No
- 1 (10%)
We should get a new IC thread and an OOC thread
- 1 (10%)
Other
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]

Author Topic: Attack on Titan Forum Game - IC thread - Alexander's Trial(7/10 players)  (Read 37471 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Alix grabs some flares and a gun. Time to figure out how to write "Fuck you Eric" in Flare Code...
((You'll be encumbered. You sure you want to do that?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((The pdf says you start with spare blades and can carry one more item without encumbrance.))
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

((The pdf says you start with spare blades and can carry one more item without encumbrance.))

(He thinks you are getting flares and a rifle, not a flare gun  :P)

Eric grabs a rifle.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yawning in boredom his body swaying slowly Valentin grabbed a set of spare gas cannisters then sat down against a wall out of the way and closed his eyes singing softly to himself.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 08:59:32 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((Correct. It's fine then.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((:P))
Alix sits next to Valentin, silently. Watching. Waiting. Ready to pounce on the booty.
Black lives matter.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reinhard grabs some spare blades.

((Correct. It's fine then.))
((Actually, the pdf states that you start with Titan-slaying swords, not spare blades.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Titan slaying swords... and additional spare blades for said Titan slaying swords. There's only one type of bladed weapon for use (in the Titan World system), man.))
Black lives matter.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Feeling somebody slide down close to him Valentin flinched away slightly his voice becoming softer leaving nothing but the sadness of the tone to be heard by the listener.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:26:30 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You misunderstood me. Yes, you do have the spare blades. That's a given. When you get the "low on blades" disadvantage, it means that you already discarded most of those and are using your last ones, which are going to break at any moment. The "Spare blades" item are like an additional set that you can use. I'm pretty bad at explaining things, but I hope you get it now.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Tobias picks up some flares.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Maria picks up Eric a rifle.
thincake