Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Bay 12 Congress  (Read 10731 times)

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
Re: Bay 12 Congress
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2015, 07:57:07 pm »

"Ah I've found the place. Hello I'd like to join."
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2015, 08:00:24 pm »

(Image to come later) "If you wish to join, then make your votes on existing issues, along with giving your opinion."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2015, 08:12:15 pm »

We hold this truth to be self-evident: that something that exist is greater that something that does not, as such, a beard is greater than a not-beard.

The superiority of beard having been established, we request that an Upper Chamber of the Congress be opened for for bearded members, that they might provide proper oversight over the lower, unbearded masses.
A beard act?

You say that it's easy to get a beard. You even say that it's possible to get an ethereal beard. By this logic, a beard could be obtained instantaneously via imaginary beard. Therefore...

Then why have a law segregating bearded people from non-bearded people in the first place?

Additionally, there is the fact that you have yet to site your sources for proof that beards are superior to a lack of beards! Your claims are unfounded.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 08:15:50 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2015, 08:16:28 pm »

We hold this truth to be self-evident: that something that exist is greater that something that does not, as such, a beard is greater than a not-beard.

The superiority of beard having been established, we request that an Upper Chamber of the Congress be opened for for bearded members, that they might provide proper oversight over the lower, unbearded masses.
A beard act?

You say that it's easy to get a beard. You even say that it's possible to get an ethereal beard. By this logic, a beard could be obtained instantaneously via imaginary beard. Therefore...

Then why have a law segregating bearded people from non-bearded people in the first place?

Additionally, there is the fact that you have yet to site your sources for proof that beards are superior to a lack of beards! Your claims are unfounded.

"I THOUGHT THOSE..... OTHERS KIDNAPPED YOU!!!"

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2015, 08:18:48 pm »

Quote from: Space Program Bill
"Abstaining."

"I know nothing of space and there for my input is not valid in my opinion"

Quote from: Grisha5 State Religion
"Against."

"The Grisha5 has been locked for many months lets not beat the dead dog with a stick. Its dead jim."

Quote from: Religion Act of 2015
"Abstaining."

"Because I'm not getting mix'd up with it."

Quote from: Naming Conventions Guidelines Act
"For."

"Any thing that may help new people is good."

Check out my Pixel art!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2015, 08:20:06 pm »

"I THOUGHT THOSE..... OTHERS KIDNAPPED YOU!!!"

"That was, uh, future me? I think? Yeah, totally future me. Back when I dressed like a hobo."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 08:27:40 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2015, 08:27:07 pm »

"That was, uh, future me? I think? Yeah, totally future me. Back when I dressed like a hobo."

"Are you on crak?"

Check out my Pixel art!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2015, 08:29:30 pm »

"Are you on crak?"
"I, uh, no... probably not... it's 2027, it's legal now..."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2015, 08:33:38 pm »

"Are you on crak?"
"I, uh, no... probably not... it's 2027, it's legal now..."

"NO!!!!! YOU DRESS LIKE THE LATEST IN THE TIMELINE RIGHT NOW!!!!!! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOUR TERMS CONFLICT" 

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2015, 09:49:46 pm »

Propose that poketwo is no longer allowed to speak in all-caps.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2015, 10:05:58 pm »

Resolve that entities identifying themselves or their avatars as possessing god-like power consent to operation within the described limits of an FG/RPG thread by posting therein.  Heh heh heh.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2015, 10:31:41 pm »

"I have three things to say.  First, the Grisha5 State Religion bill has failed.  Second, a message to all that are a part of the Congress: Please state your vote for all currently active bills.  You can find them in the second post of the Thread.  We shouldn't have so many bills in waiting, people.  Finally, as the amount of members of Congress has grown, the number required for a bill to pass or fail has been increased to eight, as that is the current simple majority."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Congress (7 Active Bills)
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2015, 10:37:32 pm »

Naming Conventions Guidelines Act - Oppose. Simply having guidelines will influence those in such a way that they will become less free with their game names.

Census Support Bill - Abstain

Supreme Court Bill - Oppose. The current court should act as all types of courts, in my opinion.

Quote from: Power Limitations Bill - Oppose. This is basically a law that makes amputation legally required.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2015, 10:39:59 pm »

I will abstain on the space program bill, support the Census Support Bill, support the supreme court bill, oppose the counter-caps bill, and support the power limitations bill.

Now, for reasoning:
I see no reason why the census should not be officially recognized.
The supreme court bill would make the archives of cases easier to search.
The counter-caps bill is discriminatory against a single forum member and thus against our policies.
The power limitations bill is a good guideline and, if followed, will eliminate some of the silliness that sometimes occurs.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:48:11 pm by 4maskwolf »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2015, 10:46:49 pm »

Credibility Act of May 2015

Forum Equality Act

Limit of Scope Act

*sigh*  "Can you hold off on adding additional legislation until after we have all of the current bills cleared out?  I really want to have everything gotten out of the way before we start piling in more, especially in the case of the Space Program bill."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:51:48 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9