Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Neri's Game Archive.  (Read 9836 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Neri's Game Archive.
« on: May 05, 2015, 03:21:31 pm »

Simply to make this easier for myself in finding my games in the future, gonna make an archive. Descriptions added.

The Thing. In which you are literally The Thing. From that movie. Currently eating fish. [Hiatus until other SG's finish. Not gonna overload myself.]

Who Are You? Longass story. Good read. Gonna reboot so it's more coherent and isn't literally a years worth of sporadic updates with different writing styles. Has a trap. [Hiatus until I sort out the plot sufficiently for my current standards.]

Who Are You? (New Thread) The new thread for Who Are You? [Hiatus until I sort out the plot sufficiently for my current standards.]

Miasmatic. You are a necromancer! Also a mage in general. And you have floofy ears and a tail. And part of your hair is bright cyan. Because magic. Did I mention you're floofy? [Rebooting.]

Singularity. A prequel to another planned game. This will be fairly short. Currently getting dressed. [Hiatus until other SG's finish. Not gonna overload myself.]

Blackspace. First game I ran. Gonna reboot this soonish. Putting together a better game system. Also will me more story drive. Was an Illustrated Arena Game. Sorta. [Hiatus until I balance the system better so certain weapons are worth using and I get a new drawing tablet.]

Background Noise. I speak to read the stuff. Sound may or may not work. Prolly should write out errything said. [Hiatus due to vocaroo eating voice clips. Might reboot at a later date.]

Roll To Space Pirate The Reboot's OOC Thread. OOC thread for below thread. [See below.]

Roll To Space Pirate The Reboot. In which hijinks and shenanigans ensue on the SS-Clusterfuck. Not much pirating was done. But a lotta weird shit happened. This has been rebooted below. [See below.]

Roll To Space Pirate: Rebooting a Pair of Boots and a Parrot. MK3 Roll To Space Pirate. Just rebooted. [If enough people want me to reboot this for the fourth time, I will.]

Roll To Space Pirate: MKIV : Rebooting a Pair of Boots a Cutlass and a Parrot. V4 of R2SP. Ere we go again!

Instability. A two person RP I had with a friend. Has talking wolfies. Is now a group rp. [See below.]

Instability MK2. A group rp in the same setting as the previous Instability. [Rebooting if people are still interested.]

Unraveling. End of Time is coming. Currently from the perspective of a eons old lich. He's very meta and has currently broken the fourth wall. Maybe. [Hiatus until other SG's finish. Not gonna overload myself.]

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead SG. Short lived pseudoletsplay of the roguelike Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead. Gonna reboot soonish. [Probably not gonna reboot soonish. It'll reboot when I feel like it.]

Exponential. You are [Redacted] in [Redacted] and you're making more of you. Fun! [Hiatus until I sort out the combat system to be more balanced.]

Eternity. A bit of practice writing xenofiction.

Miasmatic V2. Refer to Miasmatic 1's description!

Charismatic. Standalone sidestory in the same world as Miasmatic.

Change: That Which Was Bit of xenofiction in a setting I've established a while ago.

~

I'm totally missing something. I know I am. Tell me what I'm missing.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 12:03:34 am by ~Neri »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Kevak's Game Archive.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 03:22:03 pm »

You need a game about traps.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 03:23:51 pm »

Who Are You? has a trap and Miasmatic will have one. Singularity prolly won't. The planned sequel to Singularity will have several traps. Unraveling will have a trap. Exponential may or may not have a trap depending.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 03:32:19 pm »

Go to your profile, then posts, then topics. From there you can find all the threads you've ever started.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 03:33:23 pm »

Who Are You? has a trap and Miasmatic will have one. Singularity prolly won't. The planned sequel to Singularity will have several traps. Unraveling will have a trap. Exponential may or may not have a trap depending.
Well then you need a game about playing a trap on a forum game!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 03:37:21 pm »

A game about playing a trap in another game? Or just a game where we're a trap?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 03:37:30 pm »

All it needs is googly eyes and it'd sorta have a face.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2015, 03:38:01 pm »

Could do a trap that turns into a literal trap at will.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2015, 03:39:01 pm »

Could do a trap that turns into a literal trap at will.

SAW XX: MORE MOE!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2015, 03:40:02 pm »

Heh~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2015, 03:55:27 pm »

I'd play any game senpai makes that has a trap in it. It helps that I like playing in most of senpai's games and the ones I don't play in because they have been going on for a while already and i'm either too lazy to read the entire thread or I don't know about them. A game where a trap turns into a trap sound kinds confusing but interesting.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2015, 11:18:27 pm »

Added descriptions.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2015, 11:42:50 pm »

-1 to anything involving traps.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 10:35:57 am »

+1 to anything involving traps.
ftfy

also ptw

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 12:54:21 pm »

Dealing with irl stuff. Sorta looking at collages. Among other things.

Will update everything when less busy. Probably next week.
Pages: [1] 2