Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

Anyone else remember that economy thing? Yeah ... (DFHacking gone wrong)

(1/12) > >>

NCommander:
So, I was fuzzing aorund with DF's memory and .... I kicked off the Dwarven Economy ... in DF2014

I knew the economy code was still semi-present in DF, though it supposedly caused the game to crash the instant it was kicked on.

It's not 100% functional; dwarves don't claim rooms, my guess because they never take the Go Shopping job to get one (I've yet to get this to kick off), but they do pay from their account for food, and will pay for pets. Shops are buildable but due to the same Go Shopping stuff, never claimed.

I'm still O_o;ing over it. Maybe when I finish with dwarfvet, I might see if I can get this fully functional (and rewritten to be less broken, k).

Emperor:
All hail NCommander!

PTW

clinodev:
Well, heck. I'd play around with that! Hack, Urist, hack!

Quietust:
There are some data structures necessary for the economy that do not get populated anymore (specifically ones related to wages), and they currently are not known to DFHack so there are some things which simply won't work.

Boltgun:
Yes I saw that under UI, the economy is still available if you activate it. A reminder for those excited about it: this feature was removed for good reasons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version