Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Attack On Titan Forum Game -- OOC thread -- recruiting! (7/10)  (Read 9909 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Attack On Titan Forum Game -- OOC thread -- recruiting! (7/10)
« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2015, 08:24:29 pm »

Spoiler:  Valentin Winter (click to show/hide)

Do I get the points from missions that have been completed already and if so how many? Or just start as a basic level 1?
It's good. You'll be an existing member of the Recon Corps, alright? If you haven't read the setting, the Recon Corps is this city's version of the Survey Corps.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2015, 08:26:39 pm »

I read it, that works fine I can just be new to this team. Lost my old one when the wall was breached or something like that to explain my previous experience as well.

Should I join the IC thread or wait?
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2015, 08:29:10 pm »

Feel free to join in. You could've been just informed of the transfer and now going to report to Anita (the head of the Corps.)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2015, 08:30:21 pm »

That's what I was thinking.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2015, 08:46:24 pm »

Does the rule of only one addition piece before your encumbered apply or is that being ignored?
Caine's law.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 04, 2015, 08:50:08 pm »

It applies. Before, due to circumstances, they only had access to either extra gas or extra blades.
Sigtext!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2015, 08:50:55 pm »

Kk. I'm just gonna take extra gas anyway.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]