Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Bay12 Census/Survey: Processing results  (Read 15352 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Census/Survey: Processing results
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2015, 10:47:56 pm »

Do we have results? I missed submitting a survey response since I wasn't active on the forums at the time, but I'm interested to see what the demographics are. Data is fun.
We do :)
I've got word from Skyru that she's busy making the graphs for these. Unsure on the exacts, but its...lengthy. The coding, anyway.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2015, 08:52:37 pm »

Do we have results? I missed submitting a survey response since I wasn't active on the forums at the time, but I'm interested to see what the demographics are. Data is fun.
I've got word from Skyru that she's busy making the graphs for these. Unsure on the exacts, but its...lengthy. The coding, anyway.

I, being a mere mortal, may not (probably don't) have any idea what I'm talking about, but can't you just slap all that shit in an Excel spreadsheet and make a beautiful graph baby?
Regards,
Dampe

omega_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Architect, Dabbling Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2015, 09:52:12 pm »

I've got word from Skyru that she's busy making the graphs for these. Unsure on the exacts, but it's...lengthy. The coding, anyway.

I, being a mere mortal, may not (probably don't) have any idea what I'm talking about, but can't you just slap all that shit in an Excel spreadsheet and make a beautiful graph baby?

I mean yes, but if that were your solution, would you really play Dwarf Fortress? :P

In the original post, the OP mentioned wanting to make the results interactive.

And Excel's graphs don't really look that good anyway, at least by default.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]