Image-heavy
- 6 (54.5%)
Text-heavy
- 1 (9.1%)
Other
- 4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Fellsword Archive: Descent  (Read 43496 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: [Illustrated RPG] Descent
« Reply #270 on: February 25, 2017, 11:13:07 am »

attack the eyes before they poop on you
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 25, 2017, 11:20:42 am »

We have to deal with the eyes first! Can we get close enough to do anything about one without being hit by the other?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 25, 2017, 01:02:59 pm »

We have to deal with the eyes first! Can we get close enough to do anything about one without being hit by the other?
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 25, 2017, 01:18:31 pm »

Did we just get disarmed? If so, retrieve weapon!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #274 on: February 25, 2017, 03:41:51 pm »

Grab onto one of the wheel's teeth and let it carry us to safety!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 10, 2017, 05:57:03 am »

Guys, I need some of your input. Would you prefer image-heavy updates or text-heavy updates? I have been going by with the MS Paint Adventure mentality of drawing everything, but as I eschew the use of sprites, that is not exactly easy. My technique also isn't refined enough for a webcomic style.

Image-heavy is what we are doing currently, with images being self-explanatory and the text being there to explain them. Text-heavy would have most things being narrated, like an SG, but with some pictures.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 10, 2017, 06:14:43 am »

draw
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 10, 2017, 06:30:55 am »

Guys, I need some of your input. Would you prefer image-heavy updates or text-heavy updates? I have been going by with the MS Paint Adventure mentality of drawing everything, but as I eschew the use of sprites, that is not exactly easy. My technique also isn't refined enough for a webcomic style.

Image-heavy is what we are doing currently, with images being self-explanatory and the text being there to explain them. Text-heavy would have most things being narrated, like an SG, but with some pictures.
Text-heavy would help you in times where you're busy, image-heavy can work too if you feel like it; alternate between each other as we're not going to be alienated or prefer one over the other either way :)
You're refining your technique each time you practice it; I'll be one of your audience who bops you that it's okay to try out anything as we'll be pleased either way. It's free popcorn!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 10, 2017, 01:11:30 pm »

Text-heavy would help you in times where you're busy, image-heavy can work too if you feel like it; alternate between each other as we're not going to be alienated or prefer one over the other either way :)
You're refining your technique each time you practice it; I'll be one of your audience who bops you that it's okay to try out anything as we'll be pleased either way. It's free popcorn!
Indeed.  I'm good with either or both.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 10, 2017, 08:28:44 pm »

I am also fine with which either one you feel like doing at the time.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 12, 2017, 08:51:21 am »

Did we just get disarmed? If so, retrieve weapon!

A warrior’s sword is an extension of her arm. You wouldn’t lose your arm, not in actual combat.

Now, if you were a mindless spirit of the dead that have no hands...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 08:53:36 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 15, 2017, 08:13:22 pm »

Are we, in fact, a mindless spirit of the dead who has no hands? If not, let's go stab that mindless spirit of the dead who has no hands. Just to make sure we aren't secretly a mindless spirit of the dead who has no hands.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 15, 2017, 10:00:18 pm »

Are we, in fact, a mindless spirit of the dead who has no hands? If not, let's go stab that mindless spirit of the dead who has no hands. Just to make sure we aren't secretly a mindless spirit of the dead who has no hands.
+1

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 07, 2017, 10:27:27 pm »

le spooky bump
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 07, 2017, 10:56:53 pm »

@poll whichever lets you update easiest!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20