this? I told you to put together a patrol and you've sat down to eat?! Get your fur coat, get your men and get out of my sight!! And don't come back until you've found those boys! What the hell is going on today? Has the entire company gone mad? BUTCHER! Get someone to get Butcher in here. Where the fuck are you!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 04:18:38 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2015, 04:41:27 pm »

(( Oh shit, I'd totally forgotten about that >.< Oh well, guess he was eating before heading out on patrol. ))

Gray tries to defend himself, but you aren't having any of it. He and his platoon hastily head out, half-prepared and hungry; but atleast they're out the door.

One of Gray's men goes to get Butcher, who arrives promptly. "What do you need, Commander?"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2015, 12:46:20 pm »

Bamp.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]