Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: HitEnter: The Last Login  (Read 4524 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: HitEnter: The Last Login
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2015, 11:22:16 pm »

Panicking, Shiine runs around after trying to experiment with everything she knew concerning the menus - and why they didn't work. Shouting for help left and right, Shiine sought to find answers, if any.

"I must get out of here! Help! Does anyone know how to log out of this game?!"

Were this real life, Shiine would have fainted there and then. The game itself, however, has its own stats dictating the status of the players. She simply can't rest.

Ask for player help.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2015, 11:26:39 pm »

V drops his excessive roleplaying.

"OK. Think. How did I get stuff back when I started? ...Mein Gott, I thought I was past those days.

Beg and search. gold pl0x, gold people dropped, sell random crap I find, the whole 9 yards.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2015, 11:41:45 pm »

"Yo, homies," he says to his guildmembers. "I think I saw a couple of guys heading out to the jungle. Maybe we should all stick together, know what I'm sayin'?"
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2015, 12:27:31 am »

"Well, dang."

Turn to the rogue.

"Does that shop have any spellbooks? I'm sure that there'll be some spell destructive enough to reset the server somewhere..."
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 01:37:30 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2015, 02:07:36 am »

"Yo, homies," he says to his guildmembers. "I think I saw a couple of guys heading out to the jungle. Maybe we should all stick together, know what I'm sayin'?"
"I've heard worse ideas. Maybe we can make some gold, or something. Start to gear back up, at least."
Head into the jungle and help out.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2015, 02:43:52 am »

"Right. Let me just see if I can remember what to do." Hephaestus responds to the smith as he moves to gather some iron bars and a hammer.

Hephaestus takes a moment to stop after gathering his materials. Even without a menu, maybe he could still draw upon his class powers. The lore he read on the class mentioned a connection to a Forge, which was channeled through the pocket forge each knight had. His was missing, but maybe that didn't mean he had lost his connection to the Forge. He takes a deep breath, attempting to draw on the power of the Forge to heat the iron and make it malleable enough to work. He pictured the sword he wanted to forge in his mind as he attempted to channel his ability.

Gather some iron bars and a hammer, then move over to an anvil. Calm myself and attempt to find a connection to the Forge within myself. Attempt to channel the power of the Forge to heat up the iron bars and work them into a longsword.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2015, 06:23:05 am »

Light then began gathering plants, using his glaive to scare off any non-player players if they get too close.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2015, 07:20:52 am »

Teru helps with the plant gathering using her scythe, while also trying to somehow cast a low level magic spell.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2015, 02:39:23 pm »

Panicking, Shiine runs around after trying to experiment with everything she knew concerning the menus - and why they didn't work. Shouting for help left and right, Shiine sought to find answers, if any.

"I must get out of here! Help! Does anyone know how to log out of this game?!"

Were this real life, Shiine would have fainted there and then. The game itself, however, has its own stats dictating the status of the players. She simply can't rest.

Ask for player help.
"I believe I have a theory."
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]