Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Primal Entity of Life, Death, Intelligence, Creation, Destruction, and Blood  (Read 12215 times)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

New plan

1) Start contributing 3GP per turn to common plane. If we can choose try to pour more blood energy here. Possibly copy blood geysers we have at home.
2) Create natural barriers in the home plane: Mountain ranges, chasms,  rivers of magma, pools of toxic liquids. Also create natural disasters from earthquakes to typhoons   (3GP)
3) Study Metal\War\Blood god in preparation for creating a defensive cloak next turn(5GP)

_______
Reasoning
1) We want more of us in the common plane and while more blood benefits our MWB enemy, we plan to kill him anyway, aren't we?
2) We accelerate evolution here and make our plane easier to defend later
3) We need to bank our divine power, defensive artefact is good for this role
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 01:20:47 pm by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

Should I read that as "Spend 8 in the study' or 'in the creation' ?

GM wise, study spending will increase the quality when you make it.It won't be a huge bonus, though.

Nonvoting opinion,  I'd say study with at least 5, then wait to be full to create the God Armor at maximum strength.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edited my plan to studying :)
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

We won't have enough to do it next turn. Just so you know. :P
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1) Start contributing 3GP per turn to common plane. If we can choose try to pour more blood energy here. Possibly copy blood geysers we have at home.
2) Create natural barriers in the home plane: Mountain ranges, chasms,  rivers of magma, pools of toxic liquids. Also create natural disasters from earthquakes to typhoons   (3GP)
3) Study Metal\War\Blood god in preparation for creating a defensive cloak next turn(5GP)
+0.5. We should put some Life and Death energy there as well.
+0.5. There should also be some different environments that are beneficial to the life forms.
+1
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

With this plan you'd be at 12/15. So long as you gain at least 3 next turn, you can make it on the turn after next.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I suggest it be a Halo, by the way, or a Crown, rather than a cape, since we already have a cape.

Though we aren't really a physical being so it doesn't matter anyway.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I suggest it be a Halo, by the way, or a Crown, rather than a cape, since we already have a cape.

We have no cape yet. AFAIK we're naked. Besides, I thought we were playing the Grim Reaper?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We have no cape yet. AFAIK we're naked. Besides, I thought we were playing the Grim Reaper?

I remember nothing of the sort.

I'm certainly not planning for us to be the Grim Reaper. I'd far rather be something unique.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

PTW.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!

I'm out, guys.
My fun meter is pegged and I have absolutely no idea what is happening in this forum game.
Sorry.
Regards,
Dampe
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]