Image-heavy
- 6 (54.5%)
Text-heavy
- 1 (9.1%)
Other
- 4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Fellsword Archive: Descent  (Read 43475 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: [Illustrated RPG] Descent
« Reply #285 on: July 07, 2017, 10:57:17 pm »

...necromancer man, you are terrible and stuff. This is four months dead.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 07, 2017, 11:32:45 pm »

Four months old is within the threshold. After 6 they never come back, 4...there's a chance.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 08, 2017, 03:20:03 am »

It's not really in hiatus from lack of interst, it's more of lack of confidence in my ability to draw. So, give this a few year or less and it'll be back.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 08, 2017, 11:34:21 am »

It's not really in hiatus from lack of interst, it's more of lack of confidence in my ability to draw. So, give this a few year or less and it'll be back.
Keep your early drawings for later afterthought :) We're OKAY with anything you draw because you put in the effort for them--case in point with you draw/art-a-daily thread. :P Cheers though!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 06, 2017, 02:56:21 pm »

Are we, in fact, a mindless spirit of the dead who has no hands? If not, let's go stab that mindless spirit of the dead who has no hands. Just to make sure we aren't secretly a mindless spirit of the dead who has no hands.

You smack the poltergeist around a little more. You decided that trying to find an opening while these green annoyances take potshots at you won't improve your situation, and you might as well finish it off. With the creature dazed, you quickly lunge at it, stabbing through its.... ectoplasm. With all your strength, you tried to cut it in half, but it had the decency to wail and dissipate, sparing you the effort.

The septic eyes advance on you in pincer formation, keeping distance enough that it would be impossible for you to actually engage them. You step back towards the wheel-thing, but more monsters materialized, just like last time. Oh, yeah, you forgot to mention that.

Four skeletal reavers took form, their bones appearing from who-knows-where. Then the two fires died down. You deduce that meant they were the last of the monsters you had to fight. This doesn't seem to be a very difficult encounter.

Unfortunately for you, you're still sort of outnumbered.

Suddenly, you're LUTE SAFFRON again. You note this as a strange thing to note, as you have always been LUTE SAFFRON. You and Adel have heard the fighting, and guessed that it was your companion making them. You both get ready for combat, Adel taking his bow out from his Etheric Receptacle, and you your rapier-wand.

Adel: The cavalry is here!
Matara: eAAARGH!
Adel: Eesh, that looks pretty vile.
Lute: Septic blasts. Good thing I can clean that up quickly after we're done with this battle.
Matara: COULD YOU TWO STOP DISCUSSING VOMIT BEAMS AND HELP ME?
Adel: We're getting to it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 03:03:40 pm by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 06, 2017, 09:57:36 pm »

LUTE: DO THE MAGIC
ADEL: DO THE SHOOT
MATARA: DO THE MURDER
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 07, 2017, 12:47:17 am »

What're numbers? Math is for people that don't adventure for a living!
In all seriousness, help Matara not die.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Fellsword Archive: Descent
« Reply #292 on: August 27, 2017, 08:28:34 am »

So.... this thread really degenerated into an artist's convulsing. Now, I'm not by any means abandoning the project, but I'm shutting down this thread. PM me if you want to be added to the list of people I'll notify about a clean start, I guess. I was worried that I might do the same things if I just restarted it, but really in all six pages there's barely any plot to retread.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]