Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Bay 12 Congress  (Read 10618 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Congress (7 Active Bills)
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2015, 04:37:59 am »

I think everyone is waiting for the updating rules on voting. I also wonder why no one is even voting on my Lawyer Employment Act.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2015, 02:20:45 pm »

I think everyone is waiting for the updating rules on voting. I also wonder why no one is even voting on my Lawyer Employment Act.

"I approve of this law."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 08, 2015, 03:00:31 pm »

"I approve of this law."

"I HAVE COME TO PASS ON THIS MESSAGE, IT READS: 'WHY AREN'T IN THE COURTROOM???' . THAT IS ALL"

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 08, 2015, 03:02:14 pm »

'WHY AREN'T IN THE COURTROOM???'
I AM A MONSTER
COACH

THE FIRST MANKIND ALL OVER THE WORLD
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 08, 2015, 03:05:00 pm »

'WHY AREN'T IN THE COURTROOM???'
I AM A MONSTER
COACH

THE FIRST MANKIND ALL OVER THE WORLD

"'NOTHER MESSAGE: 'THAT DOES NOT EXPLAIN IT, AND YOU'ER NOT PHOENIX' . ANYWAYS, STILL NEED TO ORGANIZE THE BILLS IN MY BRAIN.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Congress
« Reply #125 on: May 09, 2015, 01:47:54 pm »

(It's the off day.  I'm going to run through all of the bills to see what passed, but for everyone else, make speeches to the 'voters' you represent, make alliances with other members, develop ideas with your assistants, etc.

Next system is going to be a 2 rounds of: 1 day present bills, 1 day debate bills, 1 day voting on bills (at the end of the day, majority vote deciding).  After both 'rounds' are completed, it will be one of these days, before the cycle starts again.  There will be a limit of a person being only able to make 1 bill per round, as that should eliminate bills that target single persons or small groups, for the most part, at least.)

I also wonder why no one is even voting on my Lawyer Employment Act.

(I think that came in after I said 'no new bills, we need to clear out the backlog'.  If it didn't, my mistake.  Just introduce it tomorrow.)

*suicide bombs the congress for not passing any of my bills*

(None of that.)

(Maybe you should convince other congressmen to support you on this off day.  Maybe start a political party or something.)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 01:58:09 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2015, 03:32:46 pm »

(Note to self: Off day idea failed.)

(Anyway, introduce the bill you wish to have considered tommorrow.  I've been a bit lazy, so the currently active still holds the 7 bills from last week that I still need to clear up.  As they were last week's, their votes are frozen.)

It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2015, 04:26:14 pm »

I don't really vote so please take me off the voter enrollment form so that the minimum required to pass is lesser.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2015, 05:42:09 pm »

I don't really vote so please take me off the voter enrollment form so that the minimum required to pass is lesser.

(New system runs off of majority vote at the end of the three-day cycle, so the list in the OP is just a list of who is/was a congressman.)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2015, 07:21:07 pm »

Sorry about the length.  Feel free to, during the discussion day, debate any individual section of it.  The resolution, however, must be voted on as a whole.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 10:50:16 pm by 4maskwolf »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2015, 12:53:02 am »

I re-introduce my Lawyer Employment Act.

Quote from: Lawyer Employment Act of 2015
1) A defendant in the Court of the People is to be provided with a lawyer, if they do not have an existing connection with one and do not want to preside over their own defense.

2) Trial by combat and trial by ordeal do not constitute civilized methods of giving justice and shall not be used by the People's Court.

I also propose the following resolution:

The Bay12 Census is an integral and official service of the Bay12 government.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2015, 02:05:24 am »

Oppose both.

Trial by combat IS a legitimate form of justice and a census is NOT an integral service of the Bay12 government.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2015, 04:23:51 am »

First of all, this is not the voting period. Please respect the rulles. Secondly, do you really want more "poketwo incidents" in court? Don't you want to defend our civilized way of life? Think of the children!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2015, 05:04:21 am »

If we want to avoid more poketwo incidents, all we have to do is execute poketwo.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2015, 10:14:39 pm »

(If people were waiting on a declaration of it being debate day, sorry about that.  Finals got in the way.  Does anyone want it extended by a day?)

If we want to avoid more poketwo incidents, all we have to do is execute poketwo.

"That does not eliminate the possibility of more like him showing up, Congressmen Andres.  I am fairly certain there are several avenues we have yet to attempt that could head off that problem."

The Bay12 Census is an integral and official service of the Bay12 government.

(Should note we already had a Census bill, and it has already passed.)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:25:59 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]